9dpo?? Do i have line eye or is there something there? -UPDATE! BFP!

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
I really dont want to get my hopes up, or my husbands hope up. I dont think I will even tell him anything until I know for sure. I dipped the stick, didnt see anything right away so I hoped in the shower and when I got out 7 mins later I "think" i might see something. The test says read after 5 mins.

What do you girls think? I wish i could fast forward to tomorrow and test again with FMU!

ahh.... i really want it to be but i don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Also, yesterday and the day before i had really bad lower abdominal cramps and it kind of felt like AF was coming.

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 162
I can see something where the line should be! Just not sure if it's an evap or if it has colour. Good luck for re-testing! x

the first test i can see a line, fingers crossed for 2moro

I can see lines on both. Fx'd that tomorrow FMU makes them darker.

It's faint, but it's there, at least I think so! Also, I had unbelievable cramps when I was first pregnant, I didn't test for the longest time, thinking I was about to start, that's how bad they were! You can definitely have AF like cramps in early pregnancy! Good luck with the re-testing, hope it's a definite positive this time!

I see a line. And it's quite thick which makes me think it's real. Please update with fmu.

oh my gosh i have such butterflies in my stomache!!! I'm so excited to tell my hubby, but also really nervous... I will wait until tomorrow morning and update this with a new photo!! eeeek!

I see lines on both, and the big one is a 20 mIu if I'm not mistaken so that means an FRER test tomorrow or even later today will show a second line! Good Luck!

I see something too and I never see lines!!! looks like congrats are in order hun. x

It is BFP!! I am a "Teeny-tiny bit pregnant"! Today's tests were very slightly darker!!!

It is just so early I know that I need to be prepared for the possibility of a miscarriage, especially since its my first pregnancy.... but, finger crossed that this little baby is meant to be.

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member