• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8w3d loss of symptoms and new ones!

Morning Sparkle!
How are you darling? I hope you had a good day out yesterday. How is the weather- well it has turned this side of Britain and we have had rain all morning.

Morning has been busy- I had my interview yesterday which was ok. Didnt really get a great Vibe. The agency called and asked me about it and now she is calling them to see what they thought. I am waiting on the call.

I requested information about a Yoga pregnancy teaching course I can do in Oct- Hopefully I will be able to teach Yoga then (have been advised not to until 14-16 weeks)
Looks like I should be able to enrol £600 smackeroonies!! eek.

Had to also go and sign on at the Dole office. not sure about being legible to get anything .. long story.. but thought I better get that ball rolling just in case.

Got Acupuncture this afternoon too and cant face the hour and 15 journey into town for it.

Am really tired- finding it hard to get up in the mornings. I think I am sleeping around 8h a night- so I am getting enough- albeit broken sleep if I happen to lie on my sore boobs. Those are slightly sore though- not as much as they have been. Appetite still naff :(

I called KCL re: my fertility appointments next week and I think they will see me and most likely scan me on Monday- I hope so. I have totally convinced myself that I am not pregnant. That somehow I have lost the rpegnancy and my body just hasnt realised.

I am getting sharp shooting pains in my hoo-haa occasionally- and if i have been walking a lot I feel more tugging and twitching in my pelvic area. i am assuming that is the uterus moving about.

I am feeling like everything is a long battle and I just want to get back into bed and sleep. Is this normal?

Sorry seems like I have turned this into a rant. I didnt mean to. I bet your sorry you asked :)

Hope you are doing well. How is Ruby? Anything fun planned for the day?

Minimin

Hiya hun,

Did you hear back yet?
How did the acupuncture go?

Well yesterday was a complete wash out, we got soaked! Today is worse and I wouldn't even think about walking to the car it's raining that hard.

We just chilled out at home today and a girl in the village popped over with her little girl who is just a week younger than Ruby, so that was nice to have some grown up talk :)

Try and stay positive, your really tired and your boobs are sore, these are all good signs hun :) yes, the being over tired is completely normal. Im exhausted and my girl will not sleep in the day. I used to hate her going to bed because I miss her, now at 4pm I am thinking "surely it must be 7" :(

I hope you get your scan Monday. I just got an app for one on monday too :) Im nervous. I told myself I was not going to worry, or get excited. I've convinved myself everything is going to be ok though. I know what will be will be though.

Right better get dinner on so chat soon xx

Hey!
Sounds like you guys are having crap weather too. I went to Acu and it decided to rain heavy!
Acu is good-but I am getting bored with it. I guess I am just antsy. He was nice and let me relax a lot more than I normally get :) Got some more herbal tablets too. I am sick of taking them too. Three times a day and three lots :) Ok Moan over :)

I hope we both have some good news on Monday. What time is your appointment. I wish I had your positivity all the time. I keep getting myself worried and tbh there is nothing I have to go on.

Well I hope you had a nice dinner- do you like cooking?
tc and I love chatting with you. Thank you! :)

This is such a great forum and its great to be able to chat to other woman who are in the same position :)

My appointment is at 11.20 and I probably wont be feeling as confident then. My last pregnancy I was just like you, before every scan I would convince myself that it would be bad news. Im sure that's why my blood pressure was soooooooo high last time. I was a nervous wreck!!

I LOVE cooking, but ruby doesn't really appreciate it. I can spend hours cooking a nice casserole or stew for us and she will have one mouthful and turn her nose up... Don't know why I bother lol
She just loves pasta and Italian kinda food, doesn't seem to like meat much, but she will eat fish so It's not a problem....

what time is your scan Monday? Will your husband go with you? I try and get there dead on time as sitting in that waiting room is torture. Is yours a private scan?

xx

Hmm casserole! Sounds lush! I am sure Ruby is just being a baby- my niece and nephew do the same thing. But stick some fish fingers in front of them and they lap it up???? go figure.

My appointment is at 12.30. I have to be there a bit earlier so we will probably head out around 11. It will take about an hour to get there and about 15 minutes to find the place.

The appointment isn't private- this is the one I mentioned with my Fertility Referral.I got this referral after my last MC. They are meant to be checking my ovaries and uterus to see if there is something there affecting my MC's. I have been told they will still scan me so it should be good to see what is happening.

I just cant help thinking something has gone wrong and we will find out at the scan. I don't know why I am thinking like that. And if I am not thinking that I am worrid about the tests they have to do later. I am 37 and DH 38 so we are at risk of several genetic defects. If it isn't one worry it is another.. arggghh. Of course i know there is nothing I can do about any of it so I am better off not worrying.. easier said than done.

DH will be coming with me to the scan seeing as he missed the last one even though he was at the hospital. Men are such muppets.

Are you taking Ruby and hubby? Will he be back?

Hi Min, only just seen this post as I was away at the weekend with hubby for our 1st wedding anniversay :cloud9:

How are you feeling now? Any more positve or just the same? If it makes you feel any better I was (and still am to a certain degree) exactly the same, always that impending sense of doom or whatever, I think its just with our history hun x

Happy Anniversary KimmyB! Did you have a great time. Where did you guys go?

