:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

really hoping for a few more 2013 babies this cycle, lots of love and hugs xxx

Glad you had a shorter cycle this time, NDTaber :) Hope the next one is an Ov cycle for you! :dust:

AFM: It's official, AF got me today. I wasn't sure weather to call it light or spotting, yesterday, so I went with spotting, but today it's definitely become a light period. On the bright side, this is the first time I don't have to make a new cycle ticker.

Hi again,

I'm still here, CD11 I think, did an opk today and there wasn't even a line so it looks like it might be a CD18 or so O again. I'll keep an eye out tho.

I'm out with my girls tomorrow night and I'm determined to have a big blow out, i'm not in TWW so I don't see it doing harm and I'll need it just in case its my last before getting pregnant - wishful thinking eh?

Hey ND, lovely to have you back. Smalltowngal and ND, new cycles new prospects and fingers crossed for 2013 babies.

Baby1, I'm here if you ever need to talk, sorry I'm not on as much as I used to be....just trying not to focus on 'baby-making' too much.

Wouldn't it be lovely if we could get all the members of this thread a baby before too long. Here's hoping Xxxxx

Hi,

Ive lost track on this thread, i do have a quick read now and again

Just thought i would pop by and say hi, im nearly 32 weeks now, due 20th may :wacko:

Thanks for all your kind words preggie ladies! Hope you're all doing well and looking forward to meeting your little bundles :thumbup:

SmallTownGal so sorry AF got you, hope you're doing ok :hugs: And same to you NDTaber :hugs:

Thanks Tizy, I'm doing the same - trying not to spend too much time on B&B as I can get a bit obsessive! Hope you had a fab night out with the girlies, hoping it does turn out to be your last for a while!

I'm doing ok, in the 2WW but could be anything from 3-7dpo based on O signs, going to start testing next Sat. Don't know if any of you here know but someone I've been on threads with for over a year (both on a testing thread, both miscarried and both on the TTC after a loss threads) had some horrific news last week - her DH was killed in a car accident. It's really hit home to me how lucky I am, baby or no baby and has put things into perspective a lot. So no obsessing over possible pregnancy signs for me this cycle, what will be will be.

Hugs to everyone :hugs::hugs:

Oh, that poor person who's DH was killed! :shock: I certainly count my blessings after hearing news like that. Praying for that person and for all our DH's/families to stay safe. [-o<

Tizy and baby1, I know what you mean about not getting on the boards too much because you don't want to focus on it too much. I feel the same. :hugs::hugs:

Hope you had a good night out, Tizy! :happydance:

Claire, you're getting close! Glad you are doing well. :flower:

AFM: I had no period cramps requiring meds or a heating blanket or anything, this cycle! :happydance: Just a couple brief ones, no worse than the cramps I sometimes feel in the TWW, huzzah! Acupuncture totally worth it. :happydance:

AF is already winding down. Just spotting today. (I also only had one day where it was heavy for a bit, so that's also good).

Since my cycles are shorter, this cycle is actually now my last before seeing the gyno and getting referred for testing, so FX'd we get a good attempt this cycle (sinuses have been horrible for us this week, hopefully O week is better).

:dust: and :hugs:

Hi ladies
So I am somewhere between 10 and 14 dpo. Tested this morning and BFN :-(
Can feel AF on her way so just waiting for her to start
Guess that's my 2013 baby hopes over
Here's to a New Year's baby 2014.....

Hi, id love to join you ladies :) i o'd super late this cycle so im going to try soy isos next month! Anyway im 33, ttc #3 and i have a stepdaughter. I have lots of issues lol...short lp, blood clotting disorder and an incompetent cervix:/ so ive got a long rd, but well worth it! Good luck!

Tizy-you have a son named Roscoe? I love the pics! If we have a boy either his first or middle name will be Roscoe, my fil passed away jan 20th. That was his name:)

Welcome deemarie, great to have someone new on board!
This has been a really lucky thread, loads of BFPs with only a few TTC ladies left! Sorry for your losses and hope you get a rainbow baby soon :hugs:

Welcome, deemarie! :flower: Good to have some more TTCers join the list. Lots of dust and well wishes to you for your rainbow baby! Good luck with the soy isos! Acupuncture helped me O earlier (got it down to textbook last month and it looks like it might be another textbook this month - got med light neg opk today). :dust:

Oh, baby1wanted, sorry AF got you!! :( :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Bad witchy, bad! :grr: :witch: FX'd for that 2014 New Years baby :dust:

Looks like I'm going to O soon. Sinuses have been kicking everyone's tushies here (mom got the flu for 10 days and everyone I know is feeling achy and stuffy and icky). On the bright side, DH and I managed a BD session today, so hopefully I O on schedule so I'm in with a chance, but at least I have hopes to be in with a chance. With the way we've both been feeling so sickly I wasn't having much hope for this cycle.

I'm still not particularly hopeful this cycle. I'm not feeling doom and gloom but just kinda meh, barely hopeful. It's getting old, all this chart keeping and testing. I'm still fighting the 'if it hasn't happened yet, it's not going to' feeling, but I'm more confident that that feeling is irrational and I've still got the 'it will happen' eventually message, that I'm trying to heed. And I talked with my mom yesterday, and she said that everyone she knows felt worried about the length of time it took them and she doesn't seem to know anyone who it happened very quickly for, so that made me feel better.

