9 dpo ovulation could this be IB or AF? Please read :-)

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This month I taken ISO flavones on cycle days 5-9 my cycles are usually 35/40 days roughly, it was our 10th year anniversary last week so we jetted off to egypt for a sneaky romantic week away :) due to holiday exciment I didn't track ovulation no tests no symptom spotting just a lot of DTD..... Lol

Now I'm back and yesterday 22nd is my AF day but according to FF I would of ovulated on 13th November cycle day 26 which would make me 9dpo yesterday but it's my due day too :-( confusing, I had a small light pink dot on some toilet paper nothing else all night just that one dot thought nothing of it just assumed period on way (until I checked FF and noticed I could be 9dpo... So just thought id wake up and AF would arrive, but nothing apart from some brown tinge discharge once when I wiped then dry again after that, could this be IB or do you think it could be my AF? Has anyone else experienced this? Thankyou for reading xx

I think I'll leave it for another 48 hours and if AF doesn't arrive I'll grab a test from my local
Boots x

It could be IB or just random spotting. If you are def 9dpo you are probably going to have one of your later cycles. Typically you want your luteal phase to be more than 10 days long for the best chance to get preggers. Unfortunately with those such as you with pcos its much more of a guessing game as to what each cycle with be like. And makes that much more of a challenge to get pregnant.

I was indeed pregnant so was implantation bleed for me :) in defaintly recommend iso flavones I'm currently trying for baby no 3 again with iso flavones this will bey 1st cycle :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->