:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Ive joined, jillian.mcneil =)

Well, i think im out. Still bfn at 13dpo, and have been having some af type cramps and just feels shes gona show soon! Not too disappointed, as im still pleased im having normal cycles so i know it will happen. Just gona have to try harder next month and hopefully get our bfp before xmas!
She should be arriving on monday so we will see if shes on time.

And congrats flyons =D xx

Mrs M - Jillian I've added you. Don't be disheartened just yet, my AF was due last Monday and even in the Monday morning I got a bfn which turned into a positive on Monday aft! Plus your temps are still looking good. X

Lovely to see we have 7 Baby Dancers on FB.

I was thinking Jessica, I know your not on FB but you could create an account and just use it to join us. It's just so much easier to post from ya phone using FB but I don't wanna miss anyone out.

Hope we get some more of us join too. Xxx

Thx hun, But alway have problem's on facebook and I just can be bothered with people on there. Sorry hun. It's nothink to do with you's I promise, Just old friends and that. x x x

Unfortunately I've had terrible problems with facebook too. people hacking into my account. a load of drama that I just can't deal with.

Any whiff of anything on facebook and I am sure I'd get the same people tracking me on BnB and I really like being able to be myself here.

I do have a second fb account, with just my very close friends on, that is (hopefully) well hidden. I might join under that at some point.

Sorry xx

I understand Jessica, but what I meant was don't have any friends on there just join our group, then you don't have to be bothered by people on there. Anyway it's up to you xxx

LJ I've made the group closed so your friends and family wouldn't even know you've joined the group. So come over when you're ready. Xx

I've been out all day visiting relatives, but stopped at Asda on the way home to buy more tests. I know I'm probs being paranoid but they're not getting darker. The CB Digis were sold out but ill hang on till next week to do that anyway by then It should say 3+ weeks. Fingers crossed anyway. I am super thirsty and weeing a lot but those are my only symptoms at the mo. Xxx

Unfortunately I've had terrible problems with facebook too. people hacking into my account. a load of drama that I just can't deal with.

Any whiff of anything on facebook and I am sure I'd get the same people tracking me on BnB and I really like being able to be myself here.

I do have a second fb account, with just my very close friends on, that is (hopefully) well hidden. I might join under that at some point.

Sorry xx

Thx hun, Totally know how you feel about FB. It's nothink to do with any of you on here, But like LizzieJane said It's nice to be able to be myself on here. x x x

I understand Jessica, but what I meant was don't have any friends on there just join our group, then you don't have to be bothered by people on there. Anyway it's up to you xxx

LJ I've made the group closed so your friends and family wouldn't even know you've joined the group. So come over when you're ready. Xx

I've been out all day visiting relatives, but stopped at Asda on the way home to buy more tests. I know I'm probs being paranoid but they're not getting darker. The CB Digis were sold out but ill hang on till next week to do that anyway by then It should say 3+ weeks. Fingers crossed anyway. I am super thirsty and weeing a lot but those are my only symptoms at the mo. Xxx

Thx hun, and I know went you ment sweetie, Last time I had a FB account I ended up deleting it after a day from getting private message's from people (problemed people.) & that was with a private account that only friend's could view. So I dont think I will go back. Sorry hun would have loaded to join But it was nice of you to do it for the girlie's with FB. x x x

Well AF got me this morning, and i didnt see her coming! Ohh well, on to december!

AF is due 16/17th december, and I should O on the 2nd/3rd.
Can you put my date down as the 15th december please Tizy?

Not actually feeling too bad about it though. Im still excited that my cycles are finally normal again!

Do you think it matters that my leutal phase wasnt exactlynthe same this cycle? It was 14 days last time, and 13 this time.

How are all our pregnant ladies doing?

Well AF got me this morning, and i didnt see her coming! Ohh well, on to december!

Not actually feeling too bad about it though. Im still excited that my cycles are finally normal again!

Do you think it matters that my leutal phase wasnt exactlynthe same this cycle? It was 14 days last time, and 13 this time.

Sorry to hear Af got you hun, Big Hug's. x x x It dont matter your LP was a day shorter hun, It matter's if it your LP get's short (Example : LP 12- day's) and stay's that way. My cycle's used to have long LP16-18 day's now there to the dot dead on, 14 day's. But ovulation is a different matter, that's where I dont have a defo ov date cause it range's from 12-14 CD. Just look foward to trying to get that BFP for christmas. Fx'd you do hun. GL x x x

Hey Mrs M sorry about AF. Everything crossed for an Xmas :bfp: for you.

Well baby brain must be kicking in - went to a nearly new sale today to pick up a few bits for Roscoe but we arrived at 1pm as it was finishing!! I thought 1pm was a strange start time...other than that I have no news, just been doing a bit of cleaning to get on top for next week.

