9 dpo and light brown cm

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
im 9 dpo and today i have had light brown cm? any ideas??? i had a pinky spot and pinky cm at 5dpo?? ive had a few symptoms this month then any other due for af the 4th may and may test the 5th or 6th if not :witch:

what do you girls think?

ooooo bet your pregnant .......id say thats a good sign and that was ib at 5dpo

gl x

it may be more than 5 days as i think i ovd earlier this month so it could have been later then 5 days i had that pinky cm and then its gone back to white until now even when check cp but today its been a really light brown colour .. im hoping it is our month now as we wasnt really trying this month so it would be great if it was!! x

other signs ive had
* increased cm
* high cp
* headaches
* nausea
* vomiting
* cramps in the uterus area
cant think of any others but if i can il update

I pray it is a BFP!!

Everytime I had brown dc I wasn't pregnant, but I have heard that getting light pink/red spotting was a good sign between 7-10 dpo. If you ovulated earlier like you said, then that could definitely be implantation! Good Luck!!

thankyou hun i deffo will let everyone know as i think its great to share with people your individual signs as everyone is different

Hey Strawberry, I have brown/pink CM too. Yesterday bright red. I am keeping everything crossed it was IB for me and u. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->