9dpo Yellow Creamy CM

knobby

Reaction score
Since ovulating I've had white creamy cm. Today at 9dpo I checked my cm, and it was creamy and yellow. I didn't do it on the toilet, it was a finger check, so it wasn't urine.

I have been reading online that this a really really good sign, but wanted to know everyone's thoughts and *maybe* positive experiences with this symptom.

It is not copious amounts, it isn't chunky, and does not smell. So I don't think it's an infection.

I have tested and am BFN so far but it is still early.

It would be so awesome to be pregnant this cycle. I'm leaving this weekend for a tropical vacation and I'd rather be pregnant, than have my period the entire week at the beach! (It sucks planning vacations way in advance only to have that happen :wacko:)

I've had yellow tinged CM in the TWW the last 3 or so cycles...never been pregnant :/

So in my head, that's not a sign of an impending BFP.

I had creamy cm about 9-10days DPO and a few weeks after that when I got my BFP. I never had it before. I also had some twinges in my uterus before I got a positive test, too. Good luck!

I've had yellow tinged CM in the TWW the last 3 or so cycles...never been pregnant :/

So in my head, that's not a sign of an impending BFP.

I had creamy cm about 9-10days DPO and a few weeks after that when I got my BFP. I never had it before. I also had some twinges in my uterus before I got a positive test, too. Good luck!

I personally have not had yellow cm before, just white (not that I ever noticed over the last year checking my cm at least). I have had implantation pink/brown tinged creamy cm before my 2 miscarriages last year.

Just have to wait and see! This BFP thread is making me very excited though with all the mentions of yellow cm: https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->