!!!!!911 bfp????

jaymichelle

Reaction score
:help:Hello everyone! So DH and I haven't really been trying the last two months due to him having surgery and not being able to really "perform." Well we did try two times before february 1st, but he did not "finish" yet I am late for AF and so I take a test just so I can start my BC soon and this this has NEVER been seen on any pregnancy test I have ever taken. I've never had a positive test, always negative, yet this doesn't look like the same ol' negative test I am used to...PLEASE HELP, does anyone see anything? Or am I going nuts?? :help:

Attachments

• pt.jpg
    pt.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 95
Here a link i inverted it for you (hope the link works) i tottaly see it in it :)

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/cheyea23/pt-1.jpg

Oh God I hope you're right, I sent my older sister the picture and she says she sees it also, I finally broke down and told DH about it nd showed him and he said he could see it also! Praying hard!!!

:) are you gettin a differnt test soon? do you know what cycle day your on

I know this sounds so stupid but that picture you done for me, brought tears to my eyes! I know, ok maybe I am just really emotional tonight but I want this to be THE TEST!! The one that changes my life, I have wanted a baby for so long it feels like lol..I just hope its not a false positive...

Awww :) i cant imagine how much emotion it is when you finally get your bfp. I know falsies happen but there so uncommon i know it must be scary to get your hopes up and everything. Hope it is a bfp:) good luck and babydust and sticky vibes and prayers for you :)

Im very late, about a week or two I think, my last period was January 23rd, I was FERTILE on the 7th and 8th of February, and we BD on the 8th. My calander says I should have started around the 21st of february..should I have a darker line? Or would it just now be showing up? Im so confused..

I'm sure I see it, too. Do you plan on taking another test to be sure? Maybe a different brand? Let us know if you do! I'm excited for you!

Um well everybody is differnt, you dont when exatly you implanted or anything so if it was late or something then it might still be light or its could be the test or sometimes its normal some people dont get dark test until realy late

Im going to go take a test at whats called Birth Right, they offer free tests, the same that the drs offices (dollar tree) have lol. I was going to wait a week but my sister is quite forceful! She wants a niece or nephew from me pretty bad lol she has her own two children but one from me would be "awesome"?? lol Im really confused though, Im not sure if it could be a positive or not? Does anyone know?

I hope you're both right...sooo nervous, I will DEFINITELY be letting both of you know ASAP! Are you still testing tomorrow Jess?

Thanks so much ladies! Jess thanks again for the picture I sent it to my phone! lol

your welcome :) and im planning on it if i dont chicken out lol im pretty nervous about it but yes deffenitly let me know :) good luck

I can definitely see a line there! My first positive didn't even show up in a pic sooo... I think you're pregnant!! Good luck at the doctor's!

:dust:

i chickend out today but if she is not here tonight i will be testing in the morning with fmu so im sure it will have to be right

My fingers and toes are crossed..hi have serious back pain today not sure what's going on :/

Sorry, i have been having some back pain to but i was just figuring ive been laying around to much lol. When are you going to test again ? i would be like crazy buying test and freaking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->