9 months is a VERY long time to grow a person.

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like time is just dragging on? November feels like it is NEVER going to get here! I looked at my ticker today and I was like "yes! almost 20 weeks!" and then I thought "ughhhhhhhhh but I still have another 20 to go again after that!"

I personally think whoever came up with this 9 months bit is a bit of a nut job. I'm ready for my baby now :)

:lol: I felt that way too, and now I look back and can't believe how quickly it has passed!

Hahaha, I've heard this from many expecting mothers. But I guess I'm just at the opposite end of the scale. I think it's all going sooooo fast!! I can't believe how far along I am already and how little time to go until I have an actual little person in my arms!

LOL Rae, in 19.5 weeks time you will be wondering how it all passed so quickly!!

I found out last november and it's flown by, I've only got 4 weeks left and I can't believe it.

x

pregnancy does seem to drag by in the early week. But soon your bump will be growing at an alarming rate and time will fly by. I can't believe my princess is 3 weeks old already! Where does time go??

xx

are you kidding, 8 months have gone and i'm convinced I'm not gonna be ready!!

I don't know! It seems to me like it's going pretty fast.I mean,3rd trimester soon,I can't believe it.But then again,when I look back I think 'Man,this has gone by slow!'

It feels like ages since I was like 15 weeks.

And October also feels ages away.

I just think about the elephant.She has to wait 22 months to meet her little one!
But I agree,this 9 months is a draaaaaaag...

Sometimes I feel likt aht too, it feels like i've been pregnanct for ages... But then when I think about it sometimes I think, well the end of Oct isnt too far! Especially since we are just about into July. Aug and Sept may be my last 2 full months (even though im due Nov 3rd, I think the DR is about a week off from my calculations of my LMP, but we'll see)

Yeah I'm hoping the summer flies by and then once I hit September I'll probably be a nervous wreck! hah

Yeah, sometimes I feel like it is dragging, but then I think I'll have this little baby to take care of and I think its going way too fast!! Ack!! Plus, even though I am due on Oct. 25th, my C-Section will most likely be 2 weeks before that... Ack! :hugs:

i might feel like a long time now but trust me it flys by towards the end and ull have ur baby in no time xx

My first 12 weeks dragged like each one was a month but the last 4 have gone more quickly, I think mostly because I'm more active now I'm less nauseous. Sometimes it feels like December is so far away but when I look at my diary for work and see how many big events there are I have to prepare for I feel I'll never have time to do it all before my leave.

I'm really looking forward to not being pregnant though! I think I'll like my baby much more out than in!

I found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks :( That means first tri has DRAGGED. No bump, no scans, no appointments. It's like i'm not even pregnant. Totally sucks but I do hope that the second tri and 3rd tri goes super quick :)

I just now found this website. I get bored at work at poke around everywhere BUT ANYWAY I am in the same boat! I am due Nov. 17th and it cannot come any slower, but everyone says to enjoy it....................I'm way to excited. =]

oh yes i am sooooo ready now, just fast forward 8 weeks then i'll be happy.

December cant come soon enough for me!! Its slowly slowly picking up speed though, i think once i hit 20 weeks it'll fly by.

To keep me sane im just concentrating on counting down to milestones and scan dates!!

I think it seems so long because there was a couple of weeks there when I thought I was 10 weeks ahead haha, and then I got put back

I think it seems so long because there was a couple of weeks there when I thought I was 10 weeks ahead haha, and then I got put back

That doesn't help I am sure!! :)

OMG - it is like time is standing still. Because we had to go through fertility treatment I've been very aware of everything from ovulation on. I envy those women who are 12 weeks when they find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->