:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Well i'm joint with 1 & 4, so twinkly & cute! Nice one han x
Blackbeauty I agree with the other girls ov sounds like its just around the corner, did you say what opk's your using?? I prefer the IC tests as they're so darn cheap & I find them easy to use, i like seeing the progression with the lines as I can then predict when I will get a full on +! My opk is nearly + today I expect a full on + either later tonight or tomorrow. So not long for me now!

Han- you done opk today hun, anyone else?

Morning all!! Black beauty that sounds like the start of O cramps, i was getting them yesterday as well and my opk was negative however just a tad darker then the day before or earlier one taken. This morning my Temp dropped from 97.39 yesterday to today 96.49. is that enough a drop for O??? i had a temp close to that about 4 days ago, but i took it after i got up so im sure its invalid. i should O any day sooo who knows. So ffuny explaining to man about all this, but hes supportive :) Hope all you have great day!

Lizzy i like #4

I usually get cramps when i was supposidly O'ing mos before and sore breasts not sure till after or what but opk will help to tell this mo :)

Hey,

Han - What are the IC tests? I did my OPk today at 1.30pm and I only had one drink this morning! Still nothing, not even the faintest of lines. I starting to think Ive got a crap batch, they were from ebay - they say 'Nantong Egans Biotechnology Co' on the packet. They were only £3.99 for 30 LH test strips and 5 10mlU Pregnancy test strips. Don't you think its wierd that ive used 13 strips since CD5 and no lines have appeared at all??

My CM is still EWCM so we'll be BDing as normal tonight, then again on Friday for the expected O date!????

I think I'm gonna make an executive decision and go with blinkie 4 - I'll just resize it and then let those who don't know how to pop it in ya signature.

I'm not sure where all the others are, I might put a post in TTC to tell peeps where we've moved to. XX

JennyBLove my temp was 97.39 today too! How strange.

Hey all havent been on in a few.. still waiting to test.. I am going to break down and test Friday even though AF isnt due until 6 Sep. Maybe I can pick something up with one of those FRER tests. It says 6 days sooner!! If there is nothing I will wait until AF shows or doesnt show. I have a few new symptoms I guess you could call them.. all I wanted out of life yesterday was a taco with extra sour cream. I was about to kill for one! My hips and legs have gotten a bit achey today, throat is sore, and my bbs have started to feel a bit heavier. I am hoping these are all good signs!! Oh and I have TONS of CM!! Like I always feel wet down there. And my cervix has never dropped back down and hardened up after O.

Ok girls

The Baby Dancer Group blinkie is below:

https://img41.glitterfy.com/12242/glitterfy2045005385B81.gif

To see the link and post in your signature do this:

• Click 'reply with quote' on the buttons below this post and you should see the url of the blinkie come up in the text
  • Copy the url and then just close the reply
  • Go to and click on 'User CP' (You can find the control panel at the top of the page, in the purple bar on the left hand side)
  • Chose 'edit signature' from the list down the left hand side of the screen
  • Paste the url into the signature box and click save

If you need any help just ask.

Happy Baby Dancers :)

I'll do a post in TTC to let people know that we've changed names.

Han X

i know hehe! was a good idea changing the name so we can keep it going month after month, what are you going to do after aug/sep is done with on the first page? like with all our dates and stuff?

YAY for our siggy. Thanks Han:thumbup:

BlackBeauty- totally feel you- think I'm O'ing or close, but no + yet. Keep BD! (I'm doing the every other day too!)

i know hehe! was a good idea changing the name so we can keep it going month after month, what are you going to do after aug/sep is done with on the first page? like with all our dates and stuff?

I'm not sure Nic, shall I just get rid and start again each month? so they'll probably be no more than two months up at any one time? Or would people like me to keep the dates for record? Its up to you guys?

I'll add the Blinkie instructions onto the first page too.

I'm puzzled about my stupid Opk's and not having had any sort of line (I thought I saw one on CD9) but can't have missed it as my temps are remaining low. Maybe it'll come in the next few days? x

how about keeping the BFP from each month ? or have 'number of testers - number of BFP' like '100testers-5BFP' from month to month? i hope you O soon hun x

I like the new name and sig pic.

Af came this morning. If i'm honest I am heartbroken :cry: I was so sure with the sickness, but I must of had a bug (even though I didn't feel ill :shrug:) anyway now onto cycle 8 (but month 9 if that makes sense)

Loving the name and the blinkie! :)

So Sorry Jellybean xx

Af came this morning. If i'm honest I am heartbroken :cry: I was so sure with the sickness, but I must of had a bug (even though I didn't feel ill :shrug:) anyway now onto cycle 8 (but month 9 if that makes sense)

I'm sorry Jellybean :sad2:

Hang in there, you will see the BFP in no time :hugs:

my computer is acting weird only allowing me to post replies .. i wanted to add quotes lol oh well ..

I am using clearblue digital ovualtion test .. i called their help line and they said if i have been testing every day same time it would be quite impossible for me to miss my surge .. :wacko: last night was a rough sleep .. i kept tossing and turning due to the pains that i was feeling in the left side only .. not much cramping this morning but going to be testing twice today 230pm and then at 8pm .. im hoping i didnt miss my surge .. i am cd 15 i have BD on cd 11 , cd 14 and will try and get hubby for tonite as well .. off work today so wil try and keep it easy and i am getting a new hairstyle so i kno my hubby willbe in the mood right after work lol .. will see ill keep u ladies posted !

and i love the fact of this chat going past september for those who dont get their bfp .. im down with that ! how do i add all those signatues in my post like u ladies sorry not great with computers lol

BB

So I have been using OPK for the past few days using FMU. I just read that the best time is mid afternoon because " LH is synthesized early in the day, and is not metabolized into your urine until later. So, as a rule, you are more likely to catch your surge later in the day" ](*,)

I did get a positive yesterday so I am pretty sure I am safe this cycle. I did test again this morning and got a -. Can the LH surge dissipate that quickly?

DH and I will be BD a few more times just to be on the safe side. Not that he minds :laugh2:

Hello everyone! I thought I was going crazy because I could not find the post. Thanks for the head up Tizy :)

Oh Jellybean87 - so sorry hun, please don't be despondent I know its hard, but thats why we're here altogther. Fingers crossed for next month. When you let me know your date I'll pop you on the Oct list.

Nic18 - I like the idea of keeping number of testers and number of bfp's - we should do that.

NDTaber - yes I believe the surge can disappear quickly so perhaps you've now O'd, do you temp? It should show on your temp soon. Fingers crossed.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"