99 days till santa brings us all our BFP's !!

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Only 99 days till chrimbo but i'm looking at this as a positive ( honest!!) rather than a negative ..... I've been a very good girl this year, i asked santa for Robbie Williams in a big red bow under my tree last year but I was obviously on the naughty list cos I didnt get him , BUT this year i have been positively angelic so I just know I'm gonna get my BFP on Christmas day !! ( pma !!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:)
If your on the nice list too come say hi !!

It's on my Christmas Wish List too! I have been good!
I have to admit I would prefer not to have an August baby as that is not fun at school however, if that happened it would be great!
I have my fingers crossed. Everyone around me seems to be pregnant!

well if santa has 2.3 million barbie dolls and power rangers i'm sure he could dig deep and hand out a few well deserved BFP's !!!!:haha:

I've been a really good girl this year :angel: and I'll be a really good girl next year too if I can just get a goddamned :bfp: goddammit!

I have been very good this year, for a change lol. And i deserve Santa bringing a bfp for me and all you girls that have been so great Dmom, Oldbird, Llbean, Super Awsome, Indigo, StarSign, Jodes, Natsby,Northstar,Ready.... and all of you girls (could fill this page with names. That would be the best present ever.

So Santa, make sure you have extra Sacs to carry all the BFPs and that Rudolf is well fed to carry them! Lol

I have been very good this year, for a change lol. And i deserve Santa bringing a bfp for me and all you girls that have been so great Dmom, Oldbird, Super Awsume, Indigo, StarSign, Jodes, Natsby,Northstar,Ready.... and all of you girls (could fill this page with names. That would be the best present ever.

So Santa, make sure you have extra Sacs to carry all the BFPs and that Rudolf is well fed to carry them! Lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I have been very good this year, for a change lol. And i deserve Santa bringing a bfp for me and all you girls that have been so great Dmom, Oldbird, Llbean, Super Awsome, Indigo, StarSign, Jodes, Natsby,Northstar,Ready.... and all of you girls (could fill this page with names. That would be the best present ever.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hugs:

https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/hubba64/emoticons/santa_smiley.gif

WE WANT OUR BFP'S!!!! Pleeeeeeeaaaassssee Santa!!

98 days !! Countdown is on !! Marathon BDing for our dec 25th Bfp 's girlsbut could we do it in rotation or the earth really will move for us all !!! :haha:

Whoo hoo good girl , make sure Santa adds you to the nice list. ! Xx

I'm getting so excited for xmas i love this time of year. Halloween, kids birthdays, my birthday then xmas woohoo!!!! I was told by a pyschic i would concieve in December and another told me September and October haha! Oh well time will tell xxxx

I love it too , love dark nights and dark mornings , ( do you think I could be part goth ? ) love Halloween chrimbo , I get soo Excited ! Santa is gonna be sooo good to me this year I can feel it in my water !! Lol

I love it too , love dark nights and dark mornings , ( do you think I could be part goth ? ) love Halloween chrimbo , I get soo Excited ! Santa is gonna be sooo good to me this year I can feel it in my water !! Lol

U are so funny :haha::haha:

Hello despi x I try my best , laughter is best medicine so they say !! Gotta laugh haven't we or we'd cry xx

Well I'm glad !! Xx whatever gave you the idea I'm a dental nurse Sherlock ??? :winkwink::haha is it that obvious ?? So much for being incognito !!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->