9/10 dpo sensations in ovary

I hope so it was like electric pulses, just all around weird

11dpo and still BFN today :( the most negative you could imagine, completely white with no hint of a pink line no matter how many times I stared at it!

How is everyone else doing?

Lg, try not to worry hun. I know at least for me I did not get my BFP until 18dpo. So you could still be in!

Really? Wow that's incredible.

I got one at 10dpo with my first so just presumed it would be the same. We're you testing lots before you got a bfp?

Ps - what a great due date!

I believe I tested only 1 time before I got my BFP. Not really sure on what day it was, as I do not remember lol! I used FRER. Thanks for the compliment on the due date!! We are excited to find out if we are having a new years baby or not!

I have my fx for you! :hugs:
:dust:

Thank you kiwiberry! Isn't that funny that you don't know what year your baby will be born in!

I just tried to post a link I found but because I'm a newbie it won't let me! It was about days from ovulation to implantation etc and said that it takes 6-12 days for implantation to occur (mine was 8 if my twinges were right) and that then it takes another 4-6 days for you to get a bfp - which is why the earliest you can usually is 10dpo (what I had last time). That means it might be Wed-Sat (12dpo-15dpo) before I would be able to get a bfp. AF should be due on Fri too if this cycle is behaving so either way I should know.

At least I'll be able to drink a few glasses if wine at the weekend guilt-free if she does turn up!

Thank you kiwiberry! Isn't that funny that you don't know what year your baby will be born in!

I just tried to post a link I found but because I'm a newbie it won't let me! It was about days from ovulation to implantation etc and said that it takes 6-12 days for implantation to occur (mine was 8 if my twinges were right) and that then it takes another 4-6 days for you to get a bfp - which is why the earliest you can usually is 10dpo (what I had last time). That means it might be Wed-Sat (12dpo-15dpo) before I would be able to get a bfp. AF should be due on Fri too if this cycle is behaving so either way I should know.

At least I'll be able to drink a few glasses if wine at the weekend guilt-free if she does turn up!

That's the spirit!! :)
I am excited to hear the updated news. So make sure to keep us posted!

Don't worry - I'll let you all know either way! Nothing worse than finding a thread online and the person with your symptoms never updates as to whether they have a BFN or BFP!!

11dpo and still BFN today :( the most negative you could imagine, completely white with no hint of a pink line no matter how many times I stared at it!

How is everyone else doing?

Haha sorry to giggle but that's what mine look like!!

I stare and stare and twist them this way and that way and then take a photo of it and then stare and stare and twist my ipad this way and that way and squint and then realise ......there. is. nothing.there.

:cry:

Good luck ladies!

Kiwiberry, my son was born on news years eve 2011 lol! I was actually due Jan 4th x

I know - with my first I had such a faint line that I wasn't sure was there for a while that I keep thinking - maybe as I'm 3 years older now my eyesight isn't as good - MUST SQUINT HARDER!

I still keep getting twinges, but they're a tiny bit higher now. It's probably just gas :)

Oops. I just bought a new test from a pharmacy called Viola - they're supposed to be super sensitive, but they're a completely different design - you have to wee in a little whole and then the test fills with wee. You're meant to keep it flat for 10-15mins, which I didn't as I had to smuggle it back to the office. I put it in my bag and it seems to not only have not shown a result but also filled my bag with wee.

^^^^^^^^

Omg at the above!!!!!! Don't think ill be rushing out to buy one of those!!

Xxxxx

ohhhhh sorry to hear about your bag

Gotta some pretty bad backache..got up at 7am and had some pressure in my vaj but I managed to go back to bed

I had cramping on 10dpo, enough to make me catch my breath! I wouldn't say it was ovary pain but just general lower abdomen pain - I found walking around was the only way to ease it up. It lasted only for maybe an hour or so. I'm currently 14dpo and still getting BFN's but I've got my fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated!

Pretty sure is coming soon and all these symptoms are in my head...having some vag cramps when I go to make a bm.

I'm sure I'm out. I just don't feel pregnant, it's not helped that those new tests are rubbish!! (Don't buy them!)

Feeling very optimistic though and looking forward to the new cycle starting and attaching it with new vigour!

Definitely out. I read on another forum that you can wipe a cotton bud on your cervix, if it comes out white you're ok, pink/red means AF is on it's way. I got pink/red.

Awww sorry to hear that :hugs:. Lots and lots of baby dust for this coming month!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->