:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hope everyone had a good Xmas.
Tizy i hope your recovering ok... The christmas bauble is a lovely little memory for your bean :) im sure he/she will be looking down on you all.

I still think about my little blob that wasnt meant to be but i feel like he or she is now watching over me and the new pregnancy :)

I have to say im glad christmas is over its been exhausting to say the least. Loved watching the boys open their pressies but with everything else that comes with christmad im ready to sleep for a week lol.

My next appoinment is 2nd Jan with the consultant... proba going to discuss a plan as ive had 2 sections. I would like to try again for a vba2c bit i dont think the hospital will be so keen! We shall have to see. I dread leaving my little ones at home whilsy im in hossy... i miss them too much!

If my temps stay or go up even further the next two days, then I'm officially in the tww!!! I plugged a couple temps in and it gives me O' day of yesterday!!! Glad we got that bd'ing in because I'm totally with FF that I O'd yesterday. First the positive opk then in the afternoon I had O' pains. So hoping this is it...

hey ladies nice to see updates from everyone.

tizy that's is a lovely idea to commemorate your little bean. hope you are recovering okay physically and emotionally.

Robinson congrats on hitting your halfway point!

Mrs Murphy yay for having your first appt :)

jadey I'm with you I'm glad it's over I'm seriously exhausted and could sleep for days an days :haha:

ciara fingers crossed for you. hope it's your month :)

afm I am finally starting to get I've my nausea! I have figured out that if I don't sit down and eat a big breakfast in th morning I then to feel better throughout the day. although my heartburn has started so I guess I'm just trading one for the other :dohh: my app on my phone told me I'm now in my second trimester so I'm going with that an boy am I excited :haha: now I'm just impatiently waiting for my next appt on January 7th. I can't wait to hear bean heartbeat again. in always a nervous wreck until I hear that glorious sound!

What a lovely angel decoration Tizy :hugs: I am sorry about all the pain you have been through but I am very glad that you are ok. I really hope that there is a BFP just around the corner for you.

Ciara - fingers and toes crossed for you :dust:

I'm on the last day of the first trimester :shock: morning sickness still hits me every couple of days and it's vicious. We had a quiet xmas and seeing both families for New Years. Just can't wait to know whether we are having a boy or girl <3

Hi all, been a while since I checked in. Been feeling too overwhelmed to chat, but my thoughts and prayers have been with you all.

First, my condolences to Tizy! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through all that!, and my prayers and best wishes are with you and your family. :hugs::hugs::hugs: The bauble for your angel bean is lovely and I'm glad you've found peace and I'm inspired by how you've gotten back on the horse for next year with such grace.

Second, congrats to MrsMurphy! :happydance: H & H 9 months! :flower:

Best wishes and baby dust to those still on the ttc journey :dust:

Wishing all those riding the pg pony a continued H & H 9 months. Glad to hear of all the good appointments had or coming up and glad to see all the lovely scans!

Third, Happy Holidays (Merry Christmas, etc!) :xmas9:

Now here's what's happening with me...

Well, during O season, as I shall call it, I managed to reach a tenuous peace with the process by focusing on all the scary stuff and hassles about pg and childrearing, so I could think "well, maybe I should enjoy this pre-pg/child time while I've got it" (but that only lasted so long). On the upside, I was able to have a ttc chat with my mom, who revealed that it took her and my grandma (and my aunt too, iirc) around 9 months to fall pg with each of their babies, so that makes me less worried about not falling pg already. Also found out that grandma (who had endo so bad she had a hysterectomy in her 30s) had mom and my aunt later than I thought (at 28 and 30) so that makes me worry a bit less about my age. Even mom (who also has endo, but not as bad as grandma) had me a bit later than I thought (at 26 rather than 24 like I was thinking). I was also reminded that my cousin had her two babies and she had endo so bad that she had a hysterectomy even earlier than grandma (late 20s/early 30s). So, it seems that the endo that runs in my family just slows the ttc process down a couple months longer than average (so for me it will probably be 10 months, since I'm a bit older) and I've made it to my 30's without it getting so bad I'm even thinking of surgery and they didn't see any endo cysts on that u/s I'd had, so I suppose I might as well assume that it will just take a while, but will eventually happen. In addition, my husband feels that his good feeling that eventually it will happen (and he's a worrier like me so it's odd that he has this feeling and has maintained it) is heaven sent, and upon a prayer for help in general, I've gotten the feeling that I should listen to his feeling, if I can't listen to my own original feeling that it will happen in time (but I still have trouble following said divine advice).

