9dpo FRER

Nicoleoleole

2 kids + 1!
Reaction score
What do y'all think? I see a line! It's pink! But my phone camera doesn't like to cooperate with me!

Excuse my fingers, they look disgusting after I removed my acrylics 😳😳

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 143
I see a pink line on 2nd photo!

I see it on the 2nd photo! I would say bfp! congratulations xxx

Thank you everyone! It dried and it's still there and pink! I didn't believe it when I saw it at first because it's one of those curved FRER's, so even if the line is super dark, all the negative things about it I'm scared to believe them! :dohh:

The tests look JUST like the ones yesterday. :/ Could it be a bad batch? Could it not be anything?

Looks like the start of a bfp to me. If you have done another and it looks the same its likely that you haven't left enough time inbetween for the hormones to build up (48-72 hours the hormones double). x

Looks like the start of a bfp to me. If you have done another and it looks the same its likely that you haven't left enough time inbetween for the hormones to build up (48-72 hours the hormones double). x

Shouldn't it have gotten darker at least a little? :( ugh

I'm not seeing it but everyone else is so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets darker for you!!

I see a pink line :)
Try not to stress. General rule is every other day to see some progression. Good luck!

Any new pics!?

Looks exactly the same. Same color, has not changed at all... All of the tests look just like that. Two different boxes too...

Can pink evaps happen in all of those tests in less than 5 minutes? I place a flashlight under them to see if the line has color and it's pink for sure.

I could definitely see a pink line so fingers crossed.

I'm in the same boat as you, I see a shadow line that's kind of pink so I'm just hoping it gets darker tomorrow. Following along to see how you go, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->