9 days late

Missing sorry to hear i hope this next cycle will be yours 😊. Now 1t days late. Cp is high softer and closed still and more cm which is creamy. Im still having cramps tho. I might test on Saturday morning then if bfn which I think it will be no more testing till 6th Jan when af due again then I'll be taking a trip to the doctors on the 9th Jan.

Well i brought what I thought was hpt and got home and they were opk. Well i took one it was negative does that mean I'm not pregnant?

no, an opk is not a pregnancy test. For some women their opks go positive when pregnant but def not all women.

Oh well at least I still have some hope then. My bbs r starting to get a bit sore again now as it did for a while and nausea is horrible. Oh I hope I get a nice xmas well the best present. Husband getting a test when he gets back 😊 fx crossed will update.

good luck bubbles. I unfortunately got AF 2 days ago :wacko: At least I have an answer know- I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Yeh same here. Well couldn't do a test cos husband couldn't get one. Well hopefully tomorrow. Checked cp and very soft and high closed. Nauseous most day till night sickness just hit me 🙁. Need to no now. Cycle day no 47 of a normal 30 day.

good luck bubbles. I unfortunately got AF 2 days ago :wacko: At least I have an answer know- I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Sorry to here af came 🙁. But on plus side you can try again now and hopefully u get ur bfp this cycle 😊 x

Well i found out this morning the answer and af arrived 😢 well im def out. Well on to next ttc again. Thank you for everyone's messages appreciated x

Sorry your bfp didn't arrive, but at least your limbo is over. Best of luck this cycle :dust:

Thank you. I'm gutted really thought I was. But im also glad I don't have to be in limbo any more. On to next cycle. Gl and baby dust to everyone 😊 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->