:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Im not sure Hannah but id get the scan to make sure that it wasnt a mistake.
Levels are good though... if it was eptopic wouldnt there be pain along with spotting?
My advice isnt much help as im not too sure on these things xxx

The consultant said that apparently there can be a sudo-sac in an ectopic pregnancy?! Which you would normal see in the womb. Xxx

The consultant said that apparently there can be a sudo-sac in an ectopic pregnancy?! Which you would normal see in the womb. Xxx

Yeah that's correct hun I've sent you fb reply! Contact me if you need any advice xx

I wish i had some advice tizy :hugs: i hope things turn around for the good. so sorry your having to go through this

Hello everyone,

ok so I go back today to have my bloods taken again, then hopefully they should be able to have more of an idea about whats going on.

I'm keeping my hopes up but also preparing for the worst. I've read so many stories like mine, empty sac, good hcg and then bam a week or sometimes more later a baby appears! I'm just praying that maybe the sonographer missed something or perhaps my little bean is just taking its time. I know by my ovulation date the sac is measuring slightly behind too. Could be the cruel twist of the blighted ovum that the hcg keeps increasing or I could find out later that my hcg is decreasing....I just don't know. I'm trying not to think about ectopic right now either.

I'm annoyed now after being so upset on Wednesday, I've (sort of) got my level head back on. The sonographer said, it was common not to see anything at 6 weeks (size of sac) me knowing I was a little further on thought the worst and then the MW came into the side room we'd been taken to and said we're sorry your baby didn't progress, you've had a missed miscarriage. Then the consultant later said its all inconclusive....

Anyway I'm waffling, I've put my tickers back on until i know for definate (I removed them on wednesday when I was upset) but it would be wrong to give up hope until I'm defo sure.

This website had helped but I don't know if its false hope:

https://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/

Thanks for listening xxx

Hello everyone,

ok so I go back today to have my bloods taken again, then hopefully they should be able to have more of an idea about whats going on.

I'm keeping my hopes up but also preparing for the worst. I've read so many stories like mine, empty sac, good hcg and then bam a week or sometimes more later a baby appears! I'm just praying that maybe the sonographer missed something or perhaps my little bean is just taking its time. I know by my ovulation date the sac is measuring slightly behind too. Could be the cruel twist of the blighted ovum that the hcg keeps increasing or I could find out later that my hcg is decreasing....I just don't know. I'm trying not to think about ectopic right now either.

I'm annoyed now after being so upset on Wednesday, I've (sort of) got my level head back on. The sonographer said, it was common not to see anything at 6 weeks (size of sac) me knowing I was a little further on thought the worst and then the MW came into the side room we'd been taken to and said we're sorry your baby didn't progress, you've had a missed miscarriage. Then the consultant later said its all inconclusive....

Anyway I'm waffling, I've put my tickers back on until i know for definate (I removed them on wednesday when I was upset) but it would be wrong to give up hope until I'm defo sure.

This website had helped but I don't know if its false hope:

https://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/

Thanks for listening xxx

Oh Tiz... I am praying for a positive result for you. If it happens to not be, I'm praying for peace in your heart. :hugs: I've sat here for about 10 minutes debating to share my latest, knowing what you are going through... I realize the kind of person you are, you would want to continue to know what is going on with us. So here is my update...

Don't know if I'm fishing BUT... last night had some sharp pinch pains in my left side about 8:30pm that lasted about 30 seconds then I woke up about 3:00am with about 30 seconds more of those pains... then this morning when I wiped, had pink, watery discharge and that was it. When I checked my cervix an hour later, nothing... This is different then my normal AF. Usually I get a couple days of dark brown discharge before it starts...

Of course I do and would hate it for you girls not to share in your excitement.

Sounds like implantation Ciara, fingers crossed for you darlin and thanks for the kind words Xxx

Tizy, my thoughts and prayers are with you :hugs:

Ciara, got my fingers crossed for you, hope your little bean is getting snuggly!

xx

Ah Tizy I can't imagine what it must be like for you to be in this horrible limbo - I really really hope it all has a good ending and you see your little bean on your next scan :hugs:

Ciara - sounds positive!

