9 weeks - symptoms coming and going

Babyd14

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm just over 9 weeks pregnant and some days I don't really have any symptoms then the next I feel sick, sore boobs, increased cm. only thing that has stayed pretty constant is feeling tired!

Does anyone else feel like this? I see my midwife on Tuesday so I was going to speak to her, and ask if she could try to pick up a heartbeat. Just a little concerned I guess, first tri is so stressful!

X

Thats been me for the past week or so and I am only 7 weeks today.. but I remember the same happening with my daughter (I don't remember if it happened with my son or not but wouldn't be surprised). From what I understand though, when the placenta begins to take over, your hormones start leveling back out, for some this can happen sooner rather than later and for others, it happens a bit later. So maybe thats what is happening?

Or maybe your body is just finally getting used to it all? either way, totally normal!

This seems to happen all the time unfortunately. But most people find that it's all ok, and nothing to worry about.
I lost a few symptoms over the first tri but they all gradually returned and I've read lots of other posts about other ladies who are having the same problem.
Good luck xx

I can't remember if I felt like this with my daughter. We had 2 very early scans so I guess I was reassured then, hopefully everything will be fine, my husband says I worry too much! X

Hi babyd.

I am also 9ish weeks and had horrid nausea between 6 and 7 weeks but it began to fade around 8 weeks and is almost completely gone now. Breasts also don't feel as tender. It's so reassuring to hear of other women feeling the same, because if u don't feel pregnant then it is worrying.

I don't have my first scan until 12 weeks and I'm just desperate to know if there is actually a baby in there!!!

I am just over 9 weeks too and am progressively feeling better. I still have sore boobs and get twinges and aches sometimes, and like you said, I am tired all the time!

I am just hoping I keep feeling better and not get worse soon! Try not to worry too much

This is pretty normal, the placenta is forming and it is taking over. Hang in there and wait for the scans and you'll see everything is fine.

Citrus - I know what you mean about the first scan, no one has even confirmed I am pregnant! When I went to the drs they wrote it up on my notes then booked me in to see the midwife who gave me a form to fill in then come back in 2 weeks!

Thank you for the replies, you have made me feel better, nausea seems to be back again this morning and it's my birthday today! So hope I feel better as we are going out for Sunday lunch! (Even though still can't eat much at the minute, anyone else have this??) x

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!!!
I'm sure everything will be fine! Xx

Happy birthday babyd!!

Yes no-one has confirmed I am preg either! I am literally checking off the days, 15 to go today. Ooh and I am exactly the same with the appetite. Keep hearing people say that they are hungry all the time but I feel full after a few mouthfuls. Well I hope you have a lovely day and let's count down the days together!!

Yup! Definitely normal. I'm almost 12w and my symptoms have never been constant. They'll be there for a couple days and they'll ease for a couple days, some symptoms would go away when new ones start, etc. Very strange but I think everything's still going well since I'm now getting a mini muffin top now :3

Thank you for the birthday wishes and reassuring words. Fingers crossed everything will be fine xx

Totally normal, I think mine were about the same. The closer you get to 2nd tri, the less symptoms you will probably have :)

Yep same here I'm 11 weeks and my symptoms have been coming and going for the last week and a half! It's frustrating as I just wanna know everything is ok. My scan is in 13 days so I'm counting down too xxx

Same here. I have no reason to believe anything is wrong so I'll take it one day at a time. I had an ultrasound at 7+ weeks and everything was fine then. I felt terrible for a few days now I feel fine again...who knows how I'll feel like tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->