9dpo (or there about) Anyone else just feeling a bit strange?

Sky castles - it would normally depend on when implantation occurred X some people at lucky enough to get their bfp at 9dpo but others much later X I got my first one at 14dpo so worth a go :) xxx

Hey all !
I'm about 15 DPO , thinking about testing today..
My last cycle was 28 days, but in October I didn't get a period at all . got one on November 6th and again on December 5th.. Usually I'm only a day or two late. AF is due today according to Glow. Should I go ahead and test? Around 12 DPO I woke up at 4 am and threw up, I have a lot of nausea this morning , but my stomachs growling so bad! Would it be a waste of money to test today? Should I wait a couple more days and see if AF shows? I have had symptoms since about 7DPO , twingy dull cramps.. Nausea , acid reflux (never had before )

Ahh I think I will likely test everyday now until af or bfp....lots of ic's in my bathroom cabinet! Lol. I'm currently having period cramps in tummy and back so not feeling so good about my chances this month.
My sister is also ttc and her af is due a day after mine, it would be so lovely to fall the same time as her xx

Hey all !
My last cycle was 28 days, but in October I didn't get a period at all . got one on November 6th and again on December 5th.. Usually I'm only a day or two late. AF is due today according to Glow. Should I go ahead and test? Around 12 DPO I woke up at 4 am and threw up, I have a lot of nausea this morning , but my stomachs growling so bad! Would it be a waste of money to test today? Should I wait a couple more days and see if AF shows? I have had symptoms since about 7DPO , twingy dull cramps.. Nausea , acid reflux (never had before )

Symptoms sound good! Personally I would test but I'm not the most patient of people when it comes to poas! :haha: xx

Hey all !

At 15dpo you are def more likely to see that bfp X go treat yourself to a test :) your symptoms sound great!

Hey all !

At 15dpo you are def more likely to see that bfp X go treat yourself to a test :) your symptoms sound great!

Thanks ! Gonna send my SO to the store shortly, I'll update once I test!

Hey all !

Thanks ! Gonna send my SO to the store shortly, I'll update once I test!

Ooooooo good luck X keep us posted xx

Oohhhh:( I think AF has arrived :( X
Brown spotting has started!! What a waste of pennies on those blooming tests!! Xx

Well - onto yet another cycle for me xxxx
Good luck lovely ladies xxx

Oohhhh:( I think AF has arrived :( X
Brown spotting has started!! What a waste of pennies on those blooming tests!! Xx

Well - onto yet another cycle for me xxxx
Good luck lovely ladies xxx

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Baby dust for your next cycle xx

Oh shucks.. sorry to hear that picklepot.. all the best for your next cycle!

It's possible to still get a bfp over the next few days, frizzabelle; do keep us updated!

I had acid reflux and was queasy all day.. puked a little after breakfast. I may just be coming down with a bug though, because the stiff feeling in my breasts are completely gone and they hardly hurt. My cm also seems to be increasing as it usually does before AF. I don't want to see a bfn at this stage so I'm going to keep waiting until next weekend to test.

Well..... Oddly, it hasn't progressed to AF!!! Just a small amount of (sorry for tmi) brown/pink spotting??? If it hasn't progressed by morning I will take another test as this happened when I found out I was expecting my lo xxx

Frizzabelle, don't give up yet X plenty of time for that bfp xxx

Just an update , still haven't tested.. but no AF or any AF symptoms , usually get cramps a day or two before.. so when my love gets home I'm sending him to the store!

And picklepot fingers crossed for you!

I just realized I took Advil pm last night if I get a bfp should I be worried? I don't know what I was thinking

Can I join you lovely ladies.
I'm 11 dpo and got a feeling I may be pregnancy.
Been extremely tired, got a cold, tender breasts and werid sensation in my belly. All of which I had with my beautiful baby boy

I've started my pregnancy vitamins a fee days ago incase and today I started progesterone surpossatries, as that's what they advised me to do last time. It can't harm.
Good luck to you all x x x

Can I join you lovely ladies.
I'm 11 dpo and got a feeling I may be pregnancy.
Been extremely tired, got a cold, tender breasts and werid sensation in my belly. All of which I had with my beautiful baby boy

I've started my pregnancy vitamins a fee days ago incase and today I started progesterone surpossatries, as that's what they advised me to do last time. It can't harm.
Good luck to you all x x x

Welcome Lady Luck! Symptoms sound like they could be promising :)
When do you plan to test?

I had another bfn this morning but not feeling quite so down as I was. Having usual pms symptoms tender bbs on sides and under arms...some cramps/twitches low in stomach. The only different thing is that I keep getting a kind of tickly feeling in uterus...this may be normal but only came off the pill last month so not sure.
Thinking it might be possible I ovulated later than I thought as going back through the diary I've kept this month I had ewcm and cramps about a week after I thought I ov'd.
Time will tell 😊 xx

Thanks. Planning on testing on 8th as last time I was pregnant I didn't get a positive straight away. If AF isn't here by Friday may ask for bloods to be done.
Know it's hard going Freezabelle, keep positive x x x

Did yet another test this evening. Pretty sure it's a bfn BUT me and DH both see 'something'
It's so faint I think it might be all in my head xx

What do you think? I'm crazy right?! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
Hard to tell from the photo but think I can see a faint line. Wait till Wednesday and test again. Got everything crossed for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->