AFM I saw the gynae-oncologist yesterday.... good news is there was no tumour return on my MRI, yay! He thinks the endo has come back but is keen to progress down the getting me knocked up route rather than concentrate on that! So being referred to the fertility clinic (which happens to be run by my old consultant who I was under for the endo before the cancer cells became an issue) to start the basic testing for me and DH - from my cycles he doesn't think I'm ovulating which I agree with really. He says as part of the fertility testing I'm likely to have another lap (he says with known endo they rather do a lap&dye than an HSG) so when they do the lap he would like to be present also so that one of them can check for fertility type issues and he can double check that I'm tumour clear and will get rid of any endo at the same time.

So we're on our way to getting this thing sorted hopefully! In the meantime I'm going to try and switch off a little and just enjoy myself - I have a great xmas with lots of :wine: coming up followed by a week's skiing in France so going to try and forget TTC and concentrate on other things.... if I can!! My ticker's coming off as I'm going to ignore my stupid cycles and though I'll check in on you all and update every so often, am going to try and not update unless I have some definite news...

Thought I'd find it really depressing to get the confirmation that we need help conceiving and we're not going to manage this on our own but actually I'm managing to take it quite positively that help is on its way! Wish me luck! :flower:

Hope your ok Hannah xox

Next scan date for me is 23rd Jan at 19+4.

Things arent good, my blood hcg only went up a bit from 13,000-15,000 so they've said its not really good enough and looks like its a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. They're very worried about ectopic and im terrified. Have to go back tomorrow for further bloods, pelvic exam and possibly stay in overnight, then have scan monday then maybe a laparoscopy? That's to diagnose whether its ectopic, really hoping the scan might so a bit of development in the sac so they know its not a psudo-sac. Not got any pains and got a good sleep plus a lie in this morning. Think the chance if ectopic are slim, it's only 1% of pregnancies. And then only 10-20% of those have a psudo-sac so it's unlikely isn't it?Think it's probs gonna be d&c on mon/tues then I get put this behind us. Sad as it is I've found a bit of strength from somewhere. Xxxx

oh Tizy :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: my thoughts are with you this weekend and next week. I pray that there has been a mistake somewhere along the line and everything is just fine. I really hope that if it is bad news, then it isn't an ectopic :( lots of love and hugs, stay strong hun :hugs: LJ xx

If the sac is visible by ultrasound the chance of Eptopic are slim. I'm so sorry you have to go through this xx

My HCG levels have gone up to nearly 23,000 which is a great sign. It's 44% in 48hrs and around 75% in 96hrs. I had an internal and external pelvic exam with no pain so they've sent me home, I've got a scan at 10.55 tomorrow. The senior doctor said it looks more positive than negative! He said 'let's just hope the baby has been slow to latch on' I can't describe the roller coaster of emotions and I'm not out the woods yet but things look better i think. Xxx

Oh tizy that's wonderful to here some good news! You will be in my thoughts that everything is looking good tomorrow for your scan! I can't imagine the emotional trama this has caused you fingers crossed everything turns put good for you and little bean

Tiz... good luck at the scan today! We'll all be thinking about you and waiting to hear the news!

AF got me so I am out... on to month 10 or 11 of TTC... I honestly can't remember anymore ??? Going to do OPK's this month so we'll have a little more of an idea of when I O'. So hoping this is it for us!!! My Brother is getting married next December so I need a few months to get the pregnancy weight off before being a bridesmaid!!! LOL!

oh Tizy this is wonderful! I hope everything goes well today!

:( :hugs: sorry about AF Ciara xx

My HCG levels have gone up to nearly 23,000 which is a great sign. It's 44% in 48hrs and around 75% in 96hrs. I had an internal and external pelvic exam with no pain so they've sent me home, I've got a scan at 10.55 tomorrow. The senior doctor said it looks more positive than negative! He said 'let's just hope the baby has been slow to latch on' I can't describe the roller coaster of emotions and I'm not out the woods yet but things look better i think. Xxx

Fingers crossed for you Tizy!!! Sounds very hopeful :hugs:

Wow Robinson happy 18 weeks! Almost halfway there! Do you plan on finding out the sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->