9 or 10dpo

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
AF only due on Monday so still really early.

Tested this morning and could see a very faint line but the camera couldn't pick it up so I tweaked the pic which is attached. It is pink but looks too close to the control line.. I'm not familiar with these tests so not sure where the line is supposed to be :shrug:

Honest opinions please :blush:

Attachments

• 20170629_074902_opt.jpg
    20170629_074902_opt.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 77
Im sorry hun, I don't see anything. . . Can you take a first response?

I'm going to get a frer in a few days if AF hasn't arrived. Don't want to waste my money if I don't need to :)

Not sure iv used these they are so hard to photograph cos the plastic is so bulky!

Bella I see the line that's really close that you're talking about - I don't think that's it, although interesting.

I see that line but it is too close to the control. Fxed! You're still early like you said

I do see it but looks like it is in the wrong place on the test. Still early days though, so good luck for your next tests :)

Thank you:) I've got some more tests coming later so will update when I've done one x

I can see the same - A line close to the control line ... strange. Fingers crossed <3

Just picked some tests up so I'll do one when I get home from work:)

Just an update. I did a dip stick when I got home and there was a very faint line but I think it was an indent as I couldn't see any colour. This was with a 1 hour hold with very diluted pee. I'm going to hold my pee for 4 hours and do another so fingers crossed :)

Thank you :) I need a wee now but it's only been 2 hours so don't think that will be long enough:shrug:

I managed 2.5 hours lol still same weird line that I had before. I think they are indents.

Going to test with a different brand with fmu.

Wish me luck :dust:

I can't see anything on your first test, sorry. I wish you the best of luck for tomorrow's test :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->