My OH is off out to play poker tonight, can't say I'm bothered as he's been getting on my wick a bit today! Xxx

Hey Ladies,

Thanks for all the well wishes. I've had a very busy weekend as my brother came to visit with his new GF. (She was lovely, unlike his last one, yay.)I decided I'm only going to tell my mom our news so hopefully my brother didn't catch on to my husband drinking the beer in front of me ;-)

Sorry about AF Mrs- fx for your Christmas surprise.

So Tizy- I will join the fbook group once I get further along. I understand its private- but Facebook can get a little weird sometimes.

So far feeling pretty good. Definitely more tired, and have a slight headache, but dh and I are over the moon. FX for sticky healthy baby!

Thanks for your advice ladies - I would LOVE if it turns out to be O pain / spotting as my cycle would be half the length of the last one!!

With these wacky cycles I find it hard there being such a long time from one AF to another but having you all at different points in the cycle really keeps my mind off me!!

:flower:

hello
i used to have very irregular and long cycles, longest being about 95 days. i went on the pill to sort it and it seems to have helped for now.
but i do have some words of hope for you, i conceived DS2 on CD61 of a 75 day cycle. so even if they are long doesnt mean it cant happen. i was really shocked and even said to the doctor iu didnt think i could get PG as i wasnt having periods, she said you dont need periods to OV and you only have to OV once to get pregnant :) so fingers crossed for you that you will catch the egg.

oh and to make it even more incredible that i conceived, DH lived 300 miles from me and i only saw him every other weekend (if i was lucky) and he just happened to visit when i OV'd i even said to him i might get pregnant as i was ov'ing (we'd been together 6 months) because i wasnt having periods we were not trying but not protecting thinking that we wouldnt get caught (even though deep down we both hoped)

amazing how its now taken us 3.5 years we live together BD all the time but no more babies lol xx

Thanks thisisme - good to hear your story, gives me hope!! I guess we just gotta keep BDing to catch that egg whenever it comes!!

Got my scan date through... 5th dec at 10.45am. Makes a changr as mine are normally in the afternoons so it drags!

Sooo 21 sleeps yayy!!!

Oooh exciting!

All fine here on cd 2 today, had horrible period pains in the night! Kinda happy as had a 28 day cycle after starting acupuncture! Try not to worry about your temp tizy your hormones will be having some major fluctuations right now Xx

Sorry AF got you IsaacRalph :hugs: Great news about your cycles though - DH and I have been talking about trying acupuncture in the new year to see if it sorts out my crazy cycles!

Hey tizy,

Looks like we are due around the same time in July. Yep got my Bfp this morn!!! will add piccy later- so late to work! stick baby stick!

Fab news yay! :happydance: Hope you have a H&H 9 months :flower:

Hey Tizy, I just sent a request to join the group.

Sorry I have been MIA recently, I took a little break from ttc. My husband and I still arent ttc yet but I still like to stalk these threads lol.

We decided to hold off on ttc until I feel more confident in everything. I am still so worried about my husbands health issues and I want to lose some weight before we have a baby.

I told my husband that I will be willing to start trying again when I am under 200 pounds so it will be a few months.

That give me time to get into a better place emotionally as well as physically.

Brave but wise decision NDTaber - hope you are able to get back to TTC soon :hugs:

Sorry AF got you hun, good news about your cycles though! :hugs:

Sorry been MIA for a few days, been busy busy
I have been getting an awful lot of pain this week which means either I'm ovulating and will have a normal cycle length (yay! :happydance:) or my endo is getting worse (boo! :cry:). Guess we'll wait and see, have been BDing just in case but tbh am preparing to be heading for more surgery when we see my gynaecologist next month :-(
Hope everyone else is doing ok :flower:

hey Baby1, all OK here, nothing to report really. I seem to be having very few symptoms which is a little worrying, although i never had many with my son either..... trying to relax and not worry too much.

Its gone very quiet in here....Xxxx

Hey ladies :) had a routine appt today my midwife says that ny uterus feels more like im 10/11 weeks rather than 8/9 but we will find out for sure when i go for my first ultrasound next Wednesday :) im so ansy i just can't wait to see my little peanut.

how is everyone else doing? try not to worry to much tizy i didn't have a symptom other than sore boobs until almost 7 weeks then bam lovely ms kicked in :dohh:

Awww hun great news about the baby. Hope the scan goes great hun. Hope to see pic's to. x x x

Still no ms here! maybe i am one of the lucky ones!
Paw - when i went into hossy at 6 weeks to be checked over the consultant felt my stomach and she had her fingers in side me (ouch!!!) she said oh your more like 8-9 weeks so i pooped myself thinking did i not have a chemical last month!! Had the scan and she was incorrect which tbh im glad as i so upset with what had happened. Anyway turned out i was bang on my own dates lol.

