9dpo (or there about) Anyone else just feeling a bit strange?

I got my beta results in... :bfp:

My HCG was 356. Dr. said they want to see anything over 100. I go back in Friday morning to make sure they double. If everything goes well, I go Jan 20th for my first ultrasound.

I am happy and scared at the same time! I've waited so incredibly long for this and I'm fearful of another blighted ovum or something.

Wow massive congratulations! Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congrats Hope16! Wishing you a healthy and happy journey ahead xx

Started spotting today, and progressing to AF. I'm not too upset as this is my first cycle NTNP. I'm not looking forward to the 4-5weeks I'm going to take to ovulate again though.

Evening ladies, how's everyone doing?
Pleased to say AF is still keeping away atm. Thought it was coming earlier but only had CM.
Should have my results tomorrow, feeling nervous and anxious x x

I'm so sorry ladies! I missed all these updates! hope16... Amazing news X congratulations lovely H&H 9m xxx
My AF showed up :(

I'm back in the TWW again - ironically 9dpo again! Xx
I hope you've all had your BFP's now but if not, here's to new BFP's for us all xxx

Thanks picklepot! I just reached 18 weeks now! Everything is going smoothly, fingers crossed xo

How are you doing?? 9dpo? When are you going to test?

Ah beautiful xxxxx I'm delighted for you xx

Well my symptoms are crazy .... I'll post them here for you to nosey at but I will wait until Tuesday as that's when AF is due xxx

1dpo - slight cramping, mild nausea, backache (but that's pretty normal for me) and very tired

2dpo- nothing

3dpo - light cramping, horrible headache and really tired - bed by 9pm

4dpo - Actually thought I was going to be sick this morning for quite some time - couldn't get out of bed!
Lower right sharp pain not horrendous though. Headache won't shift, migraine threatening! So tired and very crampy

5dpo - Lower right sharp but not major pain
Funny taste in mouth like when you have a bad tooth but suddenly came then went. More cramping, light nausea and backache

6dpo - Brown CM when wiping
Wore tampon as though AF had arrived - only Pink cm on tampon and a tiny bright red dot - size of a pin prick?
Sharp twinges in thighs (front)
Shooting / stabbing pains in my vagina?? Wth
Suddenly have a Boil type thing in nose - gone by 7dpo?
Increased saliva?

7dpo- Woke with a sore throat
Achey tummy 'muscles' - top of abs?
Exhausted
Really intolerant
Dizzy like when I had a virus
Just feel awful! Like I'm coming down with something
Thirsty
Painful and sharp cramping
Feel slightly nauseous, crampy and slightly tender bbs.

8dpo - Sharp pains in legs
Runny nose/blocked nose
Freezing cold
Home from work. VERY dizzy
Whole Body hurts - feeling absolutely dreadful!
Backache, extremely dizzy, exhausted, nauseous, freezing cold flashes then boiling hot
Fever - temp of 100.4
Took test - BFN
Cramps, sore bbs, headache. Slept 18 hours

9dpo - today
Still off work, pain all over body like I have flu without the cold? Slight cough, slightly dizzy, reduced temp to a normal range (37.8)
Very tired, tummy pains, and just feeling rubbish but not as horrific as yesterday.

Horrible feeling AF is on her way though but we'll see xxxx

Good luck picklepot!
I had my bfp at end of Jan but miscarried at 7 weeks. I have just had another bfp 2 days ago and am terrified! x

Frizzabell, are you on progesterone supplements?? I really truly believe with all my heart that is why I made it this far. I took 400 mg progesterone suppositories from day 1 up until I was 12 weeks along.

Hi, no I'm not. I don't think I have a progesterone problem. Just keeping my fingers crossed this is a healthy bean! I will make a doctors appointment in a week or so x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->