9 weeks to go! woohoo hoo oo!

Little G

Reaction score
Thats all! lol. from 39 down to 9.... getting there. Cant wait for it all to be over, as horrible as that sounds I haven't had the best time this pregnancy! :growlmad::happydance:

Aww!! Glad to see someone so excited! Hoping you sail through the rest of your pregnancy with ease :)

I know what you mean - I have 5 weeks left and I can't wait to give birth and hold my little baby. I also miss being able to bend down, sleep on my stomach and shave my legs easily haha. However, I am nervous about the labor/birthing part. So I have mixed feelings :/ lol.. if that makes sense?

Let me join in on the woo hoo-ing! I'm 30 weeks today and cannot wait. Fingers crossed none of us go overdue! :)

ME TOO! 9 weeks left tomorrow!

I'm so over being pregnant.

I had my daughter at 41 weeks so I'm looking at my pregnancy as 41 weeks rather than 40. But I'm not really wishing time away (yet?) as this pregnancy is a breeze compared to my first one! Maybe due to the close age gap so my body still remembers what to do?

Let me join in on the woo hoo-ing! I'm 30 weeks today and cannot wait. Fingers crossed none of us go overdue! :)

Im having a section at 39 weeks, get my booking in date at my next appointment so wont have any hanging around this time wondering if this is it!

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooo I'm right there with you! I want to regain my bladder control and not suffer heartburn around the clock!

Me too! :dance: Almost 7 weeks to go, can't believe it!! Where has the time gone, ladies?!

9 weeks for me now too, can't believe it, the last ten weeks have gone by so quick! I finished work yesterday as well as I want the half term week to spend with DS before baby comes then I have a whole list of stuff to get done before April so we're prepared. We have all the baby bits now apart from wipes but it's all in boxes in the spare room so got plenty to occupy my time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->