:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Yayyyy congratulations MrsM :-D I couldnt keep it to myaelf either but it would be a fab xmas pressie!!!

A BIG CONGRATS Mrs. M :happydance:

Tizzy you will be on my mind all weekend... FX'd for good news Monday!!!

As for me...

IDK wth is going on with my body but I barely had AF... I had 1 day of red very light almost just spotting flow and the rest of it has been brown spotting ??? Maybe I have a blockage ??? Or maybe my uterine lining just didn't thicken this month ??? I am due for my annual pap smear in January so if I don't get a BFP this cycle I'm definitely bringing my charts in for the Doc to take a look at. How is everyone else doing???

Hey girls.

Ive just booked a private scan for next Weds! They said they could tell is the sex this early... so i asked how accurate and she said 98% So i guess ill know by Weds what team we are on!! I asked about if they couldnt tell and she said its very rare that happens and if it does ill be re booked for another scan!

Yay congrats mrs m on your :bfp: I don't think I'd be able to hold it in that long either but would def be an awesome Christmas gift!!

Tizy still sending positive vibes your way. Hope you get good news soon!

Ciara that af sounds very frustrating. Have you taken a test just to be sure? Could it maybe be implantation? I hope you get it all sorted out and get your :bfp: ASAP :)

Ahh jadey that's so exciting to be so close to knowing which team your on!!! I have a friend who found out at 14 weeks with both of her pregnancies and both were right. Here's hoping baby cooperates for you!

Afm I've been feeling somewhat better lately. But peeing a whole ton more. I swear if I lay down at night and watch tv for a bit before bed I am up 20 times having to go pee it's a little ridiculous :haha: but thankfully I'm starting to somewhat get some energy back! I'm still extremely fatigued but was told that was all part of being pregnant and chasing a toddler :haha:

Haha PAW this whole peeing thing really does me! Its too cold here to even get out of bed at night so i wait until my bladder is fit to burst to get out lol.
I think ive been feeling tiny squirming movements too the last few days. It only happens now and again. Baby was moving around like a lunatic on the scan so maybe it is the baby!

Im going to guess BOY for myself as i got a feeling. My oh thinks girl so one of is right lol. Scan is 5.30 Weds so ill update then xx

Yay mrs m!!! That's awesome news :)

How exciting Jadey, I can't wait to hear what team you're on

Hi, the sac is empty and hasn't grown anymore really. So looking at getting me a D&C tomorrow. Can't wait for all this to be over and finally enjoy Christmas. Xx

Hey girls... how is everyone doing? Han, how are you holding up?

I'm in the one week wait for O'... also waiting on my opks to come in the mail. Hoping they arrive in the next few days so I can get to testing. I usually don't O' until anywhere from cd 17 to cd 19 but hoping it comes early this cycle. Every so often it does... Would be a nice Christmas present...

We are on team blue. Im for sure outnumbered now in my household
:haha:

Everything looks well and im measuring a bit futher than what 12 week scan said. Hopefully not too big a baby!

Attachments

• 2012-12-19 18.19.04.jpg
    2012-12-19 18.19.04.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Ooo congrats Jadey! How exciting :) seems like al lot of 2013 bumps in June are blue.

Just had my due date moved to the 28th June so I hope that means I might be team blue!

Glad everything went well Jadey!

Hope you are doing ok Han xx

Hi ladies how are you all doing?

Tizy so sorry to hear your news, hope the D&C went ok and sending you big hugs :hugs:

Wow 3 boys Jadey - well and truly outnumbered! Congrats!

AFM AF got me unexpectedly last week making my last cycle 39 days which is an improvement from last cycle's 49 days! Have got my screening questionnaire from the infertility clinic through so the ball is slowly rolling....

Hope all the other pregnancies are going ok and :dust: to everyone else :flower:

Ohh thats lovely Jadey! And good luck with all the men in the house! =D

Tizy, hope youre alright, and are starying to look forward to christmas. Your little boy is actually sooo adorable (had a browse on fb)

Afm, im 5 weeks tomorrow, although i got my pregnant 3+ on a cb digi 2 days ago. Im not sure when I ovulater, could be a few days further along than i think if I Od early (which i may have since we only bd cd12 and got a bfp) but who knows!
Have my first midwife appoibtment for 9th Jan. Doubt ill get a scan so will probably just be boring questions. Not too bad in the way of symptoms, bbs are tender and i feel tired all the time, but thats all so far!

