:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

my computer is acting weird only allowing me to post replies .. i wanted to add quotes lol oh well ..

I am using clearblue digital ovualtion test .. i called their help line and they said if i have been testing every day same time it would be quite impossible for me to miss my surge .. :wacko: last night was a rough sleep .. i kept tossing and turning due to the pains that i was feeling in the left side only .. not much cramping this morning but going to be testing twice today 230pm and then at 8pm .. im hoping i didnt miss my surge .. i am cd 15 i have BD on cd 11 , cd 14 and will try and get hubby for tonite as well .. off work today so wil try and keep it easy and i am getting a new hairstyle so i kno my hubby willbe in the mood right after work lol .. will see ill keep u ladies posted !

and i love the fact of this chat going past september for those who dont get their bfp .. im down with that ! how do i add all those signatues in my post like u ladies sorry not great with computers lol

BB

Here you go:

Ok girls

The Baby Dancer Group blinkie is below:

https://img41.glitterfy.com/12242/glitterfy2045005385B81.gif

To see the link and post in your signature do this:

• Click 'reply with quote' on the buttons below this post and you should see the url of the blinkie come up in the text
  • Copy the url and then just close the reply
  • Go to and click on 'User CP' (You can find the control panel at the top of the page, in the purple bar on the left hand side)
  • Chose 'edit signature' from the list down the left hand side of the screen
  • Paste the url into the signature box and click save

If you need any help just ask.

Happy Baby Dancers :)

I'll do a post in TTC to let people know that we've changed names.

Han X

So im 8dpo today and im more or less symptomless. Was having cramps but they seemed to stop last night when i fell asleep :haha:
So not much going on here! Although i have noticed i have a few spots/pimples on my face! I rarely ever get spots... i hope af isnt creeping up on me.
Oh i was on the bus on my way home from work today and i swear i could smell fish! :haha: Either someone hasnt washed properly or my sense of smell as gone funny lol. Hope everyone is well! x

Sorry to hear that Jellybean :hug: better luck next time

Ive had a whole re-vamp of my profile, changed my pic and updated my signature, hope its worked

NDTaber - yes I believe the surge can disappear quickly so perhaps you've now O'd, do you temp? It should show on your temp soon. Fingers crossed.

XX

No, I don't temp, but I will be starting next cycle. I tried temping before but it was nearly impossible to do it at the same time. I found a great BBT adjuster so I think it will help me keep it accurate.

how about keeping the BFP from each month ? or have 'number of testers - number of BFP' like '100testers-5BFP' from month to month? i hope you O soon hun x

this is a good idea! :thumbup:

NDTaber - yes I believe the surge can disappear quickly so perhaps you've now O'd, do you temp? It should show on your temp soon. Fingers crossed.

XX

No, I don't temp, but I will be starting next cycle. I tried temping before but it was nearly impossible to do it at the same time. I found a great BBT adjuster so I think it will help me keep it accurate.

I struggle with mine and have resorted to setting my alarm for 4am as Roscoe usually wakes me around 5am for a dummy. Luckily my thermometer has a memory recall function so when I wake up properly later I can see what it was.

Claire - I'm loving the re-vamp :)

Jadey - you're not having much luck with smells are you, was it you who had a problem with some smelly shoes - lol, fingers crossed hun.

Robinson - hello, so glad you found us, I'm sure lots of the others don't know where we are either. BnB suddenly decided to move us.

I've not seen Thisisme of Ffighterwife to see how their tests went, anybody heard from them?

^^ Yes this be me! Last time it was my OHs feet :haha: Fishy smell was deffo worse though i nearly boffed :wacko:

I struggle with mine and have resorted to setting my alarm for 4am as Roscoe usually wakes me around 5am for a dummy. Luckily my thermometer has a memory recall function so when I wake up properly later I can see what it was.

I wish I could do that but once I wake up, I am up. I would never be able to go back to sleep once the alarm woke me up.

Thanks for lil blinkie its cute :) Hope theres alot of BFP in this posting by september!!! Staying very optimistic!!

I could not resist and tested this morning. BFN! I know it was way too soon just 9dpo. I am still optimistic. Have had mild headaches for the past 3 days!! Will test again this weekend.

I never got on with temping, I am terrible at waking up, so could never get up at the same time each day, or I'd get up and forget I was supposed to have taken my temp:dohh:

Thanks for the support. I'm giving myself today to mope, and from tomorrow i'm just going to move on and think about this cycle. Thinking about joining the gym, I am so not into exercise, but i'm also 2 stone heavier than when I had dd (and I was overweight then!) and really need to shift some weight to improve our chances

I could not resist and tested this morning. BFN! I know it was way too soon just 9dpo. I am still optimistic. Have had mild headaches for the past 3 days!! Will test again this weekend.

I got a bfp on 9dpo with my 3rd but it can be rare as quite early, give it a couple more days :thumbup:

omg im an emotional wreck today, just seen some modelling pics of my 16 yr old sister and shes stunning, made me cry looking at them, i only see my dad and 4 siblings once a year and we mite not be visiting this year and it made me realise what im missing out on, my sis is one pretty girl

Ooooh pics Claire....I only see my sis about once a year too as she lives in California :-( Is sad how much of Roscoe and Holly growing up she's missed. But she's doing well for herself and luckily I'm not missing out on any little nieces and nephews...yet!

Hi Baby Dancers! Hope I've got my signature updated!

Jellybean - so sorry, sending you big hugs and baby dust for next month :hugs:
:dust:
Robinson - FX'd you just tested too early, hoping you still get your :bfp:
Claire - sorry your feeling emotional hugs to you too! :hugs:
Tizy - the weather's been terrible here too (I'm in North Wales) where's our summer?! - it's August and I have a chest infection!!!

Love to everyone, I'm 6 dpo and going stir crazy in my 2WW, just about managing to stop myself going out and buying a load of tests as I'm trying to hold out until AF is late which it hopefully will be!

Ooooh pics Claire....I only see my sis about once a year too as she lives in California :-( Is sad how much of Roscoe and Holly growing up she's missed. But she's doing well for herself and luckily I'm not missing out on any little nieces and nephews...yet!

thats what i worry about, that when the time comes i will miss out on nieces and nephews, i havent got any of my own, i have hubbys so they are mine aswell but not blood if u know what i mean and i know one day god forbid my dad wont be around and i wonder if they will need their 'big sister', maybe one day i will move up there

SmalltownGal - Hoping for a + today for you, I'll add you to the list. Sorry to hear about your condition, I know exactly how hard it must be as my partner has Pan-ulcerative colitis and has to keep on top of his medication otherwise has to be treated in hospital with steroids when he has replases, fingers crossed he hasn't had one for quite a number of years now. It does make BDing a little harder at times becuase obviously when his tummy is feeling sore he's not in the mood (like last night when he got back home) so I'm hoping he'll be ok this evening.

Thanks. :hugs: Sorry to hear about your partner having to deal with the ulcerative colitis, although I'm glad to hear he hasn't had a relapse in years! Fingers crossed that he's feeling better this evening!

Ugh, really crampy today with tons of creamy cm. this ttc business is a little overwhelming. Every little symptom gets my hopes up!

Claire those pics are just gorgeous, she's a stunning girl - I can see why they made you feel emotional :-/ Loving the seaside theme too.

Right han and mark have a date with the bedroom so I'm just putting Roscoe to bed and since :blush: I'm still in my Pj's :blush: (I haven't had a Pj day since I was Bfing Roscoe) I'd better spruce myself up a little! Haha! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->