:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Good luck smalltown! Hope this is your month :)
:dust:

epp! mustn't get excited but look at your temps and no spotting :dance:
but you are right, saving for a baby isn't a bad plan either :thumbup: I am totally gobsmacked at the cost of everything :dohh: I need to find a good second hand baby things website, anyone got any tips?

good luck with the doc baby1wanted!

hope everyone is having a great weekend :flower: we are under quite a lot of snow here! lovely for five minutes, a complete pain thereafter!

Thanks gals! :D:hugs:

Still no spotting at the end of today :) To add further suspicion, I got so into my nesting project I forgot to have lunch (bad me!) and didn't get my normal hypo symptoms (my Nana has hypo and was temporarily cured during each of her PGs), even with some stress from a struggle with DH over getting rid of some stuff we don't need (so we have more room for stuff we do/are gonna need)! Normally if I skipped lunch and got into a struggle, I'd be crying and having a hypo breakdown, but I only got a little shaky and had a sherbet lemon candy to tide me over till dinner and was fine. Maybe it's just the prenatal vitamins and improved diet along with positive "you are strong" self talk, though. But I'm further suspicious, as normally PMS-time + skipped lunch + tiff/high stress would equal breakdown. Which is why I'm normally more careful not to skip meals (and normally my body warns me it's meal time with symptoms). Hm, well, we'll see what happens tomorrow and the next day.

Hi girls sorry I have not been on in so long things are so hectic. Congrats to the new bfp!

Nope, nope, scratch that from yesterday. Must be the diet, vitamins and self talk helping out the hypo symptoms because today I got a huge temp drop and some brown spotting. :nope: Granted, the temp did drop outside a lot last night and I woke up feeling chilled even with covers on, and so far there's only a little brown spotting, but I'm back to predicting AF. Boo. And I'm thinking I probably O'd later, after all. We'll see how many days of spotting I get before AF.

Oh well. :neutral: More time to save and nest. But still...Poop. :nope:

Just gotta keep on truckin'.
https://th01.deviantart.net/fs50/200H/f/2009/265/5/6/Keep_On_Walkin___by_Cerauno.png

More brown spotting - the witch is going to get me. Boo, boo, hiss hiss! :growlmad:

stay away witch!!!

Keep on truckin' small town girl, just think, only a few months and you'll be referred to the FS and if you don't have a BFP by then, then you'll be moving forward and a BFP will be just over the horizon!!

really hope the spotting disappears :hugs:

Thanks Jadey, yes I do think I need to get my head around ebay. For someone who works in science I find ebay a complete black hole of complicated stuff, might ask hubs to have a look for me :)

:hugs: smalltown

stay away witch!!!

Keep on truckin' small town girl, just think, only a few months and you'll be referred to the FS and if you don't have a BFP by then, then you'll be moving forward and a BFP will be just over the horizon!!

really hope the spotting disappears :hugs:

Thanks Jadey, yes I do think I need to get my head around ebay. For someone who works in science I find ebay a complete black hole of complicated stuff, might ask hubs to have a look for me :)

Thanks so much for your support and hope and inspiration, gals! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've decided I'm not going to test unless the spotting disappears, or lasts for a really long time with still no AF, or something. FX'd it disappears, but I'm preparing for AF. A bit weepy right now, as expected, :cry: but you ladies and my daily positive affirmations are helping me not to sink into despair, so that's good. :thumbup:

As soon as AF officially arrives, I'll probably book my April gyno appointment. And then I can get a new little ticker that ticks down until that appointment.

Gonna treat myself to one of my favorite meals, some chocolate mint "Grasshopper" cookies, an inspiring show, and then get back my nesting project.

Hey girls,

I'm still here! I'm still patiently waiting for my period :-( it was due last Thursday but hasn't arrived, I'm so hoping its not going to be long away. I've not started temping or anything yet as I want to wait (put less pressure on) until my period comes. We haven't DTD either since before my op. I'm definitely ready too but we've both been busy and I guess we're a bit out of practice.

The reason I've not been on much is that I know it'll make me more desperate to get on with things and want things to happen when really I know I have to be patient and let nature take its course. I've been keeping myself busy trying to set up a new business. It's a babysitting agency, I've been building the website - done it all myself and feeling quite proud plus it's keeping my mind occupied!

Baby1 I'm so happy for you! Congrats my dear. Excellent news, happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Small town gal I'm here with you...well not yet but nearly, come on AF hurry up and get me! Never thought I'd say that! Keep your chin up, it will happen for us both soon enough. I've been reading your posts and you're doing really well.

Everyone else - Hello! Glad you're all still lurking.

Nic18 - long time no speak, where abouts are you with things?

Xxxx

Now I have red, pink, and brown spotting when wiping (only a bit of brown on liner), and a little cramping, so I expect AF to show very soon, perhaps by the end of the day. :(

On my chart, I reinstated the lower temp on cd17 and then threw out the temps on cd17 and cd18 because I only got a few hours sleep (basically woke up in the middle of my sleep cycle and took the temp then) and was chilled/had no covers, those days, and on the latter I went right back to sleep for 6hrs and got a much higher temp that was technically the next days temp (switching from being awake in the night to the day during O time really screwed up my temps, I think), and noted that on the chart. I'm still amazingly dpo14 (I expected that when I threw both temps out, O would be knocked back to cd18 or cd19, but nope, O still on cd17).

