:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Haha just did a digi and it said "Pregnant"... that made it more real... the double lines rock but that word is just awesome... thank you all!!!!

Hi ladies - sorry for being a bit quiet this end, had a nightmare few days. My miscarriage all finished by the end of last week - I'd stopped bleeding and had a negative HPT and was feeling quite positive. Then Saturday what I thought was left over nausea from pregnancy hormones ramped up. To cut a long story short I've spent the last 4 days in hospital on a drip, antibiotics and morphine for some weird stomach infection :-(
Just home this evening and have managed a piece of toast for dinner... off to get a proper night's sleep now but will catch up with the thread tomorrow to see what's been happening - hope you're all ok? Quickly saw congrats are in order for Ciara yay!! :flower:

Hi Ladies! It's been so long since I've been on this thread! DH and I took a few months break because of a few reason. I started getting way too emotional and obsessive with all the TTC. I needed to get my head on straight.

We decided to start trying again and I am on cd3 right now. I will probably be testing early march. I am still having issues with annovulatory cycles and have an appointment with my Dr on the 18th. I really think it is due to my weight problems. When I lost a bunch of weight for my wedding I was like clock work. I've started exercising again and have lost 5 pounds so far:thumbup:.

Now to go back and read up on all the stuff I have missed! So much has happened since I've been gone!

Welcome back Ndt. Sorry you are having a hard time. Congrats on the five pounds. If I'm not pregnant by the time the new house is finished so we can move in I will be doing the same and probably starting Vitex. At the moment we are living with DF's parents and we are eating out all the time because their kitchen is a mess and the sink is plugged so even if I wanted to clean up after them so I could cook I couldn't.

I've been taking vitex for a few months now and it doesn't seem to be helping my cycles at all yet. I did read it could take up to 6 months to start working so fingers crossed it starts working soon.

hi there ladies.

sorry to read of our miscarriage baby 1 :( hugs xx

congratulations ciara, that word really is awesome when ishows up :)

AFM I am now around 11 weeks but it hasnt been uneventful, i ended up in the hospital 2 weekends in a row, 1st time was they thought i was having an ectopic as i was in a lot of pain, fortunatly that was all good tiny lil bean in the right place, then a week later i started bleeding, that was some scary :( we wnet and had another scan, baby waved (well i swear it did) and had a little wiggle as if to saym, im still here dont give up :)
but apart from routime appoints that wi9ll be the last time i go to the hospital until baby arrives, this lil bean will start to behave and not try to give me a heart attack each week lol xx

ND- where did you get your Vitex? I am in canada and I cant seem to find it anywhere.. I also looked online and I couldnt find anything worth the price.

Also, hello everyone, just joining a few threads so I can talk to more people <3

ND- where did you get your Vitex? I am in canada and I cant seem to find it anywhere.. I also looked online and I couldnt find anything worth the price.

Also, hello everyone, just joining a few threads so I can talk to more people <3

I buy mine off of amazon. It is about $13 for 200 for me.

Af showed today. 68 day cycle

Sorry AF showed :hugs: My last cycle was 37 days but the one before that was 60 so I know how it feels having such a long cycle. I am going to the Dr soon and hopefully can shed some light on why my cycles are so wacky.

oo Ive looked on Amazon and all I can find are bottles that are 97$!!! :s its crazy!
found some on ebay too but again its like 30$ for one bottle with only 100 capsules..

My cycles are all over the place.. usually I only ovulate every other month on the 25th but my period decided to show up this month on the 9th which is really weird and I know it wasnt spotting because it was a full blow period as soon as it showed up.
So I am going to talk to my doctor about it at the end of the month at Myles 18 month apt. I dont want to start anything yet because I think that my periods might be ajusting themselves. (If I dont ovulate again next month then yes I want to go on something to help me. )

Idk if this helps since you are in canada but this is the page I buy mine off of.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=vitex

Congratulations Ciara!!! :happydance:

Welcome Mii and welcome back NDTaber :flower: good luck with your doctors appointment. Loosing 5lbs is great! it would take me forever to loose that, I am a terrible dieter :dohh:

Babyrogers, sorry about AF :( but it looks like your ovulated though! Hopefully this cycle will be shorter :)

Thisisme - I am sure your little bean is a fighter. Sorry your pregnancy has been a bit stressful so far, we've had a few scares too, hopefully it was just your bean getting snuggly in there.

Hi girls,

Oh massive congrats Ciara! Well I've returned from a much needed break after my miscarriage! My cycle was nearly 60 days after D&C but I've had my period and I've started temping again!

Think I might do an Opk tomorrow as I dont know how the D&C will have affected my body and it might be a bit all over the place so the Opks will just help give me some more clues as to where I'm at in my cycle.

Believe it or not we've hardly DTD since my D&C, I've really not been in the mood at all so we defo need to get back into the swing of things.

I must say I don't feel as broody as I did before I got pregnant in October but I think that might be becuase I'm a bit apprehensive about trying again, couldn't face another blighted ovum.

How are you all ladies? How are the pregnant ladies, some of you must be quite far on by now.

Big hugs Han Xxxx

I am so sorry to hear about your m/c Tizy :hugs:. It's good to see you back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->