9 months is a VERY long time to grow a person.

Ahhh me too, i wish i'd found out later than i did. It feels like ive been pregnant forever still grrr.... i just want to meet my bean (only when oven ready :)) Just feels like i've got soooooo long to go its boring!! Ive been counting weeks so much that i forgot it was my birthday ha ha ha ha!!

I remember feeling that way... but after you have your baby it will seem like it just flew by... also, once you hit 30 weeks time will soar by... at least it did for me! Good Luck!

I used to feel like that too, but I figure ah, he still needs to cook a lil more.:D Seeing at 19 weeks your little one still looks a bit like a sea monkey.:lol:

Does anyone else feel like time is just dragging on? November feels like it is NEVER going to get here! I looked at my ticker today and I was like "yes! almost 20 weeks!" and then I thought "ughhhhhhhhh but I still have another 20 to go again after that!"

I personally think whoever came up with this 9 months bit is a bit of a nut job. I'm ready for my baby now :)

It will go by fast, before you know it.

I felt the same, but now I look back and say wow what an experience.

Take it easy and enjoy everyday of your pregnancy.

Mello

I feel as though im wishing my life away waiting for this baby!! November seems light years away!!

Yeah, It really dragged in the 1st tri, because I found out at 4 weeks and I was counting every day up until my 12 week scan. Owf I'll not do that again! But since that scan, it's sped up abit. It still seems like forever of til Dec but I'm sure It'll go faster the further on I get. I can't wait for my christmas baby to be here! :D

Make the most of it, babies are beautiful little creatures, but they are hard work also. Just think of the sleepless nights and the dirty nappies and baby sick down your back.
All worth it, but id enjoy the time you have to your self before bump comes along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->