!!!!!911 bfp????

I see a faint line....suppppeeerr faint but I do see something!

Cheapies are notorious for giving faint lines even when you're decently enough along in a pregnancy. I would go get a First Response Early Results (FRER) and test first thing in the morning! Good luck! :dust:

:( well hopefully next cycle will be our cycle cause i started seeing some red specs tonight so im sure my AF is finally showing up.

Oh no!! I'm so sorry for both of you. I hope next cycle is the cycle for you both. :(

Oh no!! I'm so sorry for both of you. I hope next cycle is the cycle for you both. :(

Thank you :) im hoping its good for all of us, im just trying to stay positive about it instead of how i used to be were id get all hatefull about anybody who was pregnant or had babys cause thats no way to live

I know what you mean. I used to get so upset reading about friends and family getting pregnant and I wasn't. My husband and I weren't actively TTC until this cycle so now that I am trying, I'm being positive towards other. I never know how hard they tried to get pregnant, I just kept thinking "why not me?", ya know?

I don't like to be a negative person so I'm going to be positive and wish everyone well if I find out they're pregnant. :)

You're not out until the witch is full force! Also those cheap tests are not as sensitive as FRERs. I got negatives on those cheap ones until I had already had an ultrasound! Don't put too much faith in their sensitivity. Also stay away from tests with blue dye. If this isn't your month good luck next cycle!

I can definitely see it!! All the best honey xoxox

My AF ended up comming on fullforce this morning so im thinking iam officially out :( but its okay I feel like im getting closer to my month :)

and yea sometimes i still have to fight off that little devil on my shoulder that screams "thinks negative things about them they have a baby" or "look at her she doesint deserve it, she did drugs and slept around when she got pregnant" but im pushing those off and saying shut the hell up to that little nagging voice in my brain because its negativity and its only bringing me down

Yeah. Keep thinking positive thoughts and keep coming on here for support. Your month will come and I'm hoping and praying for you that it's next month! :hugs::flower:

Yeah. Keep thinking positive thoughts and keep coming on here for support. Your month will come and I'm hoping and praying for you that it's next month! :hugs::flower:

Praying for you to :) its gunna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->