9 weeks pregnant how did you feel?

Kalia101

Reaction score
HI ladies

I am now 9 weeks & 1 day pregnant and I don't know If Iv just got used to my symptoms but I don't feel pregnant as much like my boobs still hurt, I am exhausted, and I still have nausea but not so much that I gag, my nausea was at its worse at 6-8 week's I was gagging I couldn't eat much I just felt sick 24-7 now I still feel nauseas but not to that extreme. I'm not worried as such but just wondered how other people were at around 9 weeks or should I be worried that my symptoms are not getting worse?

I'm 10 weeks today and for the last 10-12 days I've felt great! Saw my little bean at 8 weeks and I'm just hoping everything is still going good! Have a scan next Friday so hopefully I'll get more good news then.

Apart from mildly sore boobs n some bloating, I wouldn't know I was pregnant!

At around 9 weeks all my symptoms disappeared I felt normal almost so much that I freaked out and had a reassurance scan, all was well (as you can see in my avatar) but then the ms came back with a vengeance at around 10 weeks and even now I'm still having episodes of it :) x

Thankyou I had a scan at 7+4 and everything was fine saw heartbeat so I'm hoping everything is still ok. It's mad isn't it when we feel like rubbish we wish it away but obviously happy at same time when it goes away we wish it back just so we feel pregnant haha xx

Thankyou I had a scan at 7+4 and everything was fine saw heartbeat so I'm hoping everything is still ok. It's mad isn't it when we feel like rubbish we wish it away but obviously happy at same time when it goes away we wish it back just so we feel pregnant haha xx

I'm sure your little bean is fine :) yea it's weird the way we hate our symptoms but then they also serve as a comfort that we are still pregnant! Lol x

My ms seemed to peak last week and since Tuesday I've been feeling much better. Had a scan Weds and baby seems quite happy x

I felt nauseous the last couple of weeks but it seems to be easing up now. My boobs dont hurt as much now either. My symptoms really eased off with DD at this point too xx

We all react differently to being pregnant, just wanted to give you the flip side, I felt next to no symptoms until I WAS 9 weeks and then I was in bed for a week or two :haha:

Just don't worry, your hormones are clearly there and you will go up and down and the placenta will slowly start to take over and hopefully your symptoms will ease :)

:hugs:

It'S kind weird my first pregnancy i was soooo sick during the day. But no exaustion. The sore boobs were a given tho LOL.

This time?? I'm sick as hell but at a completly different time swap and now it'S only at night!! And the exaustion well i'm pretty much conked out at 7pm LOL. It would b kinda funny if since the first time we had a girl and with this time the shift in symptoms it would b a boy LOLOL.

I've heard alot of syptoms can dissapear after the 8 week mark due to the fact that ur hcg levels out. Soo i'm thinking ur one of the lucky ones and may not suffer not from this point on...or i could b completly wrong and ur getting a few days vacay and then bammm it will all come back ;)

I just made a post last night about how my symptoms that had been horrible disappeared at around week 9 for two full weeks. I was scared out of my mind! But I heard the heartbeat yesterday at the group appointment and it seems all is well!

Hi there! I'm 9+1 too! When's your due date? :winkwink:
I havent had many symptoms at all, actually. Really looking forward to my first doctor's appt next Thurs! The only one that has been a both is sore boobs, and they're getting better daily. Just really tired!

I havent had many symptoms at all, actually. Really looking forward to my first doctor's appt next Thurs! The only one that has been a both is sore boobs, and they're getting better daily. Just really tired!

I'm due on july 18th!! Ahhh ur one of those people that are extremely lucky gahhhhh :dohh::dohh: I most definetly envy you lolol lets just say having all the symptoms trippled is one poor lil body tiring experience hiihiii.

But hey first time i had a really horrible pregnancy due to being sick non stop for 9 months and etc. But i had the most extremely quick and wonderfull labour i loved it! I'd give birth right this very second since it was easy peasy. So i guess it's sorta like good karma right??? LOL:shrug:

haha, yeah I guess that's considered a win! My due date is July 17th! I do consider myself lucky, yes, but it also makes me paranoid that there's nothing in there. I have to keep reminding myself to be grateful. :haha:

It most definelty doesnt mean anything bad! I think ur just one of the lucky ones.

Is this ur first?? Had u been trying long??

I'm due July 17th aswell :) I had a scan last Monday my next one is January 8th I can't wait, my boobs one day will be sore next they feel fine and I start poking them thinking why have you stopped haha today after I wrote this post I started to feel sick and crave twister ice lollys Iv had to have 2 (naughty me) lol xxx

Im not sure what a Twister Ice Lolly is? haha
Was last Monday your first scan? Omg, I can't wait. This week is going to be tough!!

Yeah I had an early scan because of a previous ectopic. I can't wait for my next one is yours next week did you say? Xx

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Cheers to a healthy pregnancy. :)
I go next Thursday. I feel once I see that everything is going well and how it should be, I can finally relax. Right now I'm just relying on hope that everything is ok. Id like to enjoy this pregnancy, not worry everything I feel is something wrong. haha I just need to visualize a positive, healthy pregnancy!

I'm 9 +5 today. I've felt fine (really sore boobs 2 days ago) however today I feel so rough! Stomach cramps, exhaustion, really nauseous, no will to do anything today! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->