:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

My temps have flat lined ??? Thought it was the therm so both yesterday and today I waited about 10 minutes and took it again and it went up. So... def not the therm. Never had this happen before LOL!!! Thought for sure I was out because of it, but then did some google research (best kind)! Quite a few women got their BFP's after a post O' flat line cycle. Not having any of the normal pre-af signs so guess it's still wait and see... So weird!!!

Hey girls,

I've not posted on here because I didn't think it'd be fair but just to fill you in briefly, after not having any symptoms really the last week I've been really down and depressed, my hormones obviously! I've been crying so much, never been so emotional in any pregnancy before. Anyway I went to see the doctor because I'd not been sleeping well either and she's booked me for an early scan....it's tomorrow at 10.55am - so same time as Leanne! I'm extremely nervous because part of my feeling gown is through worrying about my little bean.

PAW congrats for double figures!

Ciara your temps look great, I've seen lots of charts flat line so don't worry, can't wait for you to test.

How are our other baby dancers doing? Who's in the TWW?

Anybody else fancy joining our FB group yet? Xxx

Tizy im sure everything will be fine with us just the stupid hormones! I had zero symptoms at my 7 week scan and there was a baby fluttering around so hopefully we will be posting piccys of our beans tomorrow! Bed early for me so tomorrow comes quickly lol x

Hey all.

Scan went well!!! Was in there for ages as the baby wouldnt stop moving! Everything looks fab and ive gained a day so now due 15th June! Any guesses on the gender:flower:

Tizy i hope your scan went well hun. Update when you can xoxox

Attachments

• 2012-12-05 12.01.34.jpg
    2012-12-05 12.01.34.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-12-05 11.37.40.jpg
    2012-12-05 11.37.40.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
aww lovely pics Jadey! Im gonna guess girl but im not good at these things :haha:
you got some awesome pictures. part of me wishes my first scan would have been a little later so baby looked more baby like :haha: but i was in need of the reassurance so probably for the best. Now just counting down till 20 weeks :thumbsup:

Tizy hope everything went well at your scan

Just a quick update. Scan didn't go well. I had a missed miscarriage probably last week as the sac only measured 6 weeks. I'm so completely gutted and now have to decide whether to wait for natural bleeding (as I've had none so far) medical management (pills) or a d&c. Just goes to show how much you should rely on maternal instincts.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. They've taken my bloods as they just want to rule out ectopic pregnancy. I have to ring back later for the results.

Jadey congrats Hun, so pleased for you. Xxx

Oh hun im so sorry. Did they see a hb or anything? Maybe its too early to see anything? Not too sure on these things but i would see of they could re scan in a week or so to be 100% sure?
Big hugs to you xxx

No there was nothing at all. No fetal pole, no yolk sac just an empty sac, looks like it stopped progressing last week or so. I just know there's no baby. It doesn't feel right. My bloods should confirm what's happened. I have to phone them at 6pm. X

No there was nothing at all. No fetal pole, no yolk sac just an empty sac, looks like it stopped progressing last week or so. I just know there's no baby. It doesn't feel right. My bloods should confirm what's happened. I have to phone them at 6pm. X

Oh I am so sorry!!! :hugs: :cry: I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Definitely have to trust your instincts though... You knew something wasn't right. :hugs:

Hi ladies, been a bit awol recently - with my long cycles I have a very long wait to ovulate each month so try not to get too obsessed with TTC in that period - it's longer for me than the 2WW!

Tizy - just wanted to send you a HUGE hug, am so sorry to hear your sad news :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats to the ladies who've had successful scans - lovely looking babies growing :thumbup:

See the gynaecologist tomorrow so hopefully get started on the dreaded route of fertility testing.....

:flower:

oh Tizy....so sorry! :hugs: When I had my mc at 9w I opted for the D&C b/c that is what the dr's suggested. Do whatever feels right for you. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I can't believe you are 17 weeks Robinson! It feels like just yesterday you got your BFP. Are you having a gender scan. Hope all is well :flower:

I can't believe you are 17 weeks Robinson! It feels like just yesterday you got your BFP. Are you having a gender scan. Hope all is well :flower:

I have gender scan on 12/18 but at the NT scan the tech saw a "structure" as she put it. So I am about 75% sure I am having a boy :)

Girls, the consultant rang and my bloods have come back at 13,000miu which is good for 7 weeks & defo pregnant, they are concerned about ectopic but I really can't see it being that. Do you think there is any chance the sonographer made a mistake? I've got to have bloods done again on Friday and rescan Monday probably, I can't stand this limbo. If its over I just want it to be over. The consultant did also mention blighted ovum. I think I'm just getting my hopes up, because I know my dates are right....I am 7 weeks and sac only measuring 6 with nothing in it. Xx

Hi Tizy - so sorry again that you're going through this. Just my thoughts but:
If there's a sac in your womb then does that not mean that your egg got down there rather than being an ectopic?? And your numbers are definitely good....
If I were you hold on in the limbo and wait for your scan in a week - I have 2 lovely nephews who were 'empty sacs and you need a d&c' on the first scan.
Keeping everythin crossed for you xx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"