:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Jessica - hApPy BiRtHdAy!!! So sorry I forgot, sounds like you had a great day! And still no AF!! Lets wait and see.....

LJ and PAW totally jel of your scans! How comes you both getting them do early?! I have to wait until 12weeks and that's not until 4th Jan!!! Ages away. Good luck and can't wait for pics xxxx

Im in the US and my doctor does a dating scan to check on baby between 9-10 weeks and then one scan at 20 weeks to check organs and find out gender

Ooooh LJ gorgeous Scan piccy! All was well I hope.

PAW - let's see a piccy xx

Yes :) I fear that I've lost my heart to a jelly baby <3 :cloud9:

Saw his/her little heartbeat and they were wriggling their hands and arms around. So amazing, I couldn't quite believe it!

aww cute pic LJ :)
Well 7 more sleeps until my scan. Tbh im shitting myself i think im going to stop reading in the first tri esp in the june jitterbugs thread theres been so many losses in there :-(
Its really bothering me that i have hardly any symptoms im worried that theres going to be something wrong. I just cant shake the feeling off. Im actually not looking forward to my scan once they tell me everything is ok ill enjoy it but im just stressing over it.

Has anyone NOT had any sickness in any pregnancies? With my boys i was so ill i think thats whats worrying me!!

Ugh sorry this post is such a downer post!!

Well 7 more sleeps until my scan. Tbh im shitting myself i think im going to stop reading in the first tri esp in the june jitterbugs thread theres been so many losses in there :-(
Its really bothering me that i have hardly any symptoms im worried that theres going to be something wrong. I just cant shake the feeling off. Im actually not looking forward to my scan once they tell me everything is ok ill enjoy it but im just stressing over it.

Has anyone NOT had any sickness in any pregnancies? With my boys i was so ill i think thats whats worrying me!!

:hugs: really hope everything is ok at your scan :hugs:

Hun I'm feeling the same...but to let you know I've had two pregnancies with no sickness and everything absolutely fine! Two perfect babies.

This pregnancy I'm only 6 weeks but I have no symptoms apart from increased urination, I'm not really even anymore tired. I'm concerned something's up. Need to stop reading in first tri too. I'm even thinking of trying to get an early scan somehow but don't want to lie. Xxx

Decided not to read in there until i get my scan!
Ok im peeing for britain but like you im not even tired... think maybe its because im used to running around after two little monkeys anyway lol.
Im sure its just the first trimester worries... once we have our scans we will worry about other things in the 2nd trimester... it never ends really does it lol. Ive got my two boys here with me and i worried throughout my pregnancy with them then once they were born and get older theres other worries... im going grey lmao!

Regarding an early scan.... not sure jow you could get one. Maybe see your doc and tell him your concerns although my docs are crap and i know they wouldnt do it for me.
You could lie but id be worried that id jinx something :-\

well my scan went really well :) saw my little peanut squiggling around it was def a relief and got to hear the hear beating at a strong 172bpm. really hoping this means i''l get my boy since dd's heartrate was always in the 140's
i can hope right :haha: also found out that i am actually a week earlier than i thought so i am only 9 weeks day :dohh: was excited to be 10 weeks :haha: oh well. New due date July 2nd!

heres a pic of my little bean :)

Attachments

• 2012-11-28 14.47.49-1.jpg
    2012-11-28 14.47.49-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1
well my scan went really well :) saw my little peanut squiggling around it was def a relief and got to hear the hear beating at a strong 172bpm. really hoping this means i''l get my boy since dd's heartrate was always in the 140's
i can hope right :haha: also found out that i am actually a week earlier than i thought so i am only 9 weeks day :dohh: was excited to be 10 weeks :haha: oh well. New due date July 2nd!

aw its mad how detailed the baby is at 9 weeks!! Ive always been put back at scans... its annoying isnt it lol
Glad all is well PAW :)
When is your next scan? Are you finding out the sex?

aw its mad how detailed the baby is at 9 weeks!! Ive always been put back at scans... its annoying isnt it lol
Glad all is well PAW :)
When is your next scan? Are you finding out the sex?

i was put back with dd also its def annoying when you've been thinking your farther :dohh: but im just happy all is well. doc scared me for a min cause all he said was baby was still really small my heart was racing till he said there's the heart beating up until then i want to freak out on him lol i am not a fan of this particular doc though that's why i use the midwives in his practice.

next scan will very sometime in February around 20 weeks abduction will for sure be finding out gender im to impatient not to :haha:

ill be finding out the sex too. i want to go private so technically i could find out in 3 weeks. Will have to try and get the oh to agree haha.
Well this morning i have woken up to nose bleeds... like when you blow your nose. I remember i had that with my first! Lovely eh?!

Hello girls,

How is everyone?? I'm updating the front page and need some testing dates Xxx

Hello girls,

How is everyone?? I'm updating the front page and need some testing dates Xxx

Hi Tizy!!! I will be testing this Friday, Dec 7th at 10dpo then again Sunday, Dec 9th at 12dpo (if I don't get a BFP or AF by then). My AF is squirrely so not exactly sure when I'll be late. FF says Sunday is when it's due.

I am currently 6dpo and the only "symptoms" I have are weird cm and a headache. Thought I was getting a cold yesterday but am fine today... must have been the weather going fro 30's to almost 70 in the span of a day. I usually have tons of symptoms by now so I am hoping my lack of symptoms is a good thing!!! How is everyone else in the tww doing??? How are all the mommas to be???

Bit quiet in here lately. Hope everyone is busy bd'ing lol.
Good luck on testing day Ciara! I had a stuffy nose and cold symptoms before i got my bfp! Did actually think af was going to arrive as i had awful af style cramps!

Well scan day for me tomorrow at 10.45am. Nervous isnt the word. Praying everything is ok! x

Ooo goodluck at your scan! hope everything goes perfectly for you :)

Today is my 10 weeks woo back into the double digits after being put back a week :haha:

hope all are well and we see more :bfp:s soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"