:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Oh baby1 im so sorry Hun, if you need to talk we're here. I hope that perhaps they were wrong today and there's some hope still. Xx

Baby1... so sorry and fx'd for some positive news...

Tizzy... hows it going for you????

AFM... was not symptom spotting but then my wonderful man came in the bathroom while I was getting dressed and was like woah whats up with your boobs??? I didn't even notice until he said that, they are veiny and slightly larger. Hmmmm.... ok... that's cool... could be I gained weight or something... Then this morning, my mouth tasted like blood. It was so gross... again... Hmmmm... ok... I'm only 6dpo... I promised myself no symptom spotting because I'm tired of obsessing... Then I gave in and went and bought tests anyway... SIGH... so hard to turn away once possibly viable symptoms arise!!! BFN of course... TWW I so hate you!!! LOL!!!

So, so sorry, baby1wanted! :( :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Lots of big squishy hugs and my prayers are with you.

Hi ladies
Well after a couple of days hoping and praying for a miracle the miscarriage was confirmed yesterday :-(
We're gutted obviously but the EPAU team were fab and we're definitely ready to start TTC again straight away - I thought DH would want a break but he's keen to go ahead as soon as the bleeding settles.
How's everyone else doing? :flower:

So sorry baby1 i was hoping that it would be different news for you.
Hope the bleeding settles for you. Huggles xxx

Sorry again Baby1... Very heartbreaking but it's good to hear ur both ready to get right back to it!

I'm doing ok... No symptoms... Really don't think we conceived this cycle :( I'm 9dpo and had bfn this am. I have really watery milk looking cm and its abundant and my cervix is HFC... Normal for this point in my cycle... Only thing that isn't is I normally start spotting brown around now but my LP has slowly been lengthening so that could be why... Sigh...

So no AF... temp went back up... decided to use frer with fmu and this is what I got...

https://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=11005288014/a=116783968_116783968/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

https://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=11005816014/a=116783968_116783968/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Trying a link because the photo won't upload right... :/

Ugh... just took a digital with smu and it said "not pregnant"... grrrr... hoping my hcg levels are just too low for CB digital to pick up and that the second line isn't a fluke :(

Fingers crossed for you try fmu tomorrow I've heard digitalis sometimes need a little more hcg.

I see a line too :) How many dpo are you? x

I'm 13dpo... AF was due today... BFN's all the way up until that pretty little thing this morning!!! My big indicator was that I normally spot all day long, a few days up until AF shows and I only had a spot when I wiped once, for two days, then that was it. :happydance:

https://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=11005816014/a=116783968_116783968/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Trying a link because the photo won't upload right... :/

There is definitely a second line there! My iphone was on the bed in front of me and I could see something. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->