9 Weeks and teething??????

1sttimemama10

Reaction score
Hope you can help...

My LO is 9 weeks and i think he may be teething?
he is drooling lots ...
fist in mouth...
crying like he gets sharp pains...

please tell me if i am being silly and this is not possible????????????

It is possible :) The teeth move under the gums for a long time before they cut through usually at around 6 months. You can use teething gels or powders x

My LO has been teething since she was 7 weeks old, she's now 8 months and STILL doesn't have any teeth :growlmad:

It is very possible :flower:

I thought my girl was teething around that time. She was drooling, restless and fist in her mouth and crying.
Turned out she just discovered her fists and was trying to get her thumb in there so she can settle herself. Because she has her mouth wide open, trying to get her fist in, she drooled and she cried out of frustration because it would not work. Now, a few weeks later, she has found out how to put her thumb and index finger in her mouth and she sucks them and that seems to make her happy. She still sometimes tries to shove her fist in her mouth which makes her restless but as soon as she finds her thumb and index finger she is happily sucking away again.
See how he is on a few weeks ;-)
X

Emma had started teething at around 12 weeks. You could feel horrible lumps under her gums from this time. However, she was 9 months before she actually cut her 1st tooth. She has always cut her teeth in groups of 3 or 4 at a time. Just the last molars to come now!!

My eldest had her 1st tooth at 12weeks and Finn had his at 13 weeks so its very possible.x

My LO started teething around 8 weeks and cut his first tooth at 4 months.. very possible! Now at nearly 8 months he has 4 :D x

Same here - signs of teething from about 10 weeks but no teeth as of yet! The amount of people who say LO was teething at xx weeks but had no teeth til xx months makes me wonder if newborns maybe just drool, chew fists etc without it being a sign of teething :)

Yes, mine started at 8 weeks and had 2 teeth by 12 weeks. Then nothing again until 7 months! Crazy teeth, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->