9dpo (or there about) Anyone else just feeling a bit strange?

Thank you, hope you are doing ok! xx

No too bad, off to bed coz I'm struggling to stay awake now, and I'm dreading going to the toilet incase AF shows up. Got slight cramping in stomach but that could be the progesterone suppositories.
xxx

I'm 9 DPO!!!! but I think AF is coming as it usually comes today and I started spotting (i ovulate really late!) Arrgghh.

Picklepot and Carafaile, how did it go???

Frizabelle, keeping my fingers crossed for you! I honestly wouldn't have seen it if the arrows weren't there, but I think I seem to be making out something?

Ladyluck, i'm waiting for Friday too but I feel like AF may be there any day now. It's my first cycle anyway so trying not to be too disappointed.

Pirate1974, hope it turns out to be implantation spotting rather than AF for you :) If not, all the best for your next cycle :hugs:

Frizabelle, keeping my fingers crossed for you! I honestly wouldn't have seen it if the arrows weren't there, but I think I seem to be making out something?

Ladyluck, i'm waiting for Friday too but I feel like AF may be there any day now. It's my first cycle anyway so trying not to be too disappointed.

Thank you. I took another test this morning which was invalid...so frustrating! It had a faint second line but the background on half the test didn't clear (stayed pink)..the website says that that means the test is invalid and another should be taken but of course I had already got rid of my Wee! Lol.
I would take another one now but I was so thirsty when I woke up I drank loads of water so would likely be too diluted now.

Sending all you ladies lots of luck! I hope af stays away from all of us and we get our bfps very soon! :) xx

My 'invalid' test from this morning xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
Not yet - I'm heading out shortly... Mildly nervous!! X

Itwasawendys..... Blimey!! I wouldn't have the time lol X
Good for you! But make sure you give those spermies time to mature. It's usually recommended to dtd every other day :) fc for you though - how exciting!

Thank you! Haha, we are a bit eager. If it doesn't happen this month it's okay though, just going to have fun trying. Wishing all the best for you lovely ladies!

BFP this morning, almost immediately!!! How do I post pics?

Yay congrats!! That's lovely!
Yes, pls def show us the pic lol. I haven't posted a photo before, but the button is the 'paperclip' icon next to the smiley face (don't use the 'post quick reply' option)

Woo who. Fantastic . Huge congratulations xxx

Congratulations!
If u click on advanced post and click the paper clip you can then choose to upload a file. Hope that makes sense! Lol xx

Well how things change when you get a different doctor two years later. New doctor has refused to do a blood test , been told to go to hospital for urine test on Thursday if AF doesn't show. Even though it required a blood test last time ffs.

How's everyone else doing ?? xx

went in at 7:30am and had my blood drawn for my beta test. I will know later today!

I have acid reflux after every meal, and been gassy. That's my most unusual symptom so far but it could be a leftover efect from my holiday binging too. On-off discomfort in bbs again after a few days' of disappearance. Cm increasing and seems to be what usually happens before my periods (my last period was in Nov - long cycles - so can't recall). I guess I will know one way or the other soon. Let's see what 16DPO brings me :)

13DPO today and no sign of AF, had massive headache this afternoon and feeling queezy. Few pullings in boobs.
Taking urine sample to hospital in the morning , but may do my own test on the way 😆😅
Skycastles- Good luck with the testing tomorrow x x x

I got my beta results in... :bfp:

My HCG was 356. Dr. said they want to see anything over 100. I go back in Friday morning to make sure they double. If everything goes well, I go Jan 20th for my first ultrasound.

I am happy and scared at the same time! I've waited so incredibly long for this and I'm fearful of another blighted ovum or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->