:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I need to figure out a way to get my mind off of babies. I am entering my 2ww and I cannot stop trolling the internet for baby information. If I am not on here, I am googling every little thing. Anyone have any tips?

Whohoo tizy go girl! Well i just had a hot bath and had a shave... man i feel like a women haha! Now to grab the OH and send him to bed for an early night :p

We must all be at it 2nite, my hubby is on a promise too once kids are settled down and asleep :winkwink:

soooo still no positive on opk.. but the line looks much darker than the other lines i have been use to seeing .. hopefully i get it soon.. but its funny because i too have shaved and have a hair appointment so when i get home ill seduce my hubby and hopefully we dtd tonite!

no cramps anymore so far but everytime i sit down i still feel something in the left side .. but so far so good..

not sure what was happening last nite but was experecing major cramps !even in the middle of the night to the point it kept waking me up ..

still have a wet sensation down there .. praying for a bfp by end of sept if it doesnt happen this month

everytime i talk to my husband now he asks .. did u get a positive ? lol mannn he really wants a baby and so do i .. im planning on testin opk before i go to bed

8 dpo and a :bfn: still too early though! I'm still crossing everything. Hope you're all doing well! Jellybean, I'm sorry xx

I need to figure out a way to get my mind off of babies. I am entering my 2ww and I cannot stop trolling the internet for baby information. If I am not on here, I am googling every little thing. Anyone have any tips?

read the fifty shades of grey trilogy If you haven't already! I am & its taking my mind of ttc somewhat, he he!

tizy- the blinkie thing is cute will put it up tomoz. IC just stands for internet cheapie tests, I use one step ones of amazon, they're really good! good luck with bding me & dh are having a night off. opk still not quite positive but nearly there so hopefully tommorow it will be.

Yay, Sperm n Eggy! :happydance:

Hope you O soon, Tizy!

- OPK for me today. And my CM went back to creamy, but the CP is still high and fertile feeling, so I don't know what to think. Maybe I'm just not hydrated enough to make the EWCM today? I had what felt like the rumblings of O cramps last night and a couple days before, so maybe the ovary is gearing up. And I feel kinda nauseous and have some acne breakout (which I often get with a hormone surge of any kind, be it AF or O), so I'm hoping that's a good sign for impending O. Planning on BDing tonight (hopefully DH doesn't have to work too late tonight or isn't too tired if he does).

Aw, so sorry Jeallybean :( :hug: I wish you better luck next time

Lovely pics of your sis, Claire! :thumbup:

BerlinBetty, I know what you mean! I'm on pins and needles just waiting for that first + OPK.

NDTaber9211, I'm having the same problem. It's hard to tear myself away from the net. My only defense has been to keep myself busy with nesting (cleaning and organizing the home) and video games (I love those Lego Harry Potter games on the Wii).

Happy BDing Tizy, Jadey, Claire and Blackbeauty! :dust: LOL, it does seem to be BD night for us, here! I'm hearing the Boogie Oogie Oogie song in my head right now. ~Get down, boogie oogie oogie~

Yay, Sperm n Eggy! :happydance:

Hope you O soon, Tizy!

- OPK for me today. And my CM went back to creamy, but the CP is still high and fertile feeling, so I don't know what to think. Maybe I'm just not hydrated enough to make the EWCM today? I had what felt like the rumblings of O cramps last night and a couple days before, so maybe the ovary is gearing up. And I feel kinda nauseous and have some acne breakout (which I often get with a hormone surge of any kind, be it AF or O), so I'm hoping that's a good sign for impending O. Planning on BDing tonight (hopefully DH doesn't have to work too late tonight or isn't too tired if he does).

Aw, so sorry Jeallybean :( :hug: I wish you better luck next time

Lovely pics of your sis, Claire! :thumbup:

BerlinBetty, I know what you mean! I'm on pins and needles just waiting for that first + OPK.

NDTaber9211, I'm having the same problem. It's hard to tear myself away from the net. My only defense has been to keep myself busy with nesting (cleaning and organizing the home) and video games (I love those Lego Harry Potter games on the Wii).

