9dpo to 11dpo progression

DHBH0930

Expecting #2
Reaction score
So happy to be seeing such great progression! :happydance: digi was negative yesterday, waiting a couple more days to use another. I want to see "pregnant". I was mad to see "not pregnant" yesterday since those tests are not cheap and my lines on FR are definitely there! Took it apart and there was clearly a 2nd line, stupid digis!!

I also ordered the conception indicator ones. I want to see 2-3 and 3+ eventually on them :flower: Once I get the 3+ I will stop peeing on things! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_9760 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9760 (Large).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_97602 (Large).jpg
    IMG_97602 (Large).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 15
Wow great progression. I'm surprised your digital came up not pregnant but you definitely are. Congratulations :) I didn't stop poas until I got a 3+ either lol

Your 9dpo line is stronger than my 11 was! Congrats.

Congrats! Your line progression looks great. :)

I did the same thing with the digis w/weeks indicators ... I did them until I got my 3+! I've found it to be much more comforting than just tracking my line progression. Hopefully you find it to be just as reassuring!

By the way- that's a stronger line than I got at 9DPO, and mine was twins ;)

Congrats...just so you know the digis can be very unreliable as to the indicator. It depends on how much hcg is in the urine for it to give the correct weeks. A lot of people have found its given the incorrect weeks for where they are. So if you dont see the 3+ when you should dont freak out. Also if you dont get a good enough hold it will be inaccurate.

Thanks ladies! I was surprised too how dark it is so early. Probably just one strong singleton, but I'd be thrilled with twins! It'd be crazy but that's the only way I'd have 3 kids since DH is really set on 2 :flower:

Congrats! Looks awesome! Word of advice. I don't really trust the digital with weeks. My hcg was 2800 two days ago and it's been more than doubling and I'm still getting a 2-3 today. And I'm prolly in the 5000-6000 range at least. I only used it Bc I had a 3 pack and was curious! I'm not buying any more! Lol.

Thanks, I used the weeks indicator with dd, I only gave it so much credit. But did eventually have enough hcg to show 3+ I know it may take a bit longer to get that result, but it's just for fun :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->