So jealous your having your scan next weds!!! Get some great pics and show. us! My scan is 5th Dec now which seems agesss away!

Oh yes consider yourself extremely lucky to not have ms :) Im like you Im pretty set on my dates i may be off by a day or two but i don't believe Im off by much.

and i will Def share some pics :) my doctors office typically gets great shots so Im hoping we get some awesome pictures to share :)

anyone have any holiday plans? we are going to Orlando for thanksgiving staying in a nice condo Im super excited to get away and then this Saturday we are going to Disney world to celebrate my baby sisters birthday :thumbup:

All these BFP's... Congrats!!! This girl is jealous... hopefully I'll be joining you all soon!!! Still waiting for O' this cycle but judging by my cm it will be here in a week or less! So... I'm technically in a 3ww LOL!!! Crazy thing... I have been checking/charting my cm for MONTHS... This cycle I seem to have an abundance of it pre-O which I never had before so I'm hoping that means my body is back to normal after that horrible Depo and I'm a fertile myrtle... so FX'd the extra will help the swimmers reach their destination! Anyone have an abundance the cycle they conceived????

Got Ultrasound Scan on the 13th Dec 12 Late evening. x x x

How are you ladie's? x x x

Thanks for your advice ladies - I would LOVE if it turns out to be O pain / spotting as my cycle would be half the length of the last one!!
We BD'd a couple of days ago but last night DH had pulled back :-(
Might make him suffer the pain today though! :haha:

Tizy - am so so happy for you, it's lovely news, hopefully one by one we'll start joining you pregnant ladies soon!

Going by my last cycle length my next testing date will be Dec 25th - will prob sneak a few HPTs in before then tho as my cycles are so irregular!

Was worried about SmallTownGal and BB - hope they're both doing ok. Esp BB as she'd had her chemical and didn't know whether it was lack of power or if she's feeling low. Anyway when they're both back here's some hugs for them! :hugs: :hugs:

Jessica - sounds like you got plenty BDing in so good luck!

Keeping FX'd for everyone in the 2WW and hoping this is your time.

With these wacky cycles I find it hard there being such a long time from one AF to another but having you all at different points in the cycle really keeps my mind off me!!

:flower:

Thanks for the :hugs:, I can really use some right now! :hugs::hugs:

Hello, all! :hugs2: Been gone a while. Initially I just got busy on holiday and then had to recuperate when I got back (I got laryngitis immediately upon my return). Then, without my consolation prize of not worrying about being PG while on holiday (because holiday is over) I felt overwhelmed by TTC (so overwhelmed I didn't feel like I could talk about it here on group), like I'd for sure be crushed each time I turn up not PG, from here on out, and so I desperately tried to find a way to avoid that (since I figured I can't take who knows how many months/years of that). I tried killing all hope, so that I'd already make my peace with not being PG this month (or ever), since that worked for school with exams (I'd study and do my best and expect the worse) but when I was finally able to kill my hope and get myself assuming that I'm just gonna have bad eggs or something (but I gotta try my best so I can say I tried my best), it was too depressing and threatened to send me spiraling down to deep depression, so then I had to try and resurrect at least some hope. I've tried pinning all my hopes on cycle 9 (my gyno says not to worry about further testing or being referred to an RE until then), but hope crept back in for this cycle and I took HPTs at 10dpo and 12dpo and now I've got my day-before-AF pre-AF spotting (I know AF is gonna officially get me tomorrow), so I'm out and I'm crushed. I just spent the last half hour or so crying into my keyboard.

I wish I could be all "whatever will be will be", but the only way I can see me achieving that is if I'm ambivalent about it, and I'm just not. There's nothing to do but grieve upon each AF and hope for next month, rinse-repeat, until it's time for more tests. Hopefully I can weather however many months of this TTC roller coaster it's gonna take until I'm PG or find out it's impossible.

Complicating matters is that we were in with a barely good try by sheer luck, this month, as we only got in four BD's, and I had to campaign for the last two (DH's spirit was willing but the flesh was not so much). DH's work has been stressing him terribly, and I initially worried that it was more than that, that he was bored with BD already (since it seemed he used to want to BD as a stress reliever) but we talked about it and apparently there is a stress threshold where it gets to a certain high level of stress that instead of wanting to relieve tension, he just feels fried. (I'm so ticked off at his workmates and bosses for piling on the stress, grrr. I would be even if we weren't TTC but esp. since we are!) I worry that the rest of the months will follow the same pattern and we won't be able to reliably get in good tries.

I wish I could shake the worry that it's just never going to happen, at least until I have a better reason to worry than sheer "wouldn't that be my luck" paranoia. But wouldn't that just be my luck, that I'm going to have bad eggs or something, after all. :(

Care to help me with a reality check, ladies?