I was actually feeling pretty 'whatever will be will be' up until it got closer to testing, and then I started feeling that no, I would not be fine if AF got me/tests turned out neg. So upon the first day of spotting, I cried. Then my body decided to jerk me around with spotting that dragged out longer than ever (making me think it could be due to PG and not approaching AF), so that I was briefly hopeful before AF got me and I cried again. I continue to find this ttc process rather traumatic, what with the emotional rollercoaster it puts me on. On the up side, I'm learning to manage it. The crying is not lasting so long, and I have more faith that I'll get back to being ok with the process come next O season, and that even though I'll be upset come testing season, I'll get through it. But I don't like it. I'm sure it's building character and I have faith that I'll be grateful for the learning experience and the chance to prove my grit, when all is said and done, but currently I'm not liking the process so much.

And the fact that my periods are so irregular with symptoms and spotting and O times (and thus length) is frustrating (although I'm gratefull they aren't really long or short and it's not any more aggravating that a 6 day deviation from the shortest to longest). It's become clear that I can't really count on any deviation from the so called norm to give me a clue as to whether I should hope or not for a particular cycle, which is frustrating. So, from now on I'm just going to try and wait until testing day, if I get to testing day without AF getting me first. When, oh when, will I make it to testing day? Probably it will be a while still, and despite my experience of and belief that divine advice has been given (and no good reason to doubt the experience or my faculties of perception, nor a good reason to doubt my husband's), I still want to tack on an 'if I ever get to testing day' to the question of 'when'.

As for now, I'm sick with sinus ick and not feeling well. And my period is dragging on. Other than that, Christmas has been good.

My poor husband's work has bee super stressful (and sinuses haven't been great for either of us), but we did manage to get enough enough BD to be declared good by FF. Hopefully the new year will bring less stress and sinus ick.

Oh, and I'll definitely have to keep a close watch on O and test frequently as it approaches, as my pos LH surge doesn't last long (I wouldn't have caught it if I hadn't tested in the middle of the night, when the day's line was almost but not quite pos, this last cycle).

I've updated my sig and ticker. Cycle #5, next est. test date 1/23/13. I doubt I'll get to testing day before cycle 9, though (if not later...or ever, although I believe assuming 'never' is unwarrented at this point...but I still feel like it's gonna be never right now). I predict at least four more months of the the :witch:

Hope everyone else frustrated by the ttc journey is holding up. :hugs:

AF is gone and I'm now heading into O season. Both DH and I have been having continued sinus ick, now that the snow has fallen. That'll make getting in BD time hard, since we both feel pretty poopy. Blah.

On the bright side I've returned to feeling more calm about ttc. Not particularly hopeful, but more 'meh'...which is better than the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

FX'd that the sinus ick subsides soon.

Here's some dust for everyone, hope you are all doing okay if not well! :dust:

Hi everyone, just thought id pop my head in, hope everyone had a great xmas and new yr

I had my 20 wk scan today and was told im having a girl so i will have 2 of each :) but im not convinced coz my incling was a boy and ive not been wrong yet so now im gonna book a 3d gender scan, will that be def proof? Anyone had one and whats the difference of a 4d?

I donno the difference but I had a 4d done with dd the view was pretty awesome but we weren't able to get many pictures since my placenta was in the way and she had both hands and feet and the cord In her face :dohh: she was stubborn! Congrats on a girl though :) I think they are usually pretty sure at 20 weeks right?

Ive had 4d scans with my boys at 29 weeks they are awesome!!! Will be going at 29 weeks for this baby too :-D
Congrats on team pink!

