9dpo (or there about) Anyone else just feeling a bit strange?

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi ladies X

Feeling really odd today and can't really put my finger on it?
9dpo and slightly crampy but nothing to write home about, bbs a little bit tended to the touch but nothing to write home about and feel a bit nauseas but again - nothing major but generally just feeling a bit bleurgh!
I normally have tonnes of pregnancy symptoms by now on all my failed tries before but this month (as I've posted previously) it's all a bit ....well.... Flat!!

I just don't feel myself though and can't put my finger on why?

Anyone else feeling the same and wanna wait it out with me? Xx

I'm only 7dpo and I don't feel much of anything. You are more in tune with your body than anyone else, so if you feel different, it could very well indicate your bfp is on it's way. I have my beta test scheduled for jan 6th but I'd be happy to wait this out with you? When are you going to test?

I don't feel much of anything aside from the usual pms symptoms too! I'm estimated 8dpo. Will test on 8th or 9th after I'm late. What about you ladies?

I used a trigger shot this month, and supposedly it doesn't leave your system until 10 days after and I'm also using vaginal progesterone suppositories which can give you false pregnancy signs. My pregnancy blood test is scheduled for Jan 6th. I might cheat and test the day before.

Hi ladies X
Thank you for your replies xx
I just feel a bit odd. I don't feel pregnant at all! Although a little earlier on I had some very uncomfortable cramping that felt like a mixture between gas and period cramps.
I felt really queasy through the day too but not enough to stop me filling my face.... Lol X
Dunno - just feel 'off' X let's hope the lack of symptoms are my biggest symptom :) X

What is a trigger shot, Hope16? X it all sounds very complicated lol xxx

I'd love to hang out with you girls xx let's do that :) xxx
I'm thinking of testing at 14dpo which would be Monday 4th Jan...... Fancy it??? Xxxx

I've felt off for the past week...
I actually had a "YES" on a digi 8 days ago and then all "NO"s since but still no AF.
I am not sure on DPO but I am 2 days late for AF

Why don't you try testing? I got my BFP with my son at 9 DPO.
I'll be testing again tomorrow

I'm too much of a whuss! Lol xxx
I'm a bit tempted though as bbs feeling worse tonight and I've been feeling quite sick just after dinner tonight .... Let's hope girlies!!!

Blimey - 8 days ago a yes?? That's bizarre!! I hope it's just taking its time to come back through x :) x

I want to hold out until AF is late because this is my first official cycle of TTC/NTNP, and I don't want to take a test with my DH unless I feel there's a good chance we got lucky on the first try. I know my luteal phase is 15-17 days so I need to wait a little longer than 2 weeks:coffee:

Picklepot, I've been eating way more than usual too.. on holiday:haha:.. had intermittent heartburn and mild nausea but that's really probably due to the food! I always get full bbs as a pms symptom every month but
I don't know if I'm being hyper-aware or that they are more 'stiff' than usual.

Hope16, how long do you have to wait for your blood test results? Is it immediate?

Blimey, when you got your positive digi, did it indicate how many weeks you were? Your case is really strange!

8dpo over here and feeling a bit 'off'
Bbs a bit tender, strange taste in my mouth (hairspray!) and just a bit tired....not testing until Sunday at the earliest!
Good luck ladies xx

The trigger shot tells my body to ovulate so we can time my IUI properly. But it can cause false positives on opks and hpts for up to 10 days. So if I test early it could be a false positive.

My blood test is at 7:30am on Jan 6th. They usually call me with the results by 2:00 in the afternoon. I don't get excited or anxious over it anymore. I'm expecting a bfn because I just don't think IUI is the solution for me. Hopefully IVF will help me get that bfp.

skycastles...it was just a yes or no.
i'm testing again in a few min

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all xx

I'm feeling a bit grotty today still and am 10dpo feeling like AF is on her way :( I've got my tell tale Pre AF headache so not feeling too confident but looking on the bright side.... There's always 2016 ;) X
Happy new year girls xxx

Happy new year girls!

Any updates on how you feel about your chances for this month?

AFM I'm still feeling that stiffness in my bbs but it's getting more bearable so not sure if I'm out. 11dpo today so feeling more tempted to test but telling myself to hold out!

Happy new year!

I really felt like I could be pregnant and stupidly took a test this morning 5 days before af is due..bfn...feeling down now! :(
Bbs still tender and a bit veiny but that's about it today. Been having some crazy dreams though! Lol.

When do you guys plan to test? xx

Well girls, I'm 12dpo now and thought AF was here this morning but nothing.....
I have a clear blue fertility monitor (old one) and when you buy the sticks now they send you the advanced cbfm as the ovulation sticks still work with the old monitor. You also get pregnancy sticks which I can't use with my monitor but thought I would go and pee on it as I wouldn't be able to use them anyway..... Well, I got this and I don't know what it means as haven't got the right monitor to decipher it for me!!!!

Think I need to buy a normal test!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 12
Frizzabelle - how many dpo are you?
I got a negative at 13dpo with my last pregnancy and a really faint positive at 14dpo so just goes to show you xxx

Hi, thought I'd join in.

This is my 2nd cycle after coming off the implant. First cycle was 35 days long and period lasted for 3 or so days.

I'm not entirely sure when I am to ovulate this month, with a 28 days cycle it could have been the 24th of December 2015 (I had ome spot of pink/brown blood in my pants) which would put me at 9dpo today. But I'm considering myself fertile up until tomorrow and we've been having sex up to 5 times a day from the 24th December just to make sure!

I had really sore boobs on the 27th of December. And from the 28th up until yesterday I had sharp pains in my womb/vagina. Yesterday I was gassy.

I tested yesterday with a Boots cheap dip stick and it was negative. I'll be testing with a Clear Blue digital on the 7th of Jan and if it's negative, again on the 14th if my period hasn't already shown.

Today on 9dpo? I've just been sick. Had to run to the toilet as it just hit me. Not done anything different to cause me to be sick.

What do you guys think?

Well girls, I'm 12dpo now and thought AF was here this morning but nothing.....
I have a clear blue fertility monitor (old one) and when you buy the sticks now they send you the advanced cbfm as the ovulation sticks still work with the old monitor. You also get pregnancy sticks which I can't use with my monitor but thought I would go and pee on it as I wouldn't be able to use them anyway..... Well, I got this and I don't know what it means as haven't got the right monitor to decipher it for me!!!!

Think I need to buy a normal test!!!!

Wow! Fingers crossed a normal test gives u the same lovely two lines!

I'm 9 or 10 dpo I think so maybe it was just too early to test? I had a positive at 10dpo with my second son and was too impatient to wait lol xx

You still have time with 9 or 10dpo! When are you planning to test next?

Picklepot, have you gotten a standard test yet?

Itwasawendys, hello! Wow up to 5 times a day, that's impressive lol. Your testing date plan sounds good to me.

I can't get hold of a frer so will have to use a standard test kit. Do you all think I can test at 14dpo? Af only starts around 16/17dpo for me, so I don't know if I should wait till then for better accuracy.

Not yet - I'm heading out shortly... Mildly nervous!! X

Itwasawendys..... Blimey!! I wouldn't have the time lol X
Good for you! But make sure you give those spermies time to mature. It's usually recommended to dtd every other day :) fc for you though - how exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->