:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

thank you ladies still in shock!!

i too agree what an awful doctor, i would complain, pregnant women are very sensitive at the best of times without idiots making it worse!!

well i think i really need a digi test i thought i might only be 2 weeks but can't shake this nausea so it looks like thats started plus my POAS came up so quick and dark for so early, seems like forever to wait to find out for sure!!

i did the digi 3+ weeks which is more than i expected but i guss that could explain the nausea which i thought had started really early lol x

Congratulations thisisme!!! wonderful news! :flower:

Jadey I am so sorry about your experience with the consultant :(

Goodluck Ciara! When are you testing? How are you feeling now?

How is everyone doing? I 'think' I might be heading out of the morning sickness stage - finally!!!! :happydance:

I'm feeling ok.... had a bad day yesterday as my Grandmother passed away. Wasn't paying attention to symptoms at the time... when I woke up this morning my temp had gone up a little more. When I checked my cervix this am it was high hard and closed, had a little bit of brown ewcm mixed with watery cm. Realized later that I was starving yesterday but felt nauseous at the same time and I was so cold... Thought I was coming down with something so I passed out on the couch early in the evening. Today I am having pressure down below... not cramps just pressure and my back is killing me. Could be AF on the way though... I seem to recall this same feeling last month ;) I took a cheap internet test with fmu today and it was bfn. Thinking I'll test again Sunday... FX'd for all of you!!!

Congrats again thisisme and Ciara thinking of you hunni, so sorry your grandma passed, I really hope its a big fat positive for you X

Nothing to report here, think it might be a bit of a wait for af to show. I've ordered OPK and tests from Amazon so we plan to start trying after first period....which FF tells me is due round 16th Jan....seems ages away and knowing my luck I'll be one of those people who has messed up cycles following D&C. Hope not X

Congratulations thisisme that is really amazing news <3

Jadey, that doctor is an ass. I would be finding a new one ASAP

Tizzy, how you doing love?

I'm 11dpo and BFN this morning... Still no AF or even a sign of it as I normally start spotting before hand. Temp dip this morning and a bit of brown mixed in with cm during cervix check but other then that nada...

hey ladies.. i know its been a whileee.. i havent been on any of these chats i was taking a much needed break.. sorry ladies soo everyone knows i have had 2 miscarriages back to back with no kids .. so it was and has been such a trying time.. i have an amazing hubby who has been so strong for both of us.. i promised that once we started trying again i would find this chat and reconnect with u wonderful ladies i started seeing a homepathy doc becuz my doc feels that everything is fine with me.. homepathy doc feels that my hormones are unbalanced due to long use of the birth controls pills and possible thin lining .. since my miscarriage in late oct .. he has me on some natural medicine .. he has given me the green light to start trying again on my next cycle which is scheduled mid to end of jan.. since taking his medicine my period seems to be back on track.. i am going to be montoring this months cycle only and take his advice and try again on my next period.. for the last times i got preggie i was ovulating much later in my cycles .. which i heard is no good ... so hopefully i am ovulating earlier .. im cd 5 and period has wrapped up ! i have purchased ovulation sticks to help me monitor my cycle.. ive been praying a lot and feel that were ready again to start trying again.. the homeopathy doc im seeing specializes in female fertility etc so i have faith that i will have a blessing this year*
honestly im anxious to start trying again ! happy i found u ladies again .. ill keep everyone posted*
BB !*Sent from Samsung Mobile

Nice to see you again BB!
Sounds like you have a good plan in place. Wish you lots of luck to get your :bfp: soon!

:dust:

hey ladies.. i know its been a whileee.. i havent been on any of these chats i was taking a much needed break.. sorry ladies soo everyone knows i have had 2 miscarriages back to back with no kids .. so it was and has been such a trying time.. i have an amazing hubby who has been so strong for both of us.. i promised that once we started trying again i would find this chat and reconnect with u wonderful ladies i started seeing a homepathy doc becuz my doc feels that everything is fine with me.. homepathy doc feels that my hormones are unbalanced due to long use of the birth controls pills and possible thin lining .. since my miscarriage in late oct .. he has me on some natural medicine .. he has given me the green light to start trying again on my next cycle which is scheduled mid to end of jan.. since taking his medicine my period seems to be back on track.. i am going to be montoring this months cycle only and take his advice and try again on my next period.. for the last times i got preggie i was ovulating much later in my cycles .. which i heard is no good ... so hopefully i am ovulating earlier .. im cd 5 and period has wrapped up ! i have purchased ovulation sticks to help me monitor my cycle.. ive been praying a lot and feel that were ready again to start trying again.. the homeopathy doc im seeing specializes in female fertility etc so i have faith that i will have a blessing this year*
honestly im anxious to start trying again ! happy i found u ladies again .. ill keep everyone posted*

