9 or 10dpo

Nothing to update today :( did 2 tests this morning and both :bfn: 17 months ttc you think I'd be used to them by now :( af not due till Tuesday so I don't think I'm going to test again unless af doesn't arrive but I'm pretty sure she will :(

Hugs. You never get used to them. I'm sorry. Hopefully af stays away

Thank you Dobby. It's so hard trying to stay positive when I'm used to being disappointed every month. I swore I wasn't going to test This time until AF was officially late. Early testing is no good :(

Here is today's test. Had to tweak it slightly and there is a little pink line but looks like it's in the wrong place and too thin. Think I'm just clutching at straws :(

12 dpo today so pretty sure I'm out this month :nope:

Attachments

• 20170702_093215_opt.jpg
    20170702_093215_opt.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 31
Looks like mine on a similar test not sure im seeing colour. :( fx'd for u still x

Ohh i see it sorry i was looking at the grey shadow next to it. Hmm yeah thats weird!!

Going to do another tomorrow with fmu. Cross your fingers for me :)

Thank you :) I know I'm not put till AF arrives but not feeling very hopeful at the moment. It seems the majority of people get their BFP's by 12 dpo on here

Today's test 13dpo today. Test was a 25miu internet cheapie. I swear there's a faint line but could just have line eye.

No symptoms apart from cramping. Usually a few days before AF I get really sore boobs but they aren't sore at all this month :shrug:

No tests left so need to go out and buy some more today :dohh:

Attachments

• 20170703_075531_opt.jpg
    20170703_075531_opt.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 35
I see the line on the last one!

Thanks hanni. I see a faint line too. Think I need to try and find some 10miu tests. Maybe they will show a line better

I've picked some more tests up but I'm not home now till later so going to do one tonight if I can manage to hold my pee for a good few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->