9 months pp and feel crap

dlj2

Reaction score
Hi all

My lo is coming up to 9 months and I'm feeling worse now than the early days �� she sttn generally so I can blame that, my husband works long hours but I do have family support, I have previous thyroid issues and I'm wondering if something there has changed but has anyone else been feeling like this? I had a real glow and buzz about me before all this but now I often find myself a little teary and just looking and feeling poop ��xx

Hugs hun could have wrote that myself. My son is 9 months and the past few weeks I've just not been feeling myself. I can't put my finger on why though. Think maybe its related to lack of iron as I feel so tired so have started taking vitamins to see if that will help and trying to get more sleep (though with a baby who still doesn't sleep through its hard). Just wanted you to know your not alone and it might be an idea to see your doctor and see if it is related to your thyroid x

I feel exactly the same! a bit down in the dumps, fat and frumpy and generally unhappy... how strange. 9 months of pregnancy + 9 months of NON pregnancy = some kind of hormone slump or something???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->