9 weeks pregnant how did you feel?

i told my mom that i don't want to jinx myself but i think my MS is going away. I still have food aversions and feel dehydrated but don't feel as sicky. i'm able to have a coffee so i have some sort of energy to play with my daughter but last night i had to get up because i was getting heartburn. i hate heartburn but stocked up on tums last time i was at the store.

I'm 9w1d today too! :happydance:

Since week 8 I've started to feel a little better. From weeks 3-7 I was so tired, crampy and STARVING!! I had very very slight morning sickness - more like random nausea that would come on if I allowed myself to get too hungry.

But now either I'm getting used to the hormones, or things are leveling out. I still get hungry, but not like I was. I still get MS, but not as frequent. I do now have sore bbs, when before I didn't really have them. And my fatigue is maybe a tad less than the previous weeks.

I still get out of breath more easily too - and I had that almost right from the beginning. Maybe starting mid-way through week 4.

I do feel pregnant, but nothing too shocking I guess. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->