9dpo....

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
So today I'm 9dpo.

Last month I got a positive on a few different tests at 9dpo.... It ended it a chemical...

Today at 9dpo nothing on any tests, including a frer. Completely white.

It's my second month ttc. Second month of the pill. Last month I ovulated on cd16, this month cd14
Last month I had a 15 day LP so if I was to have that again this month my period would be due next Saturday 5th but I thought it was only longer due to the chemical... Average is about 14 days right? So a FRER should of showed something today surely as it was the 6 days before one...

:-( gutted ...

Not necessarily...could have ovulated later, implanted later, not out yet :)

Im pretty sure I ovulated on cd14. It was positive PM and then maybe almost positive the next morning but by pm was negative. So FF says cd15 was the day and dpo started on cd16. So I could even be 2 more days ahead 10/11dpo if it happened day of positive... And we dtd every other night for 10 day at the right time! :(

Oh glong im with you but whoknows how our bodieswork
Keep testing. I didnt get bfp till 13dpo on dd so hang in there
Any symptoms at all?

9dpo is really early.
Ive had a couple of bfps on 9dpo but the majority were 10dpo

That's only tomorrow surely it wouldn't change overnight from white negative to a line

Yep. The line has to start somewhere. With all my bfps they were white one day and positive the next

Hmmm :( still just not sure

Hi so today i am 9dpo . I took a first response at 8dpo i feel like i saw a faint line today i decided to take a digital but said not pregnant . Is it still too early ? I also have been getting a few symptoms cramping, headache and light nausea and tons of white creamy cm on 5-7 dpo

Im so with u glong but i can add with my 1st baby (dd) i was clueless really to charting and was testing every morning. The day before my positive test. White as snow. The following morning a faint line i only noticed after my shower. I tested fmu as usual - nothing. Left test at toilet got in shower and when i got out faint line. I had no more tests and all day meeting in work. Had to wait till 4pm when i bought frer and cd digital. Frer had lovely pink line and digital 1-2 weeks.

I do get u though. All i want is a faint faint line as a start. Getting zero plain blasted white every day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->