9 days late

bubbles22

Reaction score
Hi im 9 days late now period was due last Wednesday. I had a Bfn this morning but I feel pregnant. My cervix is high closed and medium to soft. I have more cm, tiredness, backache, pee more, sore but not really tender bbs. Any1 had the same and got a bfp?

Well now 11 days late still no sign of af. Not took a test since Friday to be honest I don't dear don't want the disappointment of another bfn.

Hi bubbles, I don't have any advice but in a similar situation. My period is like clockwork, but I am now approx. 6 days late. Boobs tender, Veiny, random af dullness that comes and go and more cm as well. I took a test and it was a bfn. I really just wish to get AF if I'm not pregnant and start looking forward to my next cycle to try. Good luck to you !!!

Hi thank you. I took a test this afternoon and still bfn. I've only got another 17 days b4 next af is due. It is so strange this going on and all bfn. I have given up hoping now. Just letting my body do its thing and when it's ready I'll no lol.

Hi thank you. I took a test this afternoon and still bfn. I've only got another 17 days b4 next af is due. It is so strange this going on and all bfn. I have given up hoping now. Just letting my body do its thing and when it's ready I'll no lol.

Hi honey! Have you gotten a beta blood test since this? Sometimes people don't get a urine test, but blood is positive! FX!

Hi just wondering did you get an answer? Did af show or a late BFP?

Bubbles I am with you on this wait!! Every morning before I test I get this sense of hope before POAS... only to get a stark white bfn.
At least we go through this together!
Any symptoms on your end ?

No I've not had a blood test done. Doctor sed they wouldn't unless I have pain or bleeding. So I guess I just have to keep waiting. But what over reason is there for cp always high closed?
I've felt nauseous and had night sickness past couple of nights lol, tired I could of slept all of yesterday, cramps a couple of times yesterday,backache. Think that's about it lol. How about u?
I'm now 12 days late. Would you go to doctors n get a blood test done? I just don't want to get there and they say cant do it.

Well went to the doctors and done a test there it was negative. Doctor told me they won't do a blood test cos of the cost of it and to wait til next af due which is 6th Jan. So now a waiting game.

Hopefully you get out of this limbo soon. The not knowing is the worst part, hands down.

Bubbles I feel your pain. I went to the walk in clinic here and got a blood work requisition done up. Will go do it tomorrow and then hopefully get the results within the same day. Being in limbo is the hardest 😐 good luck and I'll keep u posted.

Hi ladies.... I'm in a similar situation. Af was due 8 days ago. I got a bfn 3 days ago... hate this limbo stage. Too scared to test again....eeeeeeeeek!
We've been ttc #2 for 2 years now. Cd39 is approaching which is crazy! My longest cycle was 35 days. I try to think positive but it's becoming difficult too! Good luck to you both! Keep us posted!! 😃😃😃😃

Aww how frustrating :( I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

Thank you all. Keep us updated 😊. I hate this not knowing I just want to no either way now. I'm 2 weeks late today my longest cycle is 30 days which it's been for the past 3 or 4 months now. Never gone this long. Well i checked my cp and it's gone up higher now I can only just touch it this morning. And have had a really mild headache every day for past 3 days 🙁. Will keep updated too.

Quick update... evil witch came! Grrrrrrrr. Onto another cycle. Hope you ladies have some better luck than I. Baby dust to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->