Hey girls,

I'm still here! I'm still patiently waiting for my period :-( it was due last Thursday but hasn't arrived, I'm so hoping its not going to be long away. I've not started temping or anything yet as I want to wait (put less pressure on) until my period comes. We haven't DTD either since before my op. I'm definitely ready too but we've both been busy and I guess we're a bit out of practice.

The reason I've not been on much is that I know it'll make me more desperate to get on with things and want things to happen when really I know I have to be patient and let nature take its course. I've been keeping myself busy trying to set up a new business. It's a babysitting agency, I've been building the website - done it all myself and feeling quite proud plus it's keeping my mind occupied!

Baby1 I'm so happy for you! Congrats my dear. Excellent news, happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Small town gal I'm here with you...well not yet but nearly, come on AF hurry up and get me! Never thought I'd say that! Keep your chin up, it will happen for us both soon enough. I've been reading your posts and you're doing really well.

Everyone else - Hello! Glad you're all still lurking.

Nic18 - long time no speak, where abouts are you with things?

Xxxx

Tizy, I hope AF gets you soon! (It does feel so odd to be saying that, LOL). I totally understand why'd you'd want to take a step back from the ttc chat while you wait for AF. Glad you have found something great to keep you busy! :hugs::hugs:

And thanks for the encouragement! :hugs::hugs:

Tizy glad to hear from you. Congrats on starting a business. Hope af shows for you soon. Maybe after she shows take some time and just go with a relaxed approach so you don't stress yourself out? Lots of luck and hoping you get your rainbow baby soon!
:dust:

:hugs: SmallTown - I've been in the whole limbo place before and it sucks!
Tizy the business sounds like a fab idea - hope it goes well! And hope AF gets you soon so you can get down to some serious BDing ;-) They say you're really fertile after a miscarriage I think so get going girl!
:flower:

SmallTown - Hugs! my fingers and toes are crossed that it WILL happen soon for you.

Nice to hear from you Tizy. Hope af arrives for you soon so you can get back to it. Hopefully you will get a bfp quickly as i got mine straight after chemical. I know your a bit different as you lost your lil bean later on but i got a feeling it wont take you too long :)

Im off to the docs today as i feel really down at the min.. nothing to do with pregnancy but with work and all the stresses i have at the mo i feel like i cant face going to work. I just cant concentrate and feel really anxious for some reason. :-\ Hopefully its just my hormones going a bit crazy atm! Not felt baby much which is adding to my stresses but doc did say i have a low lying placenta which may be the reason. Scan tomorrow though so im hoping that my anxiety will ease up!

We have had more snow here again too which im not liking!! I want it to go away now as its turned icy which is a nightmare for walking in. x

Thanks ladies for the hugs and well wishes! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm still in limbo here. The spotting went to pink-brown and brown upon middle of night waking, and is back down to brown spotting (and not that much of it) this morning. But it did that to me last month too, now that I think about it. Granted, this is the first time I've made it to dpo15 (but O time is iffy) and my temp did go back up (even though it is wicked cold today - it's in the single digits!), and my mood is ok (no swings really, even with stress) and energy is still high, which is unusual for the luteal phase to begin with. I'm tired of seeing bfn, though, so I'm probably going to wait another day or two before I think about testing. If it goes like last time (and it seems to be the same spotting pattern but accelerated) then I should see some orange-red discharge/spotting by tonight, and then AF tomorrow.

If I make it to dpo17 and test and get bfn, then I'm going to follow FF's advice and adjust O time (which would mean reinstating at least one of those sleep deprived chilled temps, even though they are messed up). dpo17 would be testing day if I O'd cd19, the latest possible O date. We'll see what happens.

Gonna keep my mind off the limbo by working on my nesting. (I totally agree, baby1 - limbo sucks!)

Jadey - Hope the doc appointment goes well and they can help you feel better soon! FX'd the scan eases the anxiety! :hugs:

AF got me. :| :witch: At least I'm out of limbo, though.

I'm pretty sure I O'd on cd18, so I reinstated that days temp (I've never had shorter than a 13 day luteal phase, and cd18 felt like the other O days, so hopefully I'm right to make that adjustment).

So, onto cycle #6. I'll be happy if I can get a good BD pattern in, if nothing else. And of course, a bfp would be nice.

AF got me. :| :witch: At least I'm out of limbo, though.

I'm pretty sure I O'd on cd18, so I reinstated that days temp (I've never had shorter than a 13 day luteal phase, and cd18 felt like the other O days, so hopefully I'm right to make that adjustment).

So, onto cycle #6. I'll be happy if I can get a good BD pattern in, if nothing else. And of course, a bfp would be nice.

Sorry the witch arrived hun :hugs: Chocolate, wine and a week's general pampering to get you ready for the next lot of BDing! :winkwink:

Yay I'm about to O'! Did opk this morning and the line is just slightly lighter then the control line so... going to take another this afternoon and I'm thinking it will be positive. When I did one last night the test line was barely there so my surge is about to happen for sure... So weird though because my temp jumped .6 degrees this morning from yesterday.

Scan went well :) although i asked what sex and she said GIRL. So who do i believe?! Only this could happen to me!! Heres a pic from today

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Lil-L/2013-01-23113523-1_zps28c924a2.jpg

:shock: oh my goodness jadey! when was your scan that said your LO was a boy? maybe the sonographer got a better look because you are further along now.

sorry smalltowngal :( chocs and wine def sound like a plan. have some for me!! maybe I need a countdown till wine ticker in my sig? :winkwink: I miss it!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->