Things are much the same here. Still tired- quite a bit- loss of sore boobs but appetite is naff and nausea a little bit. Am convinced that there is soemthing wrong and I wont know until the next scan. I am getting tons of tweaks and twinges around the pelvic area which I am told is very normal and just bits moving around and expanding.

My Fertility referal for when I had my MC is this Monday- They are scheduled to do an internal scan to see what my uterus and ovaries are like. I called and they will still do the scan so I am hoping the scan then will make me feel better. I should be nearing 10 weeks then!

How are you doing babe? Bumpy Boy doing well? I wish we didnt have the legacy of bleeding losses to deal with.

Hope you are well xxxx

Me too hun, its rough init? But we'll get there in the end. I'm sure all the twinges are normal, I definitely had them that early on. I think having the scan will be such a good idea and will definitely put your mnd at rest. And only 6 more sleeps til then!

The anniversary was lovely thankyou, we went to Scarborough and stayed at The Crown Spa Hotel, lovely and luxurious, had a great time!

Me and bump are fine thankyou, he's giving me some pain today but think its just stretching pains (he's mega active at the moment!) Today is day one of me making a concious effort to eat more healthily. I've already put on almost 2 stone in weight and am now at my heaviest I've ever been! It's just getting ridiculous. And the stretch marks have made an appearance...On my bum of all places :blush: Ah well, nevermind!
xx

Hmm casserole! Sounds lush! I am sure Ruby is just being a baby- my niece and nephew do the same thing. But stick some fish fingers in front of them and they lap it up???? go figure.

My appointment is at 12.30. I have to be there a bit earlier so we will probably head out around 11. It will take about an hour to get there and about 15 minutes to find the place.

The appointment isn't private- this is the one I mentioned with my Fertility Referral.I got this referral after my last MC. They are meant to be checking my ovaries and uterus to see if there is something there affecting my MC's. I have been told they will still scan me so it should be good to see what is happening.

I just cant help thinking something has gone wrong and we will find out at the scan. I don't know why I am thinking like that. And if I am not thinking that I am worrid about the tests they have to do later. I am 37 and DH 38 so we are at risk of several genetic defects. If it isn't one worry it is another.. arggghh. Of course i know there is nothing I can do about any of it so I am better off not worrying.. easier said than done.

DH will be coming with me to the scan seeing as he missed the last one even though he was at the hospital. Men are such muppets.

It does seem like your being looked after well at the hospital with all the tests they are doing. Im the same, it takes me an hour to get to the hospital, 15 mins to park and then 20 mins trying to find the department :wacko:

Today Im sooooo tired. Woke up at 2.30am and couldn't get back to sleep as I was worrying, not so much about the pregnancy, but because last time I was in hospital lots with high BP. It was stressful enough then having to worry about sorting the dogs out in kennels at a moments notice, but now I have Ruby to sort out. It can take a couple of days for husband to get home and the thought of having to let someone look after Ruby makes me want to:cry:
It makes me want to move back home closer to family, but then even then we wouldn't be able to sell the house in 9 mths "sigh" I do have friends and family here but Im not very good at letting people take Ruby, even for an hour lol....

How are you today? any plans? I think it will be a quiet one for us, might even be a bad mummy and curl up on the sofa with some baby tv for an hour or so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me too hun, its rough init? But we'll get there in the end. I'm sure all the twinges are normal, I definitely had them that early on. I think having the scan will be such a good idea and will definitely put your mnd at rest. And only 6 more sleeps til then!

The anniversary was lovely thankyou, we went to Scarborough and stayed at The Crown Spa Hotel, lovely and luxurious, had a great time!

Me and bump are fine thankyou, he's giving me some pain today but think its just stretching pains (he's mega active at the moment!) Today is day one of me making a concious effort to eat more healthily. I've already put on almost 2 stone in weight and am now at my heaviest I've ever been! It's just getting ridiculous. And the stretch marks have made an appearance...On my bum of all places :blush: Ah well, nevermind!
xx

OH dear the Bum! :) Better than anywhere else I guess. I hope thats the most you get. I dont know much about weight gain- that seems ok though. I am eating crap already- if I fancy some crisps- then so be it! LOL- Biccies- then there I go! LOL Good luck with eating well hun. I am making an effort to eat brekkie- which I always miss- and lots more fruit. I am a vegetarian so i tend to eat lot of veg anyway!

I read somehwere that Boy babba's go through a growth spurt around 26 weeks. If this is true he will be getting active more and more :)

Hope your 'healthy eating day' goes well :)

It does seem like your being looked after well at the hospital with all the tests they are doing. Im the same, it takes me an hour to get to the hospital, 15 mins to park and then 20 mins trying to find the department :wacko:

Today Im sooooo tired. Woke up at 2.30am and couldn't get back to sleep as I was worrying, not so much about the pregnancy, but because last time I was in hospital lots with high BP. It was stressful enough then having to worry about sorting the dogs out in kennels at a moments notice, but now I have Ruby to sort out. It can take a couple of days for husband to get home and the thought of having to let someone look after Ruby makes me want to:cry:
It makes me want to move back home closer to family, but then even then we wouldn't be able to sell the house in 9 mths "sigh" I do have friends and family here but Im not very good at letting people take Ruby, even for an hour lol....

