• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8w3d loss of symptoms and new ones!

well bad news bleeding :(

Honey there are tons of cases where women have early pregnancy bleeding. is it heavy/clotty and red? I had some too and they said it could be some spots of blood in the uterus. as babba grows and moves about it can dislodge it and we get a bleed.

Is there anyway you can get a scan done to reassure you. I know you said DH is coming in later- perhaps if you can get one tomorrow.

I know it is easier said than done but keep your faith, I am keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Hey minimin

I am so glad you posted this thread as this completely mirrors what I have been going through and as yyou know we are around the same way along as by my dates I should be 8w 4d today.

Last night I was really worried as I woke in the night with really bad pains in my lower abdomen, they did feel exactly as Sparkle says almost like something was being stuck in me. I immediately rushed to the loo expecting to see blood as I was convinced I was mc'ing but there was nothing.

My sickness disapeared for a few days but it appears to be back but different to how it was before. Now it seems to be worse in the afternoon and evening and only goes away if I eat something but then seems to come straight back again. Today I have also had a niggling headache which was bad enough for me to call in sick to wwork.

Every little pain or twinge or feeling I get is worrying me at the moment and I think it will do until we manage to go for a private scan which we will hopefully do next week.

It sounds as if this is perfectly normal if we are both having these feelings. Reading this has put my mind at rest a little and I hope it has for you too :hugs:

Hey SmileyShazza!
I hope it has given you some reassurance. From the responses I have had it seems common. I have also had that niggling headache. About two weeks ago it was real bad. I had the Acu guys stick needle in my head and it has not come back as bad. I sometimes get it when I am sleeping- enough to wake me up. Once I am up and about it is ok.

I am feeling much better too. I think about 8-9 weeks hormones shift and we start getting used to them. Then another surge and the sickness/symptoms come back again! I feel tons better and even went in the kitchen to bake cakes, cookies and made veggie enchilada's for dinner :)

Done something to my back though- weird muscular pain mid way up my back on the right side. DH better come home and massage it. I may have to put some heat on it.

I had weird wake ups in the middle of the night from peeing, weird tugging, pains, headaches, sore boobs- you name it! I think that is natures way of us cutting down on our sleep in preparation :(

I am glad you feel better babe and just give me a message anytime you want to talk babe- we can swap numbers etc if you want to chat real time :flower:

Minimin

hubby will home aound midnight and as the blood is now red and getting heavy Im going to get a scan done tomorrow if they will give me one. To be honest I really do think it's the end for me hun.

I've lost all symptoms, not even sore boobs and today I just stopped being hungry and that has been a major factor for me this time.

I'll let you know what happens and Im gona be keeping an eye on you because you are gona be here for at least another 7 mths xxx

Oh Hun! I will be on here for a bit if you want to chat babe. I can imagine how worried you are babe so just message me!

Will you be able to call for an appt for scan tomorrow morning?

Im going to try and get seen tomorrow. I dont really have any pain but I dont know if that's because I've taken paracetamol. I think Im going to go to bed and read for a while and wait for hubby to come home.

I'll be back to check on you. PM me anytime. xx

Hope you get some rest. I'll be on line tomorrow morning so keep me posted.
Lots of :hugs:

Minimin

Hi Minimin- just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy! (yes, I'm late to the show I know!)
Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Thanks Amos. All good on the scan today HB seen and measured 9w1d :)
Got my fingers crossed for u hub :)

I know that has to give you some relief!! That's fantastic news!!

Thanks Amos! Some relief yes !!!! Can't wait to be over 12 weeks though :-/ how r u?

Im good thanks- coming up on 22 weeks! Hurray! :) Feeling the kicks everyday and just waiting for viability

Mizze xx

What fantastic news! Roll on the next few weeks! On keep kicking baby :) I cant wait till i have that. I think of it a daily reminder all is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->