9dpo unsure?!

Teec4

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo and I did a test this morning and it came up BFN! But I have had strange symptoms this time around before my AF.. I've been ver bloated the last week which I do usually get before me AF but not this early.. Peeing more then usual even only a little bit.. Went out sat night did get home rather late but was super dooper tired the next day.. Weirder then usual I'm not usually that exhausted especially since I didn't drink.. I'm due this Saturday the 19th.. Might be a really bad AF this month or hopefully it doesn't come at all :)

I'm in the same boat. Neg for me this morning. I have had headaches, tired, acne, hot, mild cramping...all this past week.

I'm due Saturday too, we can test together! When are you next testing? I'm testing tomorrow, fingers crossed for pretty pink lines for all of us!!!!

I'm usually like clock work with my AF so I'm going to test Sunday if I don't get them Saturday!! Fingers crossed for u to :) let me know how you go! Or when u test :) it's going to be a long week!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join you ??
This is our 5th month ttc #1 and it has been the hardest tww so far because I really feel like this is our month. I've just felt different and noticed little symptoms I haven't noticed before so that is really getting my hopes up ! I will be 10dpo tomorrow and I usually get af around 13dpo... So I am hoping she stays away !!!!!!
I may test on Wednesday which is 11dpo, do you ladies think that is too early ?
I need all the support I can get before I lose my mind !!!!
Baby dust to you all :)

I'm due Saturday too, we can test together! When are you next testing? I'm testing tomorrow, fingers crossed for pretty pink lines for all of us!!!!

Im due saturday aswell im 9DPO at the moment im very bloated my boobs are huge!! lol my areolas have gotten darker i have blue veins on my boobs do you guys have any of this? good luck to all of you xxxxxxx:kiss::kiss:

More the merrier :) we can all keep each other sane! I have sore boobs and bigger then usual to but still telling myself it's just my AF as this is normal for me every month.. Today had lots more symptoms watery cm.. Very bloated and twinges in lower right of my tummy.. Don't usually get the twinges but then at times after the twinges go the bloat feeling feels like my AF is coming do I don't know!! And really bad hunger cravings like I hadn't eat for ages but I ate lots! Weird?! Waiting for Saturday fingers crossed no AF!! Hope ur all doing well xxx hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->