There isn't much difference between 3d and 4d, 4D is just real time where as 3D has a slight time delay but it will give you your definite answer

Claire, cant believe youre over half way already!!

Happy New Year everyone, and heres hoping its a lucky one for the ladies ttc.

we had a busy christmas and new year, and havent even really been thinking about my pregnancy tbh. Not had the chance! Have been feeling slightly nauseous in the mornings but once I eat it seems to help. Have my booking appointment a week today, excited to get the ball rolling!

We are going to a big indoor carnival tomorrow with dd and the inlaws, so it will be the first time i cant go on any of the big fast rides! Ack well, not too botheres as im just excited to see my dd having a great time.

hello ladies
sorry i havent been on in a while my pc is still broken, i'm having to do this on the wii so can't get on facebook.
how are you all doing? any more bfp's i don't know about??

AFM still no AF last was october, but that might have something to do with the BFP i got monday :) i think i conceived 17th dec i know i/m not as far gone as october.
it was a real shock, i don't even know why i tested, but it came up before it had even finished going across the window, i did another an hour later with just a dribble of wee lol same thing happened both very strong lines!!

so for all those LTTC with irregular long cycles it can happen, its taken us nearly 4 years!!!!

take care ladies xx

hello ladies
sorry i havent been on in a while my pc is still broken, i'm having to do this on the wii so can't get on facebook.
how are you all doing? any more bfp's i don't know about??

AFM still no AF last was october, but that might have something to do with the BFP i got monday :) i think i conceived 17th dec i know i/m not as far gone as october.
it was a real shock, i don't even know why i tested, but it came up before it had even finished going across the window, i did another an hour later with just a dribble of wee lol same thing happened both very strong lines!!

so for all those LTTC with irregular long cycles it can happen, its taken us nearly 4 years!!!!

take care ladies xx

Congratulations!!!! Wow so happy for you!!! Here's to a happy healthy 9 months!!!! :happydance:

Congrats thisisme!!!!

Had my consultant appointment today and she really upset me! Ive had 2 sections and said i would like to try again for a vbac she told me it wasnt what the like to do and its routine to have another section plus advised me on sterilisation... im 24! Basically she told me its too dangerous to have anymore children. I told her that sterilsation is NOT an option and if i wanted to tr again then i would iys my body! Feel pretty shity about the fact she suggested sterilising me at such a young age :-( I dont think ill ever havr anymore after this one but i dont want that decision taken away from me!

Big congrats to you thisisme, so happy for you.

Who is left in this group trying to concieve? Just me, Ciara, IssacRalph, Baby1wanted and SmallTownGal? Sorry if I've forgotten anyone :-(

Xxx

Congrats thisisme!!!!

Had my consultant appointment today and she really upset me! Ive had 2 sections and said i would like to try again for a vbac she told me it wasnt what the like to do and its routine to have another section plus advised me on sterilisation... im 24! Basically she told me its too dangerous to have anymore children. I told her that sterilsation is NOT an option and if i wanted to tr again then i would iys my body! Feel pretty shity about the fact she suggested sterilising me at such a young age :-( I dont think ill ever havr anymore after this one but i dont want that decision taken away from me!

Wow I think I would go to another doctor. I cannot believe she/ he was so insensitive!

Yep I'm still here :) Currently 7dpo... no symptoms really, but I have had a stitch in the right side of my back for the last 2 1/2 hours and every once in awhile I feel it to the right of my belly button up front. Hoping it's a good thing... Also my cervix is pretty low and hard but kind of soft at the same time, not sure if that makes sense, but it's like NEVER low. It's always high or medium. Hoping that's a good thing too LOL!

Wow jadey that's awful. I too would be looking for a new doc or at least voicing my opinion on how rude said person was.

Thisisme, congratulations hun!

Jadey, I would have just said no. And left it at that. How rude of her to even suggest that! My SIL is having her 5th baby and it will be her 4th section and not one doctor ever said anything like that to her and were all very supportive.

I just ate a kebab and I wish I hadnt! Yuck =D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->