:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Wow Robinson happy 18 weeks! Almost halfway there! Do you plan on finding out the sex?

Yes, I have the anatomy scan next Tuesday, but we already think team blue b/c when we did the NT scan the tech said "Do you all want to know the sex? B/c that looks like a structure to me." :baby:

Wow Robinson happy 18 weeks! Almost halfway there! Do you plan on finding out the sex?

Yes, I have the anatomy scan next Tuesday, but we already think team blue b/c when we did the NT scan the tech said "Do you all want to know the sex? B/c that looks like a structure to me." :baby:

Oh that's so exciting! Guess you'll find out if the tech was right! I can't wait to get there it seems forever away even though I know it'll be here before I know it :haha:

I told hubs about one of my friends on BnB seeing a 'structure' on her 12 week scan... he will be hopeless in our scan now. Since he thought that, at our 9 week scan, the babies arm was a 'structure' :dohh: I said, seriously how blessed do you think you are?!?!

:rofl: that's great I take it dh is desperately grasping for a boy?

Mine wants a boy so badly he won't help me come up with a girls name at all :dohh: i like to have names picked put going into the scan so he's got 9 weeks to get over it and help me choose :haha:

I just noticed we are only one day apart! How fun :) how are you feeling now? I think my nausea is finally subsiding but I'm still extremely fatigued 24/7

We would both like a boy :) but a little princess would be amazing too. I have the overwhelming feeling that it's a girl! So does everyone in my family.

Are you due on June 30th...? I think we will get a final due date at the 12 weeks scan. It's moved around a bit, my FF doesn't agree with what the songrapher said at the 9 weeks scan. I guess a few days doesn't make a lot of difference though!

My morning sickness has got progressively worse since week 6 :( it's very up and down but when it strikes it is terrible. I keep hoping it is about to turn around! Ditto on the fatigue, I seem to need so much sleep it is ridiculous!! Just can't wait for xmas/NY and the second trimester!!!

How are you? Have you got a bump yet? I've just started to feel some 'pressure' in my lower abdomen, no bump yet though. Hope it stays small till 14 weeks so I can wear a dress I already have for NY! xx

I'm actually due July 2nd according to my nine week scan from my last menstrual erupts I was due a week before that but I always get set back I think it's cause I have a longer cycle and I don't actually track ovulation. Dd was actually born 4 days early so I may still be a June mama :haha: see if this baby takes after big sister

I'm doing pretty good most days like I said morning sickness is kind of hit or miss now thankfully but when it hits its no bueno :haha: I don't have a bump yet just bloated on and off I'm also unfortunately suffering from trapped gas quite a bit :blush: I cannot seem to eat pizza without ethic horrible gas pains :( that's okay though cause my main craving has been buffalo chicken salads and cheeseburgers :haha:

whoops, of course July 2nd, would you believe I am 'normally' a mathsy person :dohh: baby brain is ruining me! ;)

I am with you on the burgers! <3 also randomly I have a craving for indian take-away. It's one of the only things that doesn't make me sick!

The gas is awful isn't it, recently as I've been feeling this pressure, I've started to have some pains which I am almost certain are trapped gas :blush: pregnancy is just so attractive! :)

Although a lady in mothercare said I had 'the glow' which made me happy! I think she was just trying to sell me stuff, but nevertheless, feeling anything apart from tired, spotty, pukey and gassy was a great 10 minutes :thumbup:

:rofl: it is nice to not feel gross I swear I was not this gassy with my dd this pregnancy has been so different I'm really thinking its a boy. And lucky me I am having sciatic nerve pain already :dohh:

Any news from tizy? She had her scan earlier right?

Sorry ive not been on, feeling very down today, went for scan yesterday, Sac is still looking empty but has got bigger in size, looks like 7 weeks so catching up to my dates. She checked my overies and can't see anything bad, fluid etc? The consultant says shes pretty much ruled out an ectopic pregnancy so now its either a blighted ovum or a viable pregnancy thats just too small to see. They cant diagnose the blighted ovum until I've had another 2-3 scans. That's NHS procedure he said, and he said the reason they have these procedures is because there is still chance for it to be a viable pregnancy. I've read that if ladies have a tilted uterus it can sometimes be hard to see bubs and the sac often looks a bit smaller because of the position, but I forgot to ask at the scan, I know she struggled to see my overies and said they were tucked away. So I've just got to wait and HOPE.....next scan is monday. Tbh im not feeling great about it all, i feel lile ive grieved for this baby three times already and then keep getting thrown a small shred of hope, its a rollercoaster and i still might have to go through more weeks of this. im trying not to let it but its sort of spoiling my first christmas with Roscoe too. They're not doing any more bloods as they've said they're not now useful in diagnosing anything. i know drom what ive read they do start to drop off towaeds 10 weeks. thanks for all your support girls xxx

Oh tizy I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this and so close to the holidays. I pray you get Some good answers at your next scan. It's horrible that you are having to grieve and the. Being said oh wait there's something there big :hugs:

Thinking of you Tizy, as Lisa said fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle :hugs: xxx

Hi Ladies. Havent been in for a while, decided to ntnp this cycle as I was becoming a posessed woman with all the temping/opks etc.

Tizy, I am crossing everything for your scan, really hope it goes well for you! You deserve it :)

Im CD27 today, so if I Od cd15 like last time, I would be 12dpo. I I have had ZERO symptoms. Nothing whatsoever, so when I thought about testing yesterday, I thought it was pointless as I would have at least expected something... anything!
Well this morning I decided to test anyway... and hey presto, a :BFP: !!! I cant believe it. We only BD on cd12&17... so I thought I had no chance. I used an Asda test and was shocked when I seen a pink line after a couple of minutes!
Havent told OH yet... and I might actually wait until Christmas and surprise him!

https://imageshack.us/a/img801/5173/wp002267.jpg

Mrs M!!!!!! Huge congratulations hun, so pleased for you. Ooooh there is no way I'd be able to keep it to myself, but it would be an excellent xmas gift! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->