9 weeks and just starting to feel more human

Rozie_1985

Mummy To Joel
Reaction score
So i am around 9 weeks and finally within the last few days am starting to feel human again, upon googling i have just read this is very common around 9 weeks to start feeling this way. Which also makes me feel more confident about my dates :thumb up: i have had the most horrendous nausea for the past 3 weeks, all day everyday. Hopefully i will be able to enjoy xmas dinner tomorrow as i am even starting to feel hungry again :happy dance: sorry to gloat to anyone who still feels like death, i am just so relived i have come through the other side......for now. Hang in there ladies xxxx

Merry Christmas to you and yours xxx

Im just about human again now aswell. As long as i stay away from the puke make foods, coffee and curry at the min im ok.

If the fatigue would leave then id be ok.

Im between 8.5 and 10.5 weeks atm

Im just about human again now aswell. As long as i stay away from the puke make foods, coffee and curry at the min im ok.

If the fatigue would leave then id be ok.

Im between 8.5 and 10.5 weeks atm

Glad to hear you are also better. Makes things a little easier. Yeah the fatigue is awful tho!

Merry Christmas! Not looking like I'll be enjoying Christmas dinner but hopefully it'll be a merry day all round anyway.

So i am around 9 weeks and finally within the last few days am starting to feel human again, upon googling i have just read this is very common around 9 weeks to start feeling this way. Which also makes me feel more confident about my dates :thumb up: i have had the most horrendous nausea for the past 3 weeks, all day everyday. Hopefully i will be able to enjoy xmas dinner tomorrow as i am even starting to feel hungry again :happy dance: sorry to gloat to anyone who still feels like death, i am just so relived i have come through the other side......for now. Hang in there ladies xxxx

Merry Christmas to you and yours xxx

Please send your good vibes around! I was hoping to be done with this at 9 weeks lol

oh man- my 9th week was the worst i'd had- still bad at 11w, but not quite as bad as 9/10. (it all started at 7w for me). I feel bad because I can barely function and feel like I'm not giving my (just turned) 1yo the attention he needs!

hoping that it ends soon!!! :)

Oh how I envy you all who are getting over your morning sickness lol. I just started mine at only 5 weeks! Ugh! I just hope I get over it quicker this time and it doesn't last until 15-16 weeks like it did with my DS. That was torture! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->