Happy BDing Tizy, Jadey, Claire and Blackbeauty! :dust: LOL, it does seem to be BD night for us, here! I'm hearing the Boogie Oogie Oogie song in my head right now. ~Get down, boogie oogie oogie~

Thank u, she is a stunning girl esp as shes only 16, shes confident too, she wants to be a paramedic and starts college next week, I was speaking to my dads wife on fb and got teary again realising that im missing out on them growing up :cry:

I then went into dream mode and was looking at houses up there that we cant afford to buy and dreaming what it would be like, would love to make a new start somewhere else, maybe one day

And now i have that oogie boogie song in my head lol :haha:

Been crampy on the left side today fx that its a good sign of ovulation coming :) lot of :sex: going on just to be safe :flower:

Lots of baby dust to those getting ready to test over the next couple days! its reassuring to see :bfp:s :)

Hello,
This seems like a lively group! My cycle started Aug 8, I am 6 dpo today, FF says to test on the 7th but put me down for the 4th! (I test early anyway, but that is when I feel its official for me..
Thank you, can't wait to see how many BFP's we get! Good luck and:dust::dust::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::bfp::bfp:

To everyone!

hey ladies .. did another opk later tonite.. and still no positive cd 15 early today i did digital and at 8pm i did a clearblue non digital test .. line is darker than earlier test so will see ..

hopefully i get it soon .. hopefully .. getting kind of worried that i missed it and it happened last nite .. luckly i bd the night before sooo will see ...

because i kno the cramps were def associated with ovulation ..

neone get a positive who is waiting on opk ??

going to try and bd tonite hopefully hubby isnt too tired

BB

Hello,
This seems like a lively group! My cycle started Aug 8, I am 6 dpo today, FF says to test on the 7th but put me down for the 4th! (I test early anyway, but that is when I feel its official for me..
Thank you, can't wait to see how many BFP's we get! Good luck and:dust::dust::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::bfp::bfp:

To everyone!
Lively is one word for it ;) hi!

Hiya amommy!
Blackbeauty- I always get bad ov pains few days before I ov, had them all day yesterday (-ve) & woke up with them quite bad just waiting to test opk today & then we'll get down to business!
Proudarmywife- you sound like me, like your gonna ov soon, we BD's the night before last & if opk is + today we will later today, tomoz maybe twice & sat (dh birthday), good luck!

hi ladies.. Wasnt on yesterday and jeeeezo alot has happened in a day! Havent even had time to read tgrough it all yet!

Cd17 for me today, Nd although i havent had a positive opk, the lines were pretty dark yesterday. We bd last night and this morning i had my highest temp this cycle. I also felt a little sick and had a dull mild period pain for 30 seconds or so. Im still ill though, so could just be that! Going to continue opking today and see if my temp stays up tomorrow.

Loving the new name and siggy, very cute! Will add it when i can get on the conputer rather than my phone =D

Hope all you ladies are keeping well, im now off tp draw circles with my toddler for the millionth time.. And its only 7am, yawn!!

hi ladies.. Wasnt on yesterday and jeeeezo alot has happened in a day! Havent even had time to read tgrough it all yet!

Cd17 for me today, Nd although i havent had a positive opk, the lines were pretty dark yesterday. We bd last night and this morning i had my highest temp this cycle. I also felt a little sick and had a dull mild period pain for 30 seconds or so. Im still ill though, so could just be that! Going to continue opking today and see if my temp stays up tomorrow.

Loving the new name and siggy, very cute! Will add it when i can get on the conputer rather than my phone =D

Hope all you ladies are keeping well, im now off tp draw circles with my toddler for the millionth time.. And its only 7am, yawn!!

LOL - I though the same thing MrsMurphy2be - went to work, came home and 4 pages full to catch up on!

Just totally freaked myself out, went to the loo and had pink discharge with the tiniest streak of red, what is that about? Ovulation or too much bd'ing? Bit crampy like period pain this morning too, any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->