Hope everyone is keeping well and that you all have a wonderful christmas =D xxx

Hey girls,

So sorry I haven't been on, wanted to say Happy Christmas to you all. Hope all the bumps are doing well and all those still ttc are holding up ok.

I've had a lovely Xmas, just off to my parents today for a couple of nights. Can't wait to see them and my sisters.

I didn't update you all fully on this thread......my d&c was scheduled for the tuesday morning after i had my scan on the monday but the evening after my scan the hospital called and I was asked to go in because my hcg levels had gone up again and they were concerned (again!!!) about ectopic pregnancy. This was just the last straw for me, the stress of it all became too much and I pretty much broke down. Anyway my partner was great and took me to hospital with an overnight bag and I checked in. At this point I became upset but also quite angry that I'd been left for a week without monitoring when the ectopic threat was still there. I was scared for me and my little ones in case I'd had a rupture or something. Anyway the consultant saw me and said that I would have to have a laproscopy as well as the d&c. I had to sign all the worst case scenarios for tube removals and blood transfusions etc...The next morning I was first on the list for operating. I was in theatre for 45minutes or so. They did the laparoscopy (keyhole camera to check tubes) and couldn't see an ectopic pregnancy so they did the D&C and have sent contents to be examined.

Everything went well and I was so relieved it wasnt ectopic. I'm recovering well and haven't had any pain from the d&c and now the bleeding has pretty much stopped. I have two cuts one in my belly button and one lower down, from the keyholes, they are a bit sore but more than bareable. I feel a huge sense of relief after those few weeks of not knowing and waiting and actually things feel ok now. i understand that it wasnt meant to be and can move on.

I bought my angel baby a little decoration for the christmas tree to remember Him/her by.....And next year is a new year and a new start ttc. Hope you ladies are still here with me? I must admit when I started this journey in August I never thought I would have gone through all that by Christmas but I'm stronger for it (I hope).

Much love and happy Christmas to you all. Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 4
Hugs to you Tizy. I am so sorry you had to go through this during the holidays.

Hey girls,

So sorry I haven't been on, wanted to say Happy Christmas to you all. Hope all the bumps are doing well and all those still ttc are holding up ok.

I've had a lovely Xmas, just off to my parents today for a couple of nights. Can't wait to see them and my sisters.

I didn't update you all fully on this thread......my d&c was scheduled for the tuesday morning after i had my scan on the monday but the evening after my scan the hospital called and I was asked to go in because my hcg levels had gone up again and they were concerned (again!!!) about ectopic pregnancy. This was just the last straw for me, the stress of it all became too much and I pretty much broke down. Anyway my partner was great and took me to hospital with an overnight bag and I checked in. At this point I became upset but also quite angry that I'd been left for a week without monitoring when the ectopic threat was still there. I was scared for me and my little ones in case I'd had a rupture or something. Anyway the consultant saw me and said that I would have to have a laproscopy as well as the d&c. I had to sign all the worst case scenarios for tube removals and blood transfusions etc...The next morning I was first on the list for operating. I was in theatre for 45minutes or so. They did the laparoscopy (keyhole camera to check tubes) and couldn't see an ectopic pregnancy so they did the D&C and have sent contents to be examined.

Everything went well and I was so relieved it wasnt ectopic. I'm recovering well and haven't had any pain from the d&c and now the bleeding has pretty much stopped. I have two cuts one in my belly button and one lower down, from the keyholes, they are a bit sore but more than bareable. I feel a huge sense of relief after those few weeks of not knowing and waiting and actually things feel ok now. i understand that it wasnt meant to be and can move on.

I bought my angel baby a little decoration for the christmas tree to remember Him/her by.....And next year is a new year and a new start ttc. Hope you ladies are still here with me? I must admit when I started this journey in August I never thought I would have gone through all that by Christmas but I'm stronger for it (I hope).

Much love and happy Christmas to you all. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->