How are you today? any plans? I think it will be a quiet one for us, might even be a bad mummy and curl up on the sofa with some baby tv for an hour or so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think the tests are standard for old farts like me :)

I would curl up on the sofa if I were you- lil rest time makes you a better mood later. Have you had your BP measured this time? I have had mine and it is a little high. It has always been high for the past 2 years almost. Correlate that to getting married and moving in with DH. His family are a complete and utter nightmare and he is an old stick in the mud. Doing something out of his way and trying to get him to change is sooo much work. Dont get me started on that!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I have a chill day too. I am resting up for a few busy days. i have Acu again tomorrow and then off to mu brother and sil. She will come back with me on Fridya with her two little ones. My lovely neice and nephew. They are here over the weekend so I will be entertaining them. Good for me as it means Monday will be around sooner!

Today I am surfing the net- looking up how I can set up my own Business web site- looking- not necessarily doing LMAO!

You know amongst all the worry- I am even beginning to worry if this is what I want and can I handle being a Mum- wtf is that all about?

Keeping busy over the weekend is definitely the way to go so you don't think about Monday. I have a feeling you are going to be just fine :)

I had my BP taken a couple of weeks ago and same as you, slightly high. It has been though since pregnancy which I've been told can be normal, so I suppose it will go up. I've been told beetroot juice is great so I'm drinking a glass of that a day to help keep it under control.

My hubby sounds like yours, his way or no way but after 6 yrs of marriage he is starting to see sense. Keep persevering, you will wear him down eventually lol:thumbup:

Are you living with the in-laws too? If so it is no wonder you BP is high, I think I would be inside doing life if I lived with my MIL lol....but she really is one of a kind:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I think most people have them thoughts "can I do this " but believe me when he/she comes along you will surprise yourself, but there will be times at 4am in the morning when baby has been screaming for 3 hrs you will still prob question yourself......:)

enjoy yourself relaxing today and remember dont google symptons...GOOGLE IS NOT ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND and can make you worry more!! xxxx

Hope your getting some rest in Sparkle :)
I am just chilling- been looking into Yoga stuff- no googling for me! :)
Tummy is making some seriously weird gurgling noises- I have had lunch so I am not particularly hungry :shrug:

I think I can compare and contrast MIL stories. Mine is a complete and utter wack job! I can not believe some of the shite she comes out with. Fortunately we do not live with her, unfortunately for some crazy reason DH has a house right up the road from her so she isnt particularly far. His brother is two doors down and his sister (31) still lives at home with mummy! Spent two years since i moved in making sure his mother doesnt drive me insane. i am lucky in that DH supports me and if I dont want to deal with her I dont have to at all. Though she is down the road I can not see her for weeks at a time.

Shame as my family are much nicer and even DH gets on with them better than his own :(

Didnt know about beetroot- i know BP is meant to get higher. I have to start meditation and yoga again- It seems to help. Wish I could practice now but have to wait.

Hubby's heh? Sound like all boys are the same- wearing him down also wears me down - thats the problem!

Hows Ruby today?

wow all down the same street, your brave. I make sure there is at least a country distance between mine and oh's family :) what is it with in-laws eh? At least your hubby gets on with your family :)

Just found out that my hubby is due home later tonight, thought he was in meetings tomorrow and Friday, so it's a nice surprise. His still on chopper though and then needs to get a flight from Shetland to Aberdeen then the train to Glasgow, so god knows what time he will want picking up in Glasgow....no early night for me then :(

Ruby is good she is being really noisy in her walker. Not interested in cuddles on the sofa with me lol....

My appetite has calmed down today thank goodness I felt like I was about to pop yesterday lol

Hows the looking online going? x

just spoke to my doc who said unless it gets heavy red blood then I need to wait until my scan on monday. I have mild cramping too, but i kind of have anyways, I think this is the start though. Never bled this early and it been ok :(

Hey minimin

I am so glad you posted this thread as this completely mirrors what I have been going through and as yyou know we are around the same way along as by my dates I should be 8w 4d today.

Last night I was really worried as I woke in the night with really bad pains in my lower abdomen, they did feel exactly as Sparkle says almost like something was being stuck in me. I immediately rushed to the loo expecting to see blood as I was convinced I was mc'ing but there was nothing.

My sickness disapeared for a few days but it appears to be back but different to how it was before. Now it seems to be worse in the afternoon and evening and only goes away if I eat something but then seems to come straight back again. Today I have also had a niggling headache which was bad enough for me to call in sick to wwork.

Every little pain or twinge or feeling I get is worrying me at the moment and I think it will do until we manage to go for a private scan which we will hopefully do next week.

It sounds as if this is perfectly normal if we are both having these feelings. Reading this has put my mind at rest a little and I hope it has for you too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->