Ive missed u BB, hope u get a sticky bfp real soon xx

Ahh, BB welcome beck gorgeous girl! I was only thinking of you yesterday xx

Hey BB. Nice to see you back :) Hope you get your bfp soon!

Ill see what the ass of the consultant says at 29 weeks as im seeing her again then. If shes still a bum ill ask if i can switch consultants within the hospital!

Welcome back BB. 2013 is your year!!

Hi everyone - how are you all? I'm still around TTC Tizy!! Sorry I've not been on for AGES, have taken a bit of a step back from all things TTC whilst I wait for my first appointment with the fertility clinic. I'm not tracking anything really at the minute just enjoying the break until all our testing starts. Endo pain getting steadily worse so hopefully they'll be able to offer something to help that too....
Will keep an eye on you all :winkwink: until I'm ready to get back into the swing of things
Oh and welcome back to BB :flower:
Hugs :hugs: to everyone xx

Hiya ladies... Update on me... Temp dropped two days and started spotting when wiping only... Temp went back up a little today... But still thinking this is AF. Had a "spotting only" period last cycle too... Idk what's goin on with my body but def making an appointment soon to get it figured out sigh..

Hello girls,

Hi BB lovely to see you back, I was worried for you after hurricane Sandy! All the best with TTC again. I'm not sure if you have read back much but I got pregnant end Oct and lost mine too, 9 weeks I had a D&C for a blighted Ovum :-( I'm fine tho and will be back TTc again after I've had my first period which is expected mid-late Jan (if it comes on time).

Lisasmith thanks for asking after me - One good piece of news, since my spotting has now stopped - I did a pregnancy test yesterday to check my HCG levels were back to 0 and I got a big fat NEGATIVE - can't tell you how happy I was to see one of those! Its great becuase it means there are no retained products and my body can now start trying to ovulate again. I had read horror stories of people with high HCG levels (like mine were) taking ages ...like months for them to return to normal, so since its only just over 3 weeks since my D&C i'm pleased.

We still haven't DTD tho, I know i'm gonna ovulate soon as I have a bit of EWCM but we said we'd wait till after first period just to give my body a bit extra time to recover....tempting tho it is to carry straight on! I want to get a few chances to DTD first too, get back to enjoying lovemaking and each other.

Hey Baby1 - glad ya still with us, us TTc girls are slowely dwindling (which is great becuase it means more BFP)

Ciara how are things today? Really hoping its just a late implant for you?

Thats me...over and out. Xxx

Hi ladies...is it too late to join this thread? Love the name btw. I am 20, on a vey long cycle number one to conceive baby number one

Hello BabyRogers,

Defo not too late to join us. Tell us a bit about yourself?

Let me know your pregnancy testing date (roughly) and I'll add you to the front sheet. X

Well I am 20 years old, DF is 24. We got engaged in November 2011 and are getting married this July. I went of bcp and it screwed me up of course...wish I had read all these discussions about bcp and what they can do to you. Probably would have picked a non-hormonal form of bc. Anyways, I somehow had two Lh surges 14 days apart (which I wouldn't have caught if I wasn't being impatient and taking OPKs to pass the time until af arrived) so obviously I didn't ovulate the first time. I'm just hoping I actually ovulated on the 5th since I had the darkest opk on the 4th. FF now has af due on the 20th so I think I'm going to wait until the 1st because I don't know if I can handle any more bfn this cycle (I took one the day before af was due the first time and one a few days later) and I'm moving so I should be too busy to test (yeah right, I will have to pack them early lol)

Welcome babyrogers :wave:

It's nice to see this thread becoming active again :)
Good luck to you ladies who are ttc :dust: hope you all get that :bfp: ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->