I blame all those sex ed teachers for making it sound so easy and quick. Lies, all lies. :change: :fool:

Hope every else is doing well :hugs:

it is lies small town girl!!! 'we only did it once' :grr: LIES!

sorry baby1 :(

welcome deemarie!

we are in the thick of a scare. last wed, baby girl had a growth scan and they found a black patch in her brain - missing brain, fluid, imaging glitch or something developmental? DHs brother had water on the brain as a baby, and he's mentally disabled so... we're terrified. our consultant app is on wed, this is the longest week of my life. horrendous.

Oh man Lizziejane hope it was just a glitch or something. Will keep you in my thoughts!

Hey girls,

Welcome Deemarie, yes I do have a boy called Roscoe, we love that name! And thanks for the compliments about the pics. Glad to have some more trying to concievers here, we're lucky that the majority of the group are now pregnant but a few of us have had losses, me being one of them and a few of us are struggling with cycles etc. but I've every faith that before this year is out we'll all have our dreams realized! Good luck Hun x

Baby1 - how you feeling now Hun, sorry AF got you, we all know how gutting it feels.

Lizzie Jane - Oh my goodness, you poor thing you must feel so anxious, what can they tell you so far and what happens next. I'm really crossing everything for you that there is some other explanation for it.

SmallTownGal - here's hoping for O time, got everything crossed for you. I like this site: https://www.calculator.net/conception-calculator which says something like that 90% of people will be pregnant within a year. I love putting in my cycle stats are working out what would be my due date etc.

How is everyone else? ND how's things? Where are you in ya cycle?

As for me, wellI just feel that we're destined to miss O each time! I'm now 3dpo but we started with another sickness and diarrhea bug on Wednesday and neither of us have been well because of it! My OPKs stayed empty (no line at all) so I was hoping my body was delaying ovulation then bam - thurs night/Friday am I got a positive, temp rise Saturday! So we missed it - again. We're probably in with maybe a 3% chance as we did DTD on Sunday aft and I had good CM but its a longshot! So looks like I'll be joining you Baby1 for a 2014 baby.

Much love x

I am on CD 14 and waiting to O. I am using the new advanced cb digital opk and it's a bit weird. It gives u flashing smiley faces on "high" fertility days and a solid smiley face on your "peak" day. From what I've gathered, the flashing ones indicate a rise in estrogen levels and the solid is the actual positive opk from your LH surge. I've had the flashy ones for 3 days now. Hopefully I'll get the solid face too. I also have a few IC left and when I use those, the test line is still pretty faint so idk. I am also a little thrown off because I had EWCM for the past 2 days but it went back to sticky/creamy today. Argh so confusing!

it is lies small town girl!!! 'we only did it once' :grr: LIES!

sorry baby1 :(

welcome deemarie!

we are in the thick of a scare. last wed, baby girl had a growth scan and they found a black patch in her brain - missing brain, fluid, imaging glitch or something developmental? DHs brother had water on the brain as a baby, and he's mentally disabled so... we're terrified. our consultant app is on wed, this is the longest week of my life. horrendous.
'

Oh my! FX that everything turns out ok. Please keep us updated! :hugs:

I'm still not particularly hopeful this cycle. I'm not feeling doom and gloom but just kinda meh, barely hopeful. It's getting old, all this chart keeping and testing. I'm still fighting the 'if it hasn't happened yet, it's not going to' feeling, but I'm more confident that that feeling is irrational and I've still got the 'it will happen' eventually message, that I'm trying to heed. And I talked with my mom yesterday, and she said that everyone she knows felt worried about the length of time it took them and she doesn't seem to know anyone who it happened very quickly for, so that made me feel better.

I blame all those sex ed teachers for making it sound so easy and quick. Lies, all lies. :change: :fool:

Hope every else is doing well :hugs:

I hate when those bad feeling creep up. It's so hard to keep a PMA with all this ttc stuff. All of us will catch that sticky bean one of these days. :hugs:

As for me, wellI just feel that we're destined to miss O each time! I'm now 3dpo but we started with another sickness and diarrhea bug on Wednesday and neither of us have been well because of it! My OPKs stayed empty (no line at all) so I was hoping my body was delaying ovulation then bam - thurs night/Friday am I got a positive, temp rise Saturday! So we missed it - again. We're probably in with maybe a 3% chance as we did DTD on Sunday aft and I had good CM but its a longshot! So looks like I'll be joining you Baby1 for a 2014 baby.

Much love x

You never know! Maybe the bd you did on Sunday will be the lucky one. Stranger things have happened. :thumbup:

thank you all :hugs: praying that it's just an imaging glitch [-o<

love and :dust: xx

Oh, Lizzie, that's nervous-wreck-ifying! :hugs::hugs: My prayers are with you all and FX'd for an imaging glitch! [-o<

--

Tizy, my neg opk seemed slightly lighter today, but I got EWCM, so hopefully I just go ahead and O tomorrow. I'm trying to prepare for late O though, since I've been sickly, so I'm not devastated if it's late and we miss our good chance. I know what you mean about feeling destined to miss O. I've had a few cycles where I missed the optimum time and was in with only a very small chance, due to illnesses and whatnot. It makes it so much more stressful when you can't reliably get good chances in. Thanks for the well wishes and link! :hugs: Hope you beat the odds this cycle or next cycle goes smoother! :dust:

--

NDTaber, hope you get your solid smiley soon! I've had a couple cycles in the past where I went from EWCM back to creamy and then back to EWCM and eventually O'd. It's frustrating. :hugs:

Well, poop. Speaking of getting creamy after EWCM, I've gone back to creamy and the cervix is LFC, temp dropped back down a little, and light neg opk, so no O on time for me. Probably being sickly and not being able to eat well is pushing it back. Boo hiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->