99 Days!!

CeeCee2010

Mummy to Jessica xxx
Reaction score
I'm in double digits!! Woo hoo!!! Sorry kind of pointless thread but just about to explode with excitement :) :flower::happydance::cloud9:

Ooh and happy 99 days to Hopeful Heath too as I know it's your double digit day today too!! Oh and to Rachyroux for yesterday! And to Jellytot3 for tomorrow! If I've forgotten anybody or got in wrong I apologise in advance - baby brain has officially taken over!! xxx

Good effort, I cant remember anyone due the same day as me, I know Samira is the day before but thats it.

Congrats though, Im on V day count down then double digits countdown. Its all happening now xx

CeeCee -Congrats!! :)
Feels good huh! Just noticed we are due the same day... which also means im in the last 99 too ..Yay!

Good effort, I cant remember anyone due the same day as me, I know Samira is the day before but thats it.

Congrats though, Im on V day count down then double digits countdown. Its all happening now xx

4 days til V day hun!! whoop whoop for you and baby jacob!! X

CeeCee -Congrats!! :)
Feels good huh! Just noticed we are due the same day... which also means im in the last 99 too ..Yay!

Ooh well congrats to you too then hun! It sure does feel good especially since I never thought I would be saying it! Cloud 9 is where I am at the moment :) X

I havent got long til i reach 99 days! exciting!

congrats:)

Ooh and happy 99 days to Hopeful Heath too as I know it's your double digit day today too!! Oh and to Rachyroux for yesterday! And to Jellytot3 for tomorrow! If I've forgotten anybody or got in wrong I apologise in advance - baby brain has officially taken over!! xxx

Thanks CeeCee! Yay for us - next stop 3rd trimester!! Eeek!!! :hugs:

wooooooooooooooooo!!!! congrats hunni!!!! the countdown begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance:

congrats hun. Big hugs! So sweet that you remembered me. :) not long to go now hun. So exciting! Happy 99 days to hopefulheath and lm81 for today and for jellytot3 tomorrow Xxx xx

I try to remember as many people as I can but my brain is a sieve at the moment lol Congrats to everybody and the countdown begins for Samira and CLH_X3 :) Yay!!

You've got a much better memory than I have! :haha:
i'm rediculous at the moment with memory and general clumsiness. :(

Congrats babe,I'm on the countdown to double digits,can't wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"