9dpo - can you see this? *digi update 6/9* newest pics, pg 9

Lol you got it Sarah! Be positive! That IC and the FRER looked VERY early positive! I think if you do a FRER with FMU you will get a decent line. Prob still light but more solid :)

i hope you're right! i'm 16dpo now ... monday will be 18dpo, 5 days late for af. i have an appt on wednesday for urine test, but i'm going to BEG for a blood test.

i WILL get that second line. i will, i will, i WILL! :thumbup: [-o<

i just might! lol

oh, just looked at my chart ... i'm 17dpo, not 16! maybe i ov'd later than i think i did?? had one day of ewcm on 10dpo (and :sex:), with a major temp drop two days later ... so maybe i'm really only 7dpo!!

strange, though, cause i was getting faint lines at 9/10dpo ... evaps?

only time will tell, i guess!

That dip at 12, is that 12dpo?

I thought it was, but apparently, thats when I ovulated!! Put all my info into FF and FINALLY got the crosshairs. I feel so silly now as I can clearly see, based on temps, that I o'd WAY later than I thought. :dohh: Luckily, DH and I dtd the two days leading up to O day. Also expalins the random pos opk I had that day! Lol

So now Im back in the two week wait and totally certain all my previous tests have been terribly convincing evaps. I am 6dpo today and just ordered more ICs, which should be here Friday, 11dpo. Hate that I have to keep waiting, but glad Im still in with a chance!

:dust: to you and thank you for always being so supportive!! :hugs:

Dang that does suck that you got randomely dropped back into 2ww! But at least it's not a 4ww :) I can't wait to see your new tests!!!! Oh and shame on all those tests! Those lines looked so positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->