Reasons not to worry, I guess:

-It's only cycle 3. Supposedly the average time it takes is 6 months and up to a year is normal.

- 34 isn't that old yet and supposedly nearly all still have good eggs at this age and the vast majority have good eggs until at least 38 (after which it varies from woman to woman), even thought I guess the amount of good eggs decreases since the odds decrease from 20% to 15% at my age, so it takes longer. But "takes longer" isn't "never".

- My gyno exam went well and he didn't seem worried. I showed him my charts and he said I was ovulating (even during that month I missed my surge - I guess the temp shift really did solidly indicate O as FF thought). He kept asking me if I was on Clomid (I guess that's a good sign, idk) and seeing my charts halted any fears he would have had about my ovulation due to my being rather furry (I hadn't shaved while I was sick and saw him shortly after getting back) since that can be a sign of PCOS. He also raved about my very healthy looking cervix, so that's good. He said that "it's probably just a matter of time" till I'm PG and that if I'm not in 9 months then he'll order some tests/refer me for them (I can't remember which).

- I'm already on prenatals, so that should help my health and my chances, I guess

- My health appears to genuinely be improved (all my hair is growing back and is nearly all grown back now, after having lost 50% of it during the time I was very ill)

- Research indicates that reactive hypoglycemia (which I have) doesn't effect fertility (and my Nana has it and she was super fertile, and my dad has it and was super fertile as well)

Reasons to worry:

- DH is definitely overweight, and that can affect sperm (but we can't get an SA until at least 9 months)

- I was in bad health for 5 years, even if I'm not now, and I worry that it could have possibly permanently damaged my egg supply or ovaries or something

- I worry that I have endo because I've always had really bad period cramps and they are in my back and legs as well. Both my mom and grandma had endo (grandma even had to have a hysterectomy). But both have also been PG twice (my mom lost her first one due to an rh factor, and grandma carried both to term).

- With the miraculous cure of the vestibulitis after the hormone treatments that helped me get healthy again so that my body could get back to good health and my reproductive system could reboot and start making the proper hormones again (as far as I and the doctors can tell without fertility testing), I wonder if asking for a another miracle is too much. I was already super lucky to be cured, and it seems to much to hope that I would be lucky with conception.

- I worry that my hormones might still not be quite right, since some of them (the estrogen and testosterone) were on the lower end of normal before. Maybe they aren't fixed good enough.

- Fertility doesn't increase with age, and I worry that if I ever had a prime, I passed it already, and I'm one of those unlucky people who have bad eggs already at 34

- When I'm not hopeful, I have a bad feeling about my chances, and feel silly for getting my hopes up, esp when I get a BFN or AF

So, that's how I'm feeling right now. I'll talk about my Disney World vacation later, if some of you would like.

Big hugs and condolences to BB, for the chemical PG! :( :hug: I'm so sorry to hear about that! :(

And big congrats to Tizy and Flyons on there BFP's!!! :happydance::flower::baby: H & H 9 months to you both!

Tizy, I'll let you know my next estimated testing date as soon as AF officially arrives.

Dust to all :dust:

Ah smalltowngal sounds like you've been going through a right tough time - here's some more hugs for you!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm nearly at month 10 TTC (have endo already so knew I would have some problems and also have had irregular cycles since coming off BCP)
When I came off BCP I knew I was very unlikely to 'catch' straight away and I honestly set myself to trying to ignore it for 12 months, figured if by 12 months nothing had happened I'd seek help from my gynaecologist.

But in reality I did what I guess a lot of women do - secretly hope for the best and think I'd defy the odds and get pregnant straight away.

Cycle 3 TTC (which is where I think you are now?) was by far the hardest for me - it's the cycle where I suddenly realised that things weren't just happening but that I also had a way to go before I'd get help. Had a similar crisis where I wasn't sure I could carry on - I just wanted my baby right then and couldn't face the idea of going any more months with AF arriving. At similar time DH had to go on some tablets for a little while which stopped him reaching climax (sorry TMI!) so our chances had dropped further

Anyhow to cut my rambling short what I'm trying to say is that I've been where you've been and at a similar point in our TTC journey. And it has gotten easier. I'm still gutted everytime AF arrives and have a good cry with DH but then by the time she's gone I'm excited about the next cycle. Plus each cycle I've got closer to my gynae appt (6th Dec) so I've managed to push some of my thinking onto the appointment and what will happen from that point - not just all on TTC right this moment if you know what I mean

Hope some of that made sense and that things become a bit easier for you like they have done for me, we're all here to support you and welcome back!
Oooh and do tell us about you holiday :thumbup:

:flower::dust::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"