9 dpo, opinions please...update page 8

Definitely look up the hcg sensitivity. The lines on the other test were undeniable. Fx!

I feel like I see something on the bottom test. Fingers crossed for you hunni xx

I haven't done any more tests...
having family over for the weekend which is a good thing to keep me from testing :blush:

I'll be 14dpo on Monday, so I will try to hold out till then. :coffee:

Good luck holding back! When is af due?

Oh wow! Hopefully you will be preoccupied. I remember when I last found out I was pregnant I waited a week before testing again and it killed me! But the thought of a negative scared me to test. Good luck hunni and we will be here for you!! Xx

14 dpo today...no news really.

I did a test with like 3rd morning urine and less than an hours hold. I know, stupid thing to do but already being 14dpo I think there should at least be something more prominent.
Still a very faint line, either this is really bad evaps or another chemical.
Af is due tomorrow so it's just wait and see....

This was this morning ... faint but there. Mad at myself for not waiting a few more hours before testing.

I'm going to try and hold for 4 hours to test again this afternoon.

IMG_20180528_111338.jpg

I can see it and I never can see them on test unless it's obvious ��

Snip that is definitely an obvious line. Hope you have better luck with an afternoon wee!

Thanx everyone....but I think this one won't stick.
Had an afternoon nap to get a 3 hour hold....still very faint line.
I have only one test left so going to do the last test with FMU if AF don't show up by then.

Hmm this is tricky. I looked back at all your pics...def faint line on the first, then the 10 & 11 test have barely a line...then this latestest one looks so obvious to me, and darker than the first. Idk...if it's a low sensitivity cassette test that darkness is appropriate for 14 dpo. What brand of test is it?

Hmm this is tricky. I looked back at all your pics...def faint line on the first, then the 10 & 11 test have barely a line...then this latestest one looks so obvious to me, and darker than the first. Idk...if it's a low sensitivity cassette test that darkness is appropriate for 14 dpo. What brand of test is it?

It's Dr Lee tests...same as the Casanovum one. No idea what sensitivity.
Basically cheapies here in SA.

Today's test are the same as the 9dpo one and definitely more noticable than the other but still very faint. I think from 9 to 14 there should've been a lot more progression on the same test.

The 10/11dpo bfn's are the same as the one I took this afternoon, barely there line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->