9 week old baby and really want another....

catty

Reaction score
Help!!!

I have a 9 week old little boy and am already broody for another baby. I no it seems crazy wanting a baby when i have one but i just miss being pregnant etc and would like babies close in age.

OH is very laid back and doesnt mind when, he seems fine about trying when i want to.

HOWEVER i think it would be best to wait a little, if i was to get pregnant again straight away i dont think id get maternity pay next time which would be hard and also need to give my body a little time.

I think our TCC date is going to be OCT 2014 so just over a year, i will be here waiting it out with use :):)

Wow! With all the stress of an infant, I'm surprised someone would want another already! Lol! To each their own, though. I've never had one, so can only compare to when my sister had her babies.
Congrats on the little one and hope you have your next at the perfect time! <3

I no im starting to think im a little crazy, but i just think im already used to not sleeping, life not being 'normal' etc that if i wait a while and i get used to sleep again it will be a shock.

I havnt heard many people like me though so maybe im a little insane haha

If we wait until Oct 2014 then there will be 2 years between them

Hiya,
Don't worry I felt exactly the same after having my DS! All I could talk about was having another, even when I was still in the hospital, but I had an EMCS so had to give my body time to heal and the desire to have another LO so soon did cool with time. I'm only feeling really ready now and my DS is almost 20months and I still think there will be a nice gap between them.

If you're ready to ttc another, I